Suthep aims for 'endgame' this week

Lite Beer

This current round of "royalists vs democrats" which has been playing out for 80 years in Thailand has got so boring and irrelevant that it has dropped off the international news headlines.

Suthep needs to step it up a notch. He seems to be losing his touch.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps not quite so "on topic" as one normally strives for but the capital's major networks have once again quietly pushed back Thailand's much-anticipated entry into the Globalist-inspired and financed Asian Economic Community (AEC)

Initially, we might recall, Thailand was to be inducted at the end of 2013.

That entry date got bumped to 2014 sometime last year.

The END of 2015.

Now the television banners read 2015.

Most actual television coverage of Thailand's AEC entry features interviews with Laos, Malaysians, Burmese and Vietnamese who speak THAI. While this serves the impression that everyone's gonna learn Thai, it's illusory.

In AEC's Globalist culture, English will be the official language for meetings, contracts and diplomatic communiques.

Laughter is an international language of sorts I suppose.

Maybe they're planning a helluva lot of English Breakfasts between now and then.

"Sometimes, 'fuggedabowdit' just means fuggedabowdit."

• Like 1

The hatred of this man must be big.

It is not about democracy but in bringing the other one down, whatever it takes.

Meanwhile Thailand is loosing !!!

Yes his hatred is big, but the game is not what Suthep makes it out to be, how can it be - he keeps changing the rules. It is a very high stakes winner takes all game in which Suthep is just a pawn. If Suthep is talking of an "end game", it could be the last throw of the dice for his backers in the real game. One poster referred to the way in which a player resigns in the game in chess by laying down his or her king. Could it be in the real game Suthep's side are close to doing just that?

I guess the RS/UDD will demand relevant authorities to release the name of financiers of the violence protests.

The financiers would be the government. They're the ones that pay the police.

Wow. One of the biggest demanders of links and to prove it comes out with a gem like this,

Late sat night and crazies of all colours are capable of doing this.

So, your proof and links that the Government financed these thugs and armed them. please

Both side should sit down and try to show fate for the people of Thailand, the country is loosing credibility as the days drags on.

Perhaps if the country goes into recession it will be good for us meaning more money for our exchange.

In the mean time talk.talk and talk no action.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Is the end game at 9:39 again? Or will it happen on the 13th of the month again? I've heard this so many times I'm getting confused...

27/2/2014 2+7 = 9

2+7+2+2+0+1+4 = 18 1+8= 9

by the numbas 27 is a very blessed day

As I said last week, when referring to chess (which is where the term comes from), you can't go into endgame with the Queens still on the board. Eng-game starts when the Queen's exchange, and are out of the game. Pu is still in position.. and nothing has been exchanged. Therefore, endgame cannot even be considered.

I guess the RS/UDD will demand relevant authorities to release the name of financiers of the violence protests.

I guess your spinning is getting you dizzy. Of course the government pay the police force. Are you so scared that RS/UDD will demand relevant authorities to release the name of financiers of the violence protests?

• Like 1

What a bunch of B/S, been hearing about his end game every week for months now!

Without a free election there will never be an end game!

Cheers

Where the problem began.... There has NEVER been a "free" election in Thailand... and seems the first one is a long way off.....wai2.gif

• Like 1

As I said last week, when referring to chess (which is where the term comes from), you can't go into endgame with the Queens still on the board. Eng-game starts when the Queen's exchange, and are out of the game. Pu is still in position.. and nothing has been exchanged. Therefore, endgame cannot even be considered.

Without resorting to the rules of chess which do not apply here, the endgame could well happen if large numbers of reds come, or try to come to BKK and start acting in their characteristic loot & burn mode. The army could well create the endgame, right there and then. Is that what anyone wants for Thailand? Everyone talks about it & some idiots even claim to want it.

This country needs leaders who do not act like (too many) Thai drivers. "Me in front at any risk and any costs!" In the driving analogy which is perhaps more appropriate than chess, Thai drivers routinely swerve without warning, pass dangerously, act without care for care for other road users and endanger everyone else's life all for some slight advantage of position which they perceive to be all important.

A lot like too many Thai politicians, don;'t you think? The most recent government seems however, to have left out the swerving mode by directly and single-mindedly "going for the gold" in Olympic parlance, which has left Thailand in it's current situation.

Without resorting to the rules of chess which do not apply here, the endgame could well happen if large numbers of reds come, or try to come to BKK and start acting in their characteristic loot & burn mode. The army could well create the endgame, right there and then. Is that what anyone wants for Thailand? Everyone talks about it & some idiots even claim to want it.

This country needs leaders who do not act like (too many) Thai drivers. "Me in front at any risk and any costs!" In the driving analogy which is perhaps more appropriate than chess, Thai drivers routinely swerve without warning, pass dangerously, act without care for care for other road users and endanger everyone else's life all for some slight advantage of position which they perceive to be all important.

A lot like too many Thai politicians, don;'t you think? The most recent government seems however, to have left out the swerving mode by directly and single-mindedly "going for the gold" in Olympic parlance, which has left Thailand in it's current situation.

I was speaking metaphorically, of course, referring to endgame. However, if that term wants to be used, then so be it.

Going back to the game, still metaphorically speaking; endgame comes after the two most powerful opposite powers in the game are removed, despite the bitter wars between the other parties trying to create side-attacks, and forward control, still in effect and on-going. So actually, I believe referring to chess is warranted. Once endgame starts, without the two major players being present, be that here with reds and yellows continuing to battle (similar to black and white) then it is the King of either side which is the next one to be targeted and mated. Even if a coup occurs, and Pu and Suthep are both off the scene, that is still not mate. Mate is capturing Thaksin in a no move trap..... ! Would you say that's game complete?

The true and final end game push will not come from Suthep, but rather the court system.

When Yingluck realizes that she will be facing jail time for her part in the rice scam, as fast

as lightning she will be on a private jet to Dubai with boxes of money. Exactly the same as Thaksin...

Kittirat - still doubtless drying himself off - has now, like Yingluck, retreated into the safe world of facebook. So I suppose we're to assume that by the time Chalerm uses facebook, the whole government will have gone online. Chalerm's endgame is ominous - because it seeks to undermine the role of the courts, which is first and foremost to protect the people. The defiance of judicial oversight is a common theme in the history of Pheu Thai, of course. But now that Pheu Thai are in power this stance is more dangerous than it ever was.

Thaksin's son Panthongtae; as well as disrupt businesses run by Thaksin's daughters Pinthongta and Paethongtarn.

from left to right Panthongtae,Pinthongta, Paethongtarn. uncle Thaskin and on the right Yingluck

Tresor-de-la-lampe-perdue07-g.jpg

"And still they call us a Mickey Mouse party"

"Caretaker Deputy PM and Finance Minister Kittirat Na-Ranong, meanwhile, expressed concern that the political crisis might affect the economy."

Mr Kittirat, the economy has already been affected, almost fatally, by the billions of baht that have vanished out of treasury and State run organizations. Your government is technically bankrupt right now, without even considering the protests.

I would like any yellow to document the "What" billions of baht that disappeared for paying farmer's for their Rice,.

On September 7, 2013 130 billion baht was earmarked for the rice payments to the Farmers and approved by the cabinet. The Democrats called for a budget review that held up rice payment, then the Democrats resigned from the government in mass . PM Yingluck dissolved the house and called an election., as a caretaker government they do not have authority to pay the farmers with those earmarked funds.

As a result that money is still in the Thai budget "untouched". so kindly document your statement by Baht amounts, that disappeared to where?

Cheers

I am merely an observer. I am neither red nor yellow

but I see, read, hear, experience.

The billions you refer to was PASSED BY GOVERNMENT TO PAY FARMERS and they also PASSED A BILL TO BORROW but alas.. There is no money because no,one will lend to the government so alas.. Big ideas small bank account and no bloody money

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

He promises to "lay siege to government offices." This is called anarchy and sedition in any other place. No police with shields, helmets, gas masks, tear gas and billy clubs. Only in Thailand.

not true. It happens all over the world

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

"Caretaker Deputy PM and Finance Minister Kittirat Na-Ranong, meanwhile, expressed concern that the political crisis might affect the economy."

Mr Kittirat, the economy has already been affected, almost fatally, by the billions of baht that have vanished out of treasury and State run organizations. Your government is technically bankrupt right now, without even considering the protests.

I would like any yellow to document the "What" billions of baht that disappeared for paying farmer's for their Rice,.

On September 7, 2013 130 billion baht was earmarked for the rice payments to the Farmers and approved by the cabinet. The Democrats called for a budget review that held up rice payment, then the Democrats resigned from the government in mass . PM Yingluck dissolved the house and called an election., as a caretaker government they do not have authority to pay the farmers with those earmarked funds.

As a result that money is still in the Thai budget "untouched". so kindly document your statement by Baht amounts, that disappeared to where?

Cheers

I am merely an observer. I am neither red nor yellow

but I see, read, hear, experience.

The billions you refer to was PASSED BY GOVERNMENT TO PAY FARMERS and they also PASSED A BILL TO BORROW but alas.. There is no money because no,one will lend to the government so alas.. Big ideas small bank account and no bloody money

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

The money is part of the 2013-2014 Thai budget , it was approved by the PTP and the Cabinet, the budget need to be approved by the house, the Democrat's asked for a budget review before the vote. They then resigned in mass before the Budget was approved, the money is not a loan, it is a part of the budget for the new fiscal year.

The money is still untouched, the loan that was requested to pay the farmers because the caretaker government do not have the approval to spent the earmarked money.

As the yellows have been quoting the billions that have "DISAPPEARED" I simply requested them to document their contention, how much disappeared? and from where those moneys disappeared from?

Cheers

• Like 1

Wow. One of the biggest demanders of links and to prove it comes out with a gem like this,

Late sat night and crazies of all colours are capable of doing this.

So, your proof and links that the Government financed these thugs and armed them. please

Huh? I thought it was quite clear that the government pays the police! Who do you think pays the police?

I guess your spinning is getting you dizzy. Of course the government pay the police force. Are you so scared that RS/UDD will demand relevant authorities to release the name of financiers of the violence protests?

Why would I be scared of the names being released? Would you be scared if the names of the financiers of the 2010 violent protests were released? What about the names of financiers of the bombers and shooters attacking PRDC rallies? Wouldn't it be interesting to know who they are?