German suffers serious foot injury in Jomtien Road Crash

webfact

Damage on the crappy old bike the German was riding is on the right side. So the German was attempting a right turn out of a side street, a total failure of a left turn in which he swung wide into the traffic or Apiwat on his "high-powered Honda" was riding the wrong way i.e. against the traffic.

I will wait for a full accident report.

Where is the German's shirt, where are his long trousers, gloves, helmet, shoes??

Where is a pic of Apiwat?

Damage on the crappy old bike the German was riding is on the right side. So the German was attempting a right turn out of a side street, a total failure of a left turn in which he swung wide into the traffic or Apiwat on his "high-powered Honda" was riding the wrong way i.e. against the traffic.

I will wait for a full accident report.

Where is the German's shirt, where are his long trousers, gloves, helmet, shoes??

Where is a pic of Apiwat?

He was turning onto Sukhumvit, which means that he was turning left. The damage to his leg and the bike is on the right side, so the other bike was travelling in the right direction.

I seriously doubt if the other bike was travelling at any more than about 20mph when it hit. If it had been, the damage to bike, leg and children would have been much more severe.

Stupid old expats on motorbikes with young kids and no helmet, no I don't feel sorry for them. They choose to gamble with their own life and hurt their family.

I drive a car , it's maybe also a gamble on the roads in Thailand, but at least I do anything I can to drive safely and protect the ones I love.

Sent from my SM-P601 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Maybe he can't afford a car!