• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And here it is...

Something strange happened!

When the clip of the Whistle Blowing finished another clip came up from the Australian Government.

It ran for about two minutes and was promoting a service called "myGov.com" Now we know the Oz Governments of Gillard and Rudd were SPYING on the Indonesian President, perhaps the new boy in Canberra is placing spy wear on this site to check up on Expat Aussies?

nice to know the important few can still go shoping for dresses while the rest of the country

is begging for food..............

Really?

YES really!! Why don't you go only a 10 minute drive from this High-so shopping mall to. Khlong Toei, and you will see how poor they are. I counted 6 people today in 1 overhead bridge. All above 60 and not a pot to piss on!!

So pay and visit and smell the real slums!! Pathetic one liner from you! Go and see the real Bankgokians, the people who really beg for food or eat from the pavement.

because this people is lazy - dont want to work !!

i think if you want the work in my country can do everything.

everybody have the job.

"I feel sorry about their actions. More people love Khunying Pojaman than these 'elite' members of society," he said.

"I feel sorry and pity for their action. There are more people loving Khunying Pojaman than the number of "elite"," he said.

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2014-02-27

Elite. As opposed to the poverty of leaders of the other side of the political camp, of course.

Marketing. Brainwashing. Propaganda. Yawn.

nice to know the important few can still go shoping for dresses while the rest of the country

The whole of Thailand, apart from that handful of women, is begging for food? Since when?

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

The whole of Thailand, apart from that handful of women, is begging for food? Since when?

Let them eat rice. Seems like Thailand has more rice than it knows what to do with.

Not a free country anymore. bah.gif

While I cannot stand that woman, she has every right to live here and go shopping. A Thai woman who cannot shop is not a Thai woman. biggrin.png

I agree with you, but when she is free to shop, people are free to whistle….

• Like 1

Starting to feel the new PDRC laws.

You cant go shopping at Emporium or Paragon anymore if you dont support the views of the PDRC because they are now "yellow zones" only.

Apartheid is coming to Thailand soon.

Actually one would get the wrong impression from the comments on this thread of the reality.Many upper class Thais in Bangkok while disliking Thaksin intensely have no particular problem with Khunying Potjaman.Indeed she is friends with many of them.I am reliably informed that Khunying Sasima Sirvikorn telephoned to apologise for her daughter (Thaya) and son in law's poor behaviour.Thaya's brother also called to apologise.A storm in a teacup no doubt but it's always worth remembering on Thai Visa few foreigners appreciate the interconnected upper class Thai world - mainly because they have no connection with it or knowlefdge how it works.However the current crisis plays out the monied upper class whether leaning towards red or yellow (obviously the bigger majority) will not be casting any member into outer darkness (Thaksin excepted of course).

• Like 1

You cant go shopping at Emporium or Paragon anymore if you dont support the views of the PDRC because they are now "yellow zones" only.

Actually one would get the wrong impression from the comments on this thread of the reality.Many upper class Thais in Bangkok while disliking Thaksin intensely have no particular problem with Khunying Potjaman.Indeed she is friends with many of them.I am reliably informed that Khunying Sasima Sirvikorn telephoned to apologise for her daughter (Thaya) and son in law's poor behaviour.Thaya's brother also called to apologise.A storm in a teacup no doubt but it's always worth remembering on Thai Visa few foreigners appreciate the interconnected upper class Thai world - mainly because they have no connection with it or knowlefdge how it works.However the current crisis plays out the monied upper class whether leaning towards red or yellow (obviously the bigger majority) will not be casting any member into outer darkness (Thaksin excepted of course).

The whisle blowers brother also condemned them on live TV matichon. The families do indeed appear to be good friends and the daughter is really in the dog house for this.

Maybe they will blame the son in law, who knows, but it was a nasty incident, very vulgar and not worthy of people who put themselves forward as the saviours of thailand from the unedcutated reds.

Many need to grow up and offer some substance or policies. Whistles are mostly hidden nowadays away from the sites, so luckily we are hearing less of them

The whisle blowers brother also condemned them on live TV matichon. The families do indeed appear to be good friends and the daughter is really in the dog house for this.

Maybe they will blame the son in law, who knows, but it was a nasty incident, very vulgar and not worthy of people who put themselves forward as the saviours of thailand from the unedcutated reds.

Many need to grow up and offer some substance or policies. Whistles are mostly hidden nowadays away from the sites, so luckily we are hearing less of them

The whistle blowing was frightfully vugar, sordid affair indeed. The assault rifle response at Khunying Sasima's country seat was, in contrast, a refined, high class affair worthy of the wife of former PM and sis-in-law of a serving one.

Edited by Dogmatix
  • Like 2

And I'm sure Khunying Potjaman apologised for sending her gunmen to the wrong house. Perhaps not, after all lesser beings have to be taught respect.

Or do you lean to the theory that Khunying Sasima Sirvikorn arranged to have her own house shot up, perhaps as some form of self-flagellation to make the apology seem more sincere?

If you have any evidence that Khunying Pojaman had anything to do with that please provide it - and not just the usual unsupported innuendo.

I would also suggest you consult forum rules about your post.

The whistle blowing was frightfully vulgar, sordid affair indeed. The assault rifle response at Khunying Sasima's country seat was, in contrast, a refined, high class affair worthy of the wife of former PM and sis-in-law of a serving one.

As well, the bomb thrown at the other house was merely a courteous invitation to play an elite game of retribution.

Afterall, bombs and assault weapon attacks are viewed as a justifiable response to the horrifying ordeal of hearing a whistle.

What the hell is that lady doing in a shopping mall for elites?

Can't tell you how many times I've seen the BTS stopped and roads closed for that procession of Yellow cars to the Emporium. I guess she is just the "Fake Elite"

Yellow cars? I doubt the shinniewat gangsters would be seen in a yellow car for some reason... If you mean a peachy-cream-colored motorcade of extraordinarily expensive cars, that's royalty only. You need the proper program to understand the play.