How long did it take you to find Mrs Right

HalcyonDays

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still looking, myself. The "slut-mongers" may also be seeking "miss right" and they may indeed have the best odds because they meet more girls. From what I have experienced the girls in the bars are like ones in any other profession- Some are great people and some are lousy parasites. Wherever you go it is going to be the same. It is a lot easier to get laid but when you want something special for your poor little ol' heart it ain't so simple.

• Like 2

Great post...

I find that if you can subtract your wife's age from your age and it is less than 10 years then you stand a good chance of lifelong happiness!

I'm sick to death of hearing complaints from 60 year olds about their 20 year old wives!

Really!! How deluded can people be about real motives for a relationship!

Arithmetic

I think the deal is:

1. Divide your own age by 2;

2. Add 7.

If your partner's age is greater than the number thus generated, you're theoretically okay.

For example:

1. A sixty year-old man is good with a woman aged 37 or older.

2. A fifty year-old man should be okay with a woman who's 32 or more.

2. A forty year-old man ought to be cool with a girl who's at least 27.

Yes works, as for me 63 met a Hotel Chief age 36, no kids, kinda shy at first but she lives in same low cost complex apartment building... met her on her way to work and we share same interests... cooking...she was working late hours and had only one day off, she cook for me on the day off, she liked my kitchen set up with Two Toaster ovens on wall, new Hitachi "front Jet freeze" Fridge and over the last 5 yrs set up stainless sink and cabinets with drawers and storage..a nice touch to impress a cook.

Back to finding MRS Right...bank ladies managers whom work at front investment/help counter are hot...and if you have a couple million in Thai baht and they know it...it is easy for them to go for coffee and explain investments..from their ya can find more about them and give her your reasons to live here...note...ALWAYS give a sad loss story..even if you make it up...women will fall for it...tell them the last lady did not appreciate the holiday in Phuket or like going out for dinner and movie....dam I WISH I could find out someone whom enjoys this....

• Like 2

I first came here in early 2003. Met a really nice girl from a good family and started a relationship.

She was really lovely and for a short while there I had hoped she would be a good life partner but despite coming back and forth several times and taking her to Australia twice, it didn't work out in the end and ended rather abruptly when I discovered she was dating another guy from the US (now her husband).

I had met another really nice well educated local lady on one of my trips here in mid 2003 and we'd stayed friends on and off for about a year when my previous GF hopes bit the dust and I told her all about it in an email.

Long story short,... we started chatting and emailing everyday for about 6 weeks and then I came to see her and from there we fell in love and were married 4 months later (bear in mind I'd already known her very well for a year prior).

10 years later,.. were still very happily married and have 3 lovely sons all born here.

She is my "Mrs Right" for sure. So I suppose my answer is that it really took about 18 months to find her even though she been sitting right under my nose so to speak for the last 12 of those months!

Best wishes with your search for happiness :-)

• Like 2

I was here 12 years with no tears .. I never wanted to get involed with a Thai girl and to be honest never found them that attractive so it was easy just to have some fun and move on .. And then bang I met a girl who I think one day will be my wife . We have been together 4 years now with no major issue's or stress .. There is 12 years between us in age and we get on like a house on fire

Edited by Brasilouro

Been here nearly three years. Met a lot of girls in the first year, less in the second, and have been almost paralyzed in the third. Largely b/c I've started to see many Thai women as childish and immature by Western standards. And I'm paranoid about the notion that the down-to-Earth, dignified ones are embarassed to be seen with foreigners.

To each their own, I guess. But when I look at "serious" relationships between Thai girls and foreign men, I see a lot of what I'd call "mismatched couples". My genereal perception is most of the women- bar girls or not- probably wouldn't be with those guys if they didn't have an income well above the Thai standard. And most of the men would never date your average Thai girl if she didn't have a body like a teenager.

No need to get defensive, lads. B/c even those of you who don't meet that criteria and were lucky enough to find "Mrs. Right" know exactly what I'm talking about. You see the same things I do.

In short, it's not easy. There's definitely a lot of good girls in Thailand (I'm looking at one right now). But sifting through all the issues has gotten a little tiresome for me. Plus, in the three years I've lived here (or the other thirty-five I've been alive), I've never met anyone who can say anything along the lines of "I met my wife thirty years ago and we've been [more or less] happily married ever since."

• Like 1

Well what a pompous <deleted>. You terms like SLUT AND PROSTITUTE.

Can't wait to you find the so called "Mrs right" only to have her maybe screw you over or pick another farang when she tires of your narrowed minded ways. First of all if you need to ask that question on here you, im surprised you have made it this far in life.

Ive only lived here two years. Have the good and bad bar worker and same in office workers.

Take a leap of faith just work it out for youself. Have to leave mummies hand eventually

Also try and learn to treat all women with respect.

• Like 2

Well...I am a Brazilian designer and an amateur writer, and I am writing a book about my life in Thailand...It is a too long "event" to write it here in details.

Making it short.....

I retired after living and working in many countries. I move to Thailand with no intention to get into the bar scene or be promiscuous, but with the intention in have an active and relaxing life at the same time with a little money....and to live in love with the Mrs Right if shows up....Being very..very "picky"..I new that will be not easy to happen...I took my single life in Thailand for the last 3 years "sabai..sabai"...and having fun without big expectations...

I am 70, a good friend with every women I dated and married in my life. Living outside Chiang Mai, searching the Internet, I met about 35 women and I dated about 20 all around the country... I met some "marriage" material..but nobody that excite me enough to "settled down"...I love women, and marriage, and.... believe it or not...I believe in monogamy. "To be with only one forever...while it last" .....Not my say....its is Vinicius de Morais's.....a famous bossa nova composer.

Until one day....I met a 47 years old beauty...I felt in love in our first date, we talked and dated for one month, and we are married for 8 months now. Just perfect!

Edited by thailampang2012
  • Like 1

What's with all these calculations? The OP means a ''romantic'' compatibility. Where 2 persons truly love and understand one another. Age gap shouldn't matter, although it is better if the age gap is not too much. Funny thing to see it here on Thaivisa forum, where most members are 50+ guys. Guys generaly have relationship with Thai women half/quarter/2/3 their age...

As for finding Miss/missus right. You will never find her if you have it in your mind and pursuing this goal. You will only find her when you are blissfully in love and relaxed with a woman.

FYI, I found my Miss right already. In fact I keep finding her everythime I ejaculate inside her.

Yes works, as for me 63 met a Hotel Chief age 36, no kids, kinda shy at first but she lives in same low cost complex apartment building... met her on her way to work and we share same interests... cooking...she was working late hours and had only one day off, she cook for me on the day off, she liked my kitchen set up with Two Toaster ovens on wall, new Hitachi "front Jet freeze" Fridge and over the last 5 yrs set up stainless sink and cabinets with drawers and storage..a nice touch to impress a cook.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Is that an age related issue???

Up to the age of 50 its "come up and see my etchings"

But needs change and now,

"hey check out the 'two toaster ovens', 'front jet freeze' and 'stainless sink'"

Gotta put a woman in the right place according to requirements, eh?

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

What is an Hitachi "front jet freeze"?

Is this something I urgently need to purchase in order to get Miss Right eased into my life?

Great post...

I find that if you can subtract your wife's age from your age and it is less than 10 years then you stand a good chance of lifelong happiness!

I'm sick to death of hearing complaints from 60 year olds about their 20 year old wives!

Arithmetic

I think the deal is:

2. Add 7.

If your partner's age is greater than the number thus generated, you're theoretically okay.

For example:

Im absolutely sure the man is good/ok/cool with this..but wonder if the woman is..

• Like 2

Well what a pompous wanke_r. You terms like SLUT AND PROSTITUTE.

Can't wait to you find the so called "Mrs right" only to have her maybe screw you over or pick another farang when she tires of your narrowed minded ways. First of all if you need to ask that question on here you, im surprised you have made it this far in life.

Ive only lived here two years. Have the good and bad bar worker and same in office workers.

Take a leap of faith just work it out for youself. Have to leave mummies hand eventually

Also try and learn to treat all women with respect.

When I first read this, it seemed a bit harsh. But then I read the OP again, and you're absolutely right. At the end of the day, they're all women. And one thing I've found to be true in TH is the "sluts and prostitutes" often times have less of that immaturity I spoke about in my previous post.

I think I kind of have an idea what are the age groups for our members after reading this thread, 555.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Yes, you are correct.

Now to guess their IQ level, just halve your age, then divide it by 70. ;). :P

• Like 2

Great post...

Arithmetic

I think the deal is:

2. Add 7.

For example:

Im absolutely sure the man is good/ok/cool with this..but wonder if the woman is..

Who cares. Thailand is archaic. It ain't like the west (thank god) where men has to seek approval from females before going to the toilet.

Come on lads look at tge thai eva jet airways flight s they all found Mrs right up north

where theres bar close buy

My experience get one with job and ask her to keep you and send some money home to you family so they can sit around on line all day

TRUE love until you sacked for being an unrespectful farang