Rotten rice frozen at a warehouse in Phitsanulok

webfact

And how much is that going to cost us taxpayers? Millions? Billions?

Corrupt PTP government going to dig into their own pockets to pay us back? bah.gif

US hahahahaha your funny

I take it that you don't pay any taxes in Thailand then. Don't work or work illegal, which one is it ?

• Like 1

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fumigation stops fungi? Test it to see if it came from Phitsanulok or not?

That looks to me like they have removed one column on the edge of the stack. So if that is the very edge, imagine what it is like on the inside. I suppose, at least there is a chance that they can simply write off the entire stock of rice as damaged and get to zero stock......Take the loss, and just write everything to zero

On the Thai TV channels we mostly see only nice, clean and orderly stacked mountains of stacks just inside the large warehouses, or whatever they're called. It always looks like someone first went past with a duster as if to make sure that no inspector in white dress would even get a smudge on it.

Indeed, imagine how it looks inside the big mountain.sad.png

Corrupt PTP government going to dig into their own pockets to pay us back? bah.gif

US hahahahaha your funny

Believe it or not, some of us that work here pay a pretty fair whack of tax each month. Not everyone is on 30,000 baht a month.

• Like 1

I am sure these MPs of Phitsanulok are working very hard.

Warong Dechkijwikrom, Juti Kraileuk, Makorn Machim.

I do recall a Democrat MP bringing rotten rice to parliament. What was it PTP threatened to charge him with, trespass or theft?

• Like 2

I am sure these MPs of Phitsanulok are working very hard.

Warong Dechkijwikrom, Juti Kraileuk, Makorn Machim.

I do recall a Democrat MP bringing rotten rice to parliament. What was it PTP threatened to charge him with, trespass or theft?

Trespass I believe.

US hahahahaha your funny

Welcome back Red Snake

Good to see the snake back, sure to see lots of post inciting violence and supporting Thai Rouge atrocities and corruption.

• Like 1

From the kitchens of Kittirat to the tables of the public - here it is. By this time we are quite used to the massive storages of rice, but this really emphasizes the waste of the programme. It's heart-breaking - not only because it was the result of a lot of sweat to grow, not only for the fact that so many farmers were not paid for it, but for the simple reason that it never ended up on a table. To think that so much of the world is in dire poverty, this is a crime from this standpoint alone.

Yes, what a waste of recourses. And for the man behind off this waste, now hiding in the desert, when you add up at the end of your days what you have created in this life, do you believe that the next life will be good for you?

• Like 1

From the kitchens of Kittirat to the tables of the public - here it is. By this time we are quite used to the massive storages of rice, but this really emphasizes the waste of the programme. It's heart-breaking - not only because it was the result of a lot of sweat to grow, not only for the fact that so many farmers were not paid for it, but for the simple reason that it never ended up on a table. To think that so much of the world is in dire poverty, this is a crime from this standpoint alone.

Yes, what a waste of recourses. And for the man behind off this waste, now hiding in the desert, when you add up at the end of your days what you have created in this life, do you believe that the next life will be good for you?

Given Thaksins karma, he'll end up coming back as a transgendered cockroach.

Fumigation stops fungi? Test it to see if it came from Phitsanulok or not?

That looks to me like they have removed one column on the edge of the stack. So if that is the very edge, imagine what it is like on the inside. I suppose, at least there is a chance that they can simply write off the entire stock of rice as damaged and get to zero stock......Take the loss, and just write everything to zero

On the Thai TV channels we mostly see only nice, clean and orderly stacked mountains of stacks just inside the large warehouses, or whatever they're called. It always looks like someone first went past with a duster as if to make sure that no inspector in white dress would even get a smudge on it.

Indeed, imagine how it looks inside the big mountain.sad.png

What is scary, is this is stored on the basis of millions of TONS.

I exported stuff in the millons of kilos, and that requred thousands of square meters of storage, handling, fumigation, cleaning, etc. I really am at a loss about how to handle millions of TONS. I really can't imagine in my head quite how much space that stuff needs. If one or two stacks are in this condition, you can pretty much guarantee that a very high percentage are.

So where is the AG and his group going to go next, hope they don't announce it first.

Now that they know what it is like in one warehouse they should be planning to do a bust on as many as possible.

Their budget was probably cut, like the 60% cut of the NACC budget.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

20,000 sacks... can some poor TV farmer please translate that into baht?

The taxpayer has paid so around 27 million baht for this 20.000 sacks.

Who robs a bank or steals 27 million baht goes into the prison.

What happens to the responsible persons here?

I bet nothing.

And I bet that people have been paid to turn a blind eye here.

And I bet the rice was already transported many times through the country, unfortunately, becomes a little wet and the fungi were able to grow.

Some transport entrepreneurs have made here a big big fortune.

I hope the check the whole rice scheme.
There were hundreds of Billions misappropriated.
Since there is only one name: felons with mafia structures.

Organized Crime.

Edited by tomacht8

Freezing rotten rice doesn't stop it being rotten. Tip to the uninitiated: Freeze stuff BEFORE IT GOES OFF!

Tip to idiots: read the article before trying to sound clever.

The rice was frozen to be sent for testing.

Ok, I got draftvader's sarcasm. Are you doing the same thing but from another angle?

• Like 1

The rats must love it.

Dead birds and mice have been found on the floor of the warehouse.

The birds and rats must have loved the rotten rice and then died from eating it...giggle.gif

Which of course would be caused by fumigation, which they deny was done, which they then claim can stop fungi???

All misinformed and messed up. Like the whole rice subsidy full stop.

• Like 1