Breakfast?

leggo

For the price it's hard to beat the buffet, either morning or evening, at the Apex Hotel or the Lek Hotel both on Second Road near the main Mike's shopping arcade.    If price isn't your concern then the buffet at the Marriot Hotel, which is attached to the Royal Garden Mall, is outstanding.

Edited by Spaniel
  • Like 2

If price isn't your concern then the buffet at the Marriot Hotel, which is attached to the Royal Garden Mall, is outstanding.

Great, a breakfast I've never seen. smile.png  How much is it? What time does it end?

I think the very best breakfast I've seen here is at the Royal Cliff, but it does cost 700B or maybe even more now.

Casa Pascal is certainly good for the price.

LK Empress Hotel, soi 12 Beach Road, does a comprehensive breakfast buffet for a couple hundred baht. Much better than Lek or Apex, and includes all the free cappachinos one can drink.

I tried that a few months ago but wasn't impressed. I think Casa Pascal is much better for the price. LK does have the better view though.

If price isn't your concern then the buffet at the Marriot Hotel, which is attached to the Royal Garden Mall, is outstanding.

Great, a breakfast I've never seen. smile.png  How much is it? What time does it end?

I think the very best breakfast I've seen here is at the Royal Cliff, but it does cost 700B or maybe even more now.

Casa Pascal is certainly good for the price.

Marriot has to be the best, around the same price, 700 ish.

Right, I will definitely have to go and look at it. Their website says 650B but that may be ++ of course, or out of date. They dont say what time it ends.

Though it's hard to imagine it being better than the Royal Cliff breakfast, which is more extensive than most lunch buffets!

Right, I will definitely have to go and look at it. Their website says 650B but that may be ++ of course, or out of date. They dont say what time it ends.

Though it's hard to imagine it being better than the Royal Cliff breakfast, which is more extensive than most lunch buffets!

Still not as good as the $8 breakfast special at any greasy-spoon diner in the States!
  • Like 1

WOW ... I must have lived here too long.

You guys would spend as much on breakfast as I would on a Hotel night ... 

But nice to see you guys enjoying it.

I like to at least see all these different places with my own eyes, and I like to try everything at least once even if I never go back.

But I cant see myself paying 700B for breakfast more than a handful of times a year, if that.

I'd have to agree with Casa Pascal. Good for the price -- about 300baht/per person (correct me if I'm wrong people). It's a good choice if you enjoy "bbq", eggs and bread. The rest of the stuff is okay in my opinion--oh, the pancakes and waffles are pretty good too.

They're open from 8am to 2pm. 

I'd have to agree with Casa Pascal. Good for the price -- about 300baht/per person (correct me if I'm wrong people). It's a good choice if you enjoy "bbq", eggs and bread. The rest of the stuff is okay in my opinion--oh, the pancakes and waffles are pretty good too.

They're open from 8am to 2pm. 

OK. 

It's 195 plus 7 percent VAT.

http://www.restaurant-in-pattaya.com/menus/bbq-breakfast-bbq-lunch-buffet/

• 4 weeks later...
Thanks to one and all. - Have tried them all except LK and to be honest none of then are more than average for the price - my budgets around 200 Max - I almost prefer Foodlands. cheapo! But I prefer a buffet - can't say I'm impressed by the standards in Pattaya considering the amount of Brits and Yanks who like a good breako!

Sent from my i-mobile IQ 2 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app Edited by leggo
  • Like 1

Most "during the week" buffet breakfasts worth mentioning are quite expensive.

There are a few (many) options for nice breakfasts. I would suggest the Continental and Linda's in about 100 m. distance

If you are only interested in breakfast, 5 star hotels?