A caveat about therapeutic massage parlours in Bangkok

Wonk

Useful advice for straight people: Do not under any circumstances visit any therapeutic massage parlour in Bangkok that employs transexuals as therapists because chances are you will be molested. Do not ask how I know. sick.gif

• Like 1

Anyone who knowingly lets a katheuy make extended contact with his body fully deserves whatever then transpires. And to be paying for it!

homer_simpson_doh_pic.jpg

Edited by wym

Anyone who knowingly lets a katheuy make extended contact with his body fully deserves whatever then transpires. And to be paying for it!

homer_simpson_doh_pic.jpg

That's like saying any woman who knowingly lets a red-blooded man massage her fully deserves to be molested. Rubbish!

Even MORE horrifying for GAY people, dude. coffee1.gif

with a signature like yours , we cant be sure you wouldnt have enjoyed it ? whistling.gif

Do you know what gay means in the context of men attracted to men? It's hilarious to me how many straight people think silly things that gay men are into ladyboys or that ladyboys are into gay men. If you think that, you've got it ALL wrong.

• Like 1

with a signature like yours , we cant be sure you wouldnt have enjoyed it ? whistling.gif

Do you know what gay means in the context of men attracted to men? It's hilarious to me how many straight people think silly things that gay men are into ladyboys or that ladyboys are into gay men. If you think that, you've got it ALL wrong.

do you know id rather take my chances be fondled by a ladyboy than " always ready to bend over and carrry vaseline '

lesser of two evils and all that ......:D

I can remember when gay meant happy and those that batted for the other side were called teapots.

...nor do i visit the male massage worker shops...

So just because a Massuer is a guy you automatically assume he will molest you ? Ridiculous !!!

I also wouldn't let a man lay hands on me if there are masseuses available, just a preference not a question of trust.

But a kateuy? No thanks, they're welcome to do whatever they like out in the world, full rights to them and all, but as a matter of personal preference no I'd rather they not even get that close much less touch me when I'm naked thanks.

• Like 1

Who Cares..........

Wonk you only have yourself to blame! I mean, what were you wearing? You were either naked, in some skimpy underwear or wearing some provocative gown. You were asking her to touch you. So you can hardly blame the kathoey for attempting to administer hand relief or orally pleasuring you or attempting to penetrate your mangina with a finger or three when you were dressed in a manner guaranteed to provoke her!

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand