Bangkok: Hand grenade thrown at home of PDRC leader in Sukhumvit Soi 18

webfact

CMPO chief advisor Surapong believes grenade thrown at PDRC leader Nathapol done by 3rd party /MCOT

Well duh! Who else could have thrown it but a 'third party'? That's like everyone else except the target and the government! What a bloody idiot 'chief advisor'!

• Like 1

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

More intimidation used on thr PRDC. While the idiot government wants to file charges on people who blow their whistles, they don't seem to be doing much to catch the real armed criminals.

Second grenade in less than a week thrown into the residence of a prominent PDRC personalty that fails to actually detonate.

Either the Reds are as dumb as Chitpas thinks they are or..... they're both just staged events trying to keep a dying protest movement in the news.

I think we all know which is the most likely story here.

• Like 1

Please, somebody tell me, what is this picture of?

A pinecone. No, wait, wait, a turd wrapped in a blue sweater. Hmm, perhaps a hand grenade with blue tape to hold the release lever down, in a plastic bag?

Probably and angry parent from Srivikorn school who wishes Taya Teepsuwan would expend some effort on the teaching job she is paid to do at the school rather than courting publicity/fame with her Democrat Party husband.

Because that's just what school parents due regularly whenever they have an issue with school employees HR policies.

They throw pre-dawn hand grenades at people's homes.

Edited by Davidhere

More intimidation used on thr PRDC. While the idiot government wants to file charges on people who blow their whistles, they don't seem to be doing much to catch the real armed criminals.

Second grenade in less than a week thrown into the residence of a prominent PDRC personalty that fails to actually detonate.

Either the Reds are as dumb as Chitpas thinks they are or..... they're both just staged events trying to keep a dying protest movement in the news.

The grenades weren't meant to harm, they were meant to intimidate.

It's the same as someone placing a molotov cocktail at a person's front gate. Hishouse didn't burn down but it's a warning that it could burn down if he doesn't stop pissing someone off.

Duh.

• Like 1

It's the same as someone placing a molotov cocktail at a person's front gate. Hishouse didn't burn down but it's a warning that it could burn down if he doesn't stop pissing someone off.

Duh.

If one was tossed into your house, would you still claim that?

Anyway, how (or who) do you know that was the motive? A grenade for crying out loud, is a little more than mere intimidation!

And no doubt, Gemini thinks his reply to ikke was a bold and brainy retort.... clap2.gifcheesy.gifthumbsup.gif

Thailand appears to be stuck in an endless cycle of violence and chaos. It can only get worse. It's festering.

Thanks to Suthep !

That was a dumb remark.

• Like 1

Duh.

Why waste a perfectly good grenade??? What's wrong with the crisp bag full of dogsh*t set on fire outside the door?

What's wrong with sending pictures of his kids taken from outside their schools?

Whats wrong with entering his house when he's not there and taking photos and sending them later on?

What's wrong with just following him on his way to his demonstrations and throw him into a van, cuffed and hooded for a few hours?

There's tonnes of ways in which to intimidate someone throwing a taped hand grenade isn't one I'd personally use, why waste it?

Is there a chance it's a set up? possible, shouldn't be discounted, the guy beaten up an thrown off a bridge into the river story was ripped apart, why not rip this one apart for being nothing more than a headline grabber and make it sound like you're a victim??

It's not unknown to fake/plant evidence to create a different illusion you know mate ;)

Duh.

Why waste a perfectly good grenade??? What's wrong with the crisp bag full of dogsh*t set on fire outside the door?

What's wrong with sending pictures of his kids taken from outside their schools?

Whats wrong with entering his house when he's not there and taking photos and sending them later on?

What's wrong with just following him on his way to his demonstrations and throw him into a van, cuffed and hooded for a few hours?

There's tonnes of ways in which to intimidate someone throwing a taped hand grenade isn't one I'd personally use, why waste it?

1. They got loads of them.

2. They're not Kansas City teenagers.

3. They're not New Jersey mobsters.

4. They're not Los Angeles stalkers.

5. They're not a Chicago pedophile ring.

6. Please elucidate on what previous intimidation tactics you've used and recommend.

It's always interesting to hear others expanding on their criminal backgrounds.

well blocking polling stations, preventing people from voting and blowing whistles in peoples faces seem to be fairly intimidatory acts

The only thing that you've retorted that I would agree on is they have loads of them, yeah so does the Army ...;)

Duh.

Is there a chance it's a set up? possible, shouldn't be discounted, the guy beaten up an thrown off a bridge into the river story was ripped apart, why not rip this one apart for being nothing more than a headline grabber and make it sound like you're a victim??

It's not unknown to fake/plant evidence to create a different illusion you know mate wink.png

Why not waste it? From the looks of things, these people either have a huge stockpile weapons or have easy access to them.

Rather then spending hours, as you say, following the fella around or taking pictures of his family or kidnapping him, isn't it easier to just throw a grenade at his house? Takes seconds, no muss no fuss. While the naysayers can say it's fake and planted, it really doesn't matter as long as the target gets the message.

Edited by TVGerry
  • Like 1

Please, somebody tell me, what is this picture of?

It looks like an MK2, US-made, fragmentation grenade (from many years ago) wrapped in a plastic bag that has a blue band across it. The MK2 (or often MKII) was the one used in WWII and well into the Vietnam debacle. It was nicknamed 'the pineapple'. High production during the world war left the US army an enormous stockpile of the little nasties, and they were still using the old stock well into the 1970's -- some say even into the late 1980's.

Most telling is the fact that as ordnance ages it often becomes more and more unstable. Some had a TNT charge in it, which is about as stable as a seesaw with Yingluck on one end of the board and Suthep on the other.....

Edited by FangFerang

well blocking polling stations, preventing people from voting and blowing whistles in peoples faces seem to be fairly intimidatory acts

The only thing that you've retorted that I would agree on is they have loads of them, yeah so does the Army ...;)

Awww c'mon, please expand on what criminal intimidation you preferred to employ yourself. The voice of experience is always worthwhile to listen to.

You're on a roll already by comparing whistles to hand grenades.

Thailand appears to be stuck in an endless cycle of violence and chaos. It can only get worse. It's festering.

Thanks to Suthep !

It goes way back before that guy to a shady character presently hiding in Dubai or some other such place.

• Like 1

Khuying Sasima reportedly apologized to Khunying Pojama for her daughter’s inappropriate behavior as both are friends.

I wonder if Khunying Sasima withdrew her apology after her home was raked by machine gun fire. I heard it was shot up pretty bad with her in it with over a 100 rounds but played down by police sympathetic to the shooters.

When Sasima was bit younger she was referred to as "Bangkok's Joan Collins". So I am not surprised if she is friends with Potjaman. They have a lot of things in common, even if political persuasion is not one of them.

Edited by Dogmatix

Surapong says bomb attack at home of PDRC leader a third-hand’s work

2-27-2014-9-13-28-PM1-wpcf_728x413.jpg

BANGKOK: -- The chief adviser to the Center for Maintaining Peace and Order (CMPO) Surapong Tovichakchaikul said the bomb attack last night at the home of a protest leader was the work of third-hands who have intent to put the blame on the government.

Surapong, also deputy prime minister and foreign minister, said the attacker intended to create untoward situation and then put the blame on their opposition.

Comment by the chief adviser to CMPO came after the home of a co-leader of the People’s Democratic Reform Committee Nattapol Theepsuwan, also a former Democrat MP, came under attack for the second time in two weeks with bombs. He is a leader who blew whistle at Thaksin Shinawatra’s ex-wife Khunying Pojaman na Pombejara at The Emporium department store.

Surapong also said that the state of emergency is still in force and cannot be lifted as anti-government protesters continuing to march to the streets blocking government offices and private businesses.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/surapong-says-bomb-attack-home-pdrc-leader-third-hands-work/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2014-03-05

Probably and angry parent from Srivikorn school who wishes Taya Teepsuwan would expend some effort on the teaching job she is paid to do at the school rather than courting publicity/fame with her Democrat Party husband.

Nope, probably someone who objects to those who think differently to them. Cowardly individual I should imagine.

Khuying Sasima reportedly apologized to Khunying Pojama for her daughter’s inappropriate behavior as both are friends.

I wonder if Khunying Sasima withdrew her apology after her home was raked by machine gun fire. I heard it was shot up pretty bad with her in it with over a 100 rounds but played down by police sympathetic to the shooters.

When Sasima was bit younger she was referred to as "Bangkok's Joan Collins". So I am not surprised if she is friends with Potjaman. They have a lot of things in common, even if political persuasion is not one of them.

If you think it was bad it must be bloody terrible- it was just yesterday that you said a man raping his 14 year old daughter was small beer!

'The chief adviser to the Center for Maintaining Peace and Order (CMPO) Surapong Tovichakchaikul said the bomb attack last night at the home of a protest leader was the work of third-hands who have intent to put the blame on the government.'

Yeah, right, that's what happened.

Reading the headline I for once thought that I would agree with professional BS artist Surapong. The bombs and havoc is indeed created by a 3rd party (= red shirts/UDD), but then he goes on by saying that it that: "the attacker intended to create untoward situation and then put the blame on their opposition" . This again sounds very much like he thinks the 1st party (ie the anti-govt demonstrators) are doing this themselves.

Edited by RockyBeerbelly

As others on this thread have suggested, this was either 'sent' as a warning because he pissed someone off, or it was 'planted' in an attempt to generate some form of sympathy.

Of greater importance was the second part of the report - 2 PDRC 'guards' caught with weapons. So much for the peaceful protestors! Further evidence of an organized PDRC militia and very dangerous for all concerned.

'The chief adviser to the Center for Maintaining Peace and Order (CMPO) Surapong Tovichakchaikul said the bomb attack last night at the home of a protest leader was the work of third-hands who have intent to put the blame on the government.'

Yeah, right, that's what happened.

More like the "third members"

And she sends her eldest son to England for schooling...... mind you, she can afford it.

• Like 1

And she sends her eldest son to England for schooling...... mind you, she can afford it.

For the people, not of the people of course.

Surapong said "the attacker intended to create untoward situation and then put the blame on their opposition."

Errr!! Evidence, proof, names, quija board results. Anything, but don't just make a statement, whose inference can only be read as agent provocateur actions of the PDRC

The man talks utter cr*p