How to fix a sound problem on a GMM Z channel

SOMeTOM

Hi, i just bought one of those HD boxes from GMM Z, but there is one unlucky channel that would only have thai sound, when i swap to english it just becomes muted.

The channel is National Geo People (but shows as a different name on the channels menu, Nat Geo Adv, they can't get a single thing right...).

When i did try to edit the various setting for the channel, using the "Biss Edit" green button, i also discovered that there is one digit short, so you can't insert the new codes in full (!).....so i tried some tricks as just removing some of the zeros but to no avail, it just doesn't change anything.

These are the technical data:

GMM Z

Sat: Ku_Thaicom 5

Freq: 12604

Sym: 30000

Pol : V

Biss Data ( SID/VPID/APID/PPID[DEC] )

00115/ 0315/0415/0315

On this website, http://www.lyngsat.com/packages/gmmz.html, i found that for the english sound, i should swap the 0415 with 0515, but it doesn't save the new info......

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

The sound's problem fixed itself during an automatic software's update a few days later, however, other problems are still there, as even the more expansive of the boxes they are selling, are incredibly buggy.....poor workmanship all over.