Chalerm leaves for Singapore to meet 'senior person'

webfact

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Who could be in singapore that could help a man who is beyond help. Maybe his ear doctor with a new prescription or someone to give him money to buy more prescriptions

Sent from my GT-S5310 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by thesetat2013
  • Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Ah...walking the Red Bull guy through the procedure to get back to LOS unscathed.

finally a much more intelligent chalerm reference than the very tired ear drop joke.

well done sir!

Defiantly can't allow instructions for the passing of money to be open to a spy.

Seriously though. It might be a four week course he is going to take. For his sake I hope it works.

Then again maybe he is going to meet up with his old friend Thaksin.

There is a lot of bizare comments, I am confused, could Thai visa please say who he is meeting or why this is news ?

Does it really matter who / what / why he is meeting, just a load of cr_p anyway, unless of course it's a one way trip - but Thailand couldn't be that lucky.

I know that it is illegal to spy on other countries and there political agendas . But maybe he needs a face to face conversation that can't be over heard in Skype .

Let's be honest there are countries that do listen in on all thigs and most do know what is going on but can't say because it is illegal to spy on other countries

So wha would this conversation be about that they don't want any one to know about ?

PepperMe, on 06 Mar 2014 - 18:23, said:

If anyone is planning to 'do the deed' for Thailand. They have an opportunity to get two birds with one stone.

Could be a decent bonus in it for them.

Another armchair warrior advocating assassination as a political expedient. Some sad, crass people about.

• Like 2

I like the speculation on this thread.

Not much else you can do when the government is as secretive as your average freemason's lodge. smile.png

Assuming the 'source from the CMPO' is correct then it's normal to speculate but I don't understand why they couldn't just say nothing or try to avoid a trip like this. There would still be speculation by saying he's going to see a 'senior person' It's pretty obvious who people will think that is. At a time when the PTP are going on about democracy it seems counter productive to do something that will look like Chalerm is going to get instructions from an unelected criminal. Regardless of the truth perception should not be ignored.

I wouldn't hang around a Freemason's Lodge after dark if I were you.

Here we go again. He's been " summoned ". Isn't skype enough of an irritation ? At least you can switch it off.

It must be important if Skype won't do. Ai Lerm is going to be hauled across the coals for his ineffectiveness and given a last chance to have Suthep dealt with once and for all, along with the couple that whistled at his trouble and strife when she innocently buying Louis Vuitton bags in The Emporium. He might not care much what happens to her any more but there needs to be a line drawn in the sand before the mobs get to his airheaded children. Also Lerm needs to convince he has a game plan for some serious aggro with RPGs and maybe .50 cal machine guns and mortars for when Poo gets indicted. Otherwise his toothless CMPO with its huge emergency budget will be disbanded and he can slink back to the Labour Ministry to content himself with shaking down recruiters of Thai semi skilled labour to work overseas for commissions and cancelling Indian expats' work permits.

• Like 2

I like the speculation on this thread.

Not much else you can do when the government is as secretive as your average freemason's lodge. smile.png

Assuming the 'source from the CMPO' is correct then it's normal to speculate but I don't understand why they couldn't just say nothing or try to avoid a trip like this. There would still be speculation by saying he's going to see a 'senior person' It's pretty obvious who people will think that is. At a time when the PTP are going on about democracy it seems counter productive to do something that will look like Chalerm is going to get instructions from an unelected criminal. Regardless of the truth perception should not be ignored.

I wouldn't hang around a Freemason's Lodge after dark if I were you.

It could be untrue or even made up by an anti-Thaksinista to make Chalerm look bad. On the other hand there are many protestor sympathisers in government departments who are quite happy to past reporters tidbits like this anonymously. Quite apart from the general anti-Thaksin sentiment, I can imagine there are a lot of staffers at the Labour Ministry who loathe Chalerm at the Labour Ministry. He make it clear he thought he deserved at better job than and has shown no interest in the work of the ministry whatsoever. Many projects must be stalled because the minister didn't bother to do any work there.