4-year old boy 'tasered' by kindergarten teacher in Thailand

webfact

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"... whose staff admitted to her that a teacher named Mr. Thammanoon Thumpon indeed injured the boy "as a prank" as he took a nap with other children."

"Mr. Thammanoon told our correspondent he carried the device for self-defence purpose. He repeated his testimony, insisting that the boy accidentally fell onto the Taser."

So... which is it?

Did he forget to mention once accidentally falling upon the taser that he pulled the bloody TRIGGER! Ffing sadist and child abuser, throw him in goal for 10 years in Krung Them!

Sent from my i-mobile i-STYLE 8.2 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

make it 15 years with hard labour

"... whose staff admitted to her that a teacher named Mr. Thammanoon Thumpon indeed injured the boy "as a prank" as he took a nap with other children."

"Mr. Thammanoon told our correspondent he carried the device for self-defence purpose. He repeated his testimony, insisting that the boy accidentally fell onto the Taser."

So... which is it?

Did he forget to mention once accidentally falling upon the taser that he pulled the bloody TRIGGER! Ffing sadist and child abuser, throw him in goal for 10 years in Krung Them!

Sent from my i-mobile i-STYLE 8.2 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

make it 15 years with hard labour

Without proper authority to be in possession of one, This Guy wants doing in Technicolour. His position at a child care school terminated. Who ever else knew he had one at school and protected him also wants sacking.

He needs special brain scanning, and monitoring for a while apart from spending time in rehab.

This guy would be in intensive care if it was my child ... never, ever hurt any child in my presence.

And after being discharged I'm sure he would have a problem walking without knee-caps.

In Australia this person will be looking straight down the barrel of a jail sentence, regardless if it was a child or an adult he tasered. Bring your tooth brush to court idiot.

• Like 2

<deleted>???

How much I wish I could have some private 30 minutes in a secluded garage with Mr. Thumpon and his new toy... If the boy would be my son, I would make sure that this crook would never hurt a child ever again.

Edited by catweazle
  • Like 1

Kindergarten Cop meets Robocop....

"he has admitted to using the Taser device on the boy, but she added that Mr. Thammanoon claimed he did not intend to cause any injury." <deleted>? What did he think (ah, there's that word again, think) it would do, give the kid the giggles?

• Like 1

<deleted>???

How much I wish I could have some private 30 minutes in a secluded garage with Mr. Thumpon and his new toy... If the boy would be my son, I would make sure that this crook would never hurt a child ever again.

I have been hit with a tazer and I can assure you 100% it is not what you use on a naughty 4 yr old. I volunteered and never ever again, the pain and the feeling for a few hours later are something you can't explain. What I mean by a few hours later, you still feel it when you think of it, so I can imagine what this poor little bloke went through.

injured the boy "as a prank" as he took a nap with other children.

"They said it was not a big deal

the boy accidentally fell onto the Taser.

Allow the boy to "as a prank"...since it is "no big deal"...Taser the teacher in front of the class and faculty...

This should be enough to discourage any future ideas of using a Taser as a prank...

• Like 1

<deleted>???

Nice words, and I back them. I invite you to come to my village school, where a 10-12 teachers have the daily need to hit the students. Oh, they don't injure them, just hit. Three grades: hit on the hands with a ruler, hit on the bum with a soft stick, hit on the bum with a bamboo stick!!!

I have been discussing this with teachers, they say they have been hit too when young, they need to hit to keep discipline (bullocks of course).

There is a law of 2005 that explicitly forbids any teacher to TOUCH a student. If that would be respected there would not be any more hitting and sexually related incidents, as that is part of the lovely school teachers (male young horny teachers) here in my village. Few months ago an older teacher was sacked because he grabbed a girl under the skirt, don't know how many times or girls, but he did. He got sacked, but I bet he will be working as a teacher somewhere else, and the criminal act will not be reported in his status.... poor next group of girls!

The biggest problem is the silence people perform here in rural Isan. I have many contacts with students and through my daughters I ask them to report to me if anything happens, but I'm quite sure they won't, because complaining about a teacher will destroy their educational chances. Education is not only poor in Isan, it is sick! And as we can see it starts already with insane teachers in kindergarten...

• Like 1

If this is true, jail, jail, jail, jail. At least once for each occassion he used it.

My 11-tear old son was assulted in a state school this week. Not a tasering but had his hair snipped by his teacher. Actually, she snipped the hair of every boy in the class. In Europe this would have constitued a physical assault and could have ended up in, at least, a court apperance

Reason she assulted my son and the rest of his class ? The dinosaurs in the ministry running the state's education DEMAND by law that boys should be shawn like sheep and impose it before they are permitted to take end-of-year exams. Not shawn, no can sit, fail big time.

I suppose it does make sense because all the Ministry of Education wants to produce is sheep. Actually, give them some credit. At least, a sheep is a (very small) step up from lemmings.

If this is true, jail, jail, jail, jail. At least once for each occassion he used it.

My 11-tear old son was assulted in a state school this week. Not a tasering but had his hair snipped by his teacher. Actually, she snipped the hair of every boy in the class. In Europe this would have constitued a physical assault and could have ended up in, at least, a court apperance

Reason she assulted my son and the rest of his class ? The dinosaurs in the ministry running the state's education DEMAND by law that boys should be shawn like sheep and impose it before they are permitted to take end-of-year exams. Not shawn, no can sit, fail big time.

I suppose it does make sense because all the Ministry of Education wants to produce is sheep. Actually, give them some credit. At least, a sheep is a (very small) step up from lemmings.

Think you might find that being "shorn" as in hair-cut for the boys is no longer enforceable, even though some school insist on it. Not sure of the this fact and would need checking.

Unfortunately the parents wont have enough money to really screw the guy,like after the criminal proceedings a civil case.Shock,can't sleep at night,my son is frightened of school now,his future is in danger etc. I'm not being sarcastic,would work a treat in the UK or America,why not here,break the bastard financially.

The unlawful use if a TASER, at least in my country, would result in the arrest of the the person doing so. It's amazing that in this country, at least in this instance, the suspect was not taken into custody. This speaks volumes about the lawlessness in Thailand.

I hope that the wooden-wheels of Thai justice take the judicious path in this sordid incident.

• Like 1

Absolutely disgusting... this so called 'teacher' should be dismissed and jailed for this!

Tasering a 4 year old child, they are lucky there are no perminent damage to the child

Yes, and money should not be offered to the mother either, but this is Thailand and as usual money seems to fix everything. They don't care that the next time he could kill someone so long as they have profited.

Artisi,

many thanks for your input. You may well be correct that in recent years the authorities at a higher level have dropped the shearing requirements. If that is so I welcome your input. Having been close to the Thai State education system for nearly ten years I am not aware of a change in this matter. I do understand that some 8(?) years back MoE decided it was up to individual local authorities as to whether the restrictions on the lenghth and style of a girl's hair should remain in force. But a change in relaxing the rules on the length of hair of boys I am not aware of.

Kindergarten Cop meets Robocop....

"he has admitted to using the Taser device on the boy, but she added that Mr. Thammanoon claimed he did not intend to cause any injury." <deleted>? What did he think (ah, there's that word again, think) it would do, give the kid the giggles?

Brain dead at High Noon and there is an urgent need for a Sherrif. People like this get away with it because people like most Thai police are thoroughly corrupt.

Thay can do anything to the poor people's children. If this would be happened to a Chinese high so team, already full staff was changed in school, and the schocker idiot was behind the bars. Very dangerous to be a poor child in TH.

And the most important, Mr. Thammanoon F .... your mother hardly.

Edited by Loles
  • Like 1

Are you sure the teacher wasn't formerly a policeman in North Wales. They've recently tasered a 92 year old man because they thought the sticks he was walking with might be used as weapons

However, considering the dreadful behaviour of some schoolchildren, maybe the occasional taser up the 'tradesman's entrance' may not be such a bad thing

I have a 5 yr old thai "grandson" Salmon is his nickname as in the fish... and if I heard of this happening to him at the thai public school he goes to well look out Mr. Teacher....6 marks means 3 tazer shots...this teacher better be put away and never allowed to teach/daycare any kids...accidental? my white falung a**... am surprised he hasn't been strung up from the nearest tree by the thai families that have kids going to the same school... nuff said... say no mo

This is the first time I have every read that Tasering someone causes fever. Although I do feel for the boy and her parents This is just another example of how Thais exaggerate the truth.

TASERING DOES NOT GIVE SOMEONE A TEMPERATURE cheesy.gif