Where is a nice meeting place for a 1st time date? Share your favorites

Robininbkk

I would enjoy a walk at the park early evening then find a decent place to eat and have a nice conversation.

doesnt exactly get the job done now ,does it ?

Don't be confused between getting the job done and starting some kind of relationship.

If I want to get the job done, I would have NO date, I would go at your place and get it done.

Most of my relationships started in bed, then progressed if bed was worthwhile.

May I suggest a walk in the park AFTER. Much less stress for everyone then.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update:

Thanks for all the suggestions. We went to Terminal 21, to the foodcourt... She was very happy and we had an excellent view by the window side table. Like I said, she is a normal middle class girl. She did not wanted me to pay anything for her. Even when I insisted, she really looked at me angryly, so I just let it be, I guess she don't want people to think of her being a bargirl or something who leeches of the farang. So I understand and did my best not to make her lose face in public. After that we went to have a few drinks at soi 11, at those old skool VolksWagen-transformed-into-mobile-bar kind of spot. I did not tried to get her drunk, no need to, she ordered some very strong drinks for both of us lol. It was fun, we had great laughter. After that we went to my place because it was late already and the BTS closed down and she said she lived so far and going alone in nighttime as a lady is dangerous. So, as the kind gentleman I am, offered her to sleep at my place until the BTS are open and the sun comes up, when she will be safe to travel by herself. I saw her eyes lid up when I said that, did not expected that...

Well, the rest was history. I did not expected this outcome for this date. I mean to hit ''homerun''. I guess It all depends whether one has a good time or not that makes a Thai girl decide to stay with ya at the first date.

Oh Robinbkk, you took her to the Terminal 21 food court where the average meal is 40 baht ..... so sweet .. and then onto the clapped out remodeled VW combi van for a couple of strong drinks .. not Chang beer I hope... very nice evening .. then home to bed to ...^*# well you know what I mean. Sounds like you had a good time , I'll bet your grinning like a Cheshire cat right now. wai2.gif

so when's the next date !

• Like 1

I would enjoy a walk at the park early evening then find a decent place to eat and have a nice conversation.

doesnt exactly get the job done now ,does it ?

Don't be confused between getting the job done and starting some kind of relationship.

If I want to get the job done, I would have NO date, I would go at your place and get it done.

Most of my relationships started in bed, then progressed if bed was worthwhile.

May I suggest a walk in the park AFTER. Much less stress for everyone then.

Maybe that is why you have failed relationships and now dating a 22 years old girl. You should try my approach that might help save you a misery (:

The suspense was killing me so it was with welcome relief that I returned to this site to find that OP decided on the prefect intinery for his date that wasn't a place any responder had suggested and yet - he got laid! What are the odds that any of the readership here could accomplish that? What a success story!

some of us accomplish it every day of the week ,if your having difficulty getting laid in central bkk you may as well jump off a balcony

you are beyond any help a forum might offer........

Hmm...could that be because you have pocket full of money? Wonder what will happen if the pocket has no fund? Would the lady run away?

I would ask her to meet her in the lobby bar of a hotel. Possibly a with some nice restaurants to go after.

Examples: Four Seasons on Rajadamri. Meet in the Terrace (in the courtyard)

InterContinental Lobby Bar

Hyatt Erawan at Bar@494, a popular wine bar (opens at 5pm)

Sheraton Sukhumvit, at the Living Room (upper floor) with life Jazz after 9pm

The suspense was killing me so it was with welcome relief that I returned to this site to find that OP decided on the prefect intinery for his date that wasn't a place any responder had suggested and yet - he got laid! What are the odds that any of the readership here could accomplish that? What a success story!

some of us accomplish it every day of the week ,if your having difficulty getting laid in central bkk you may as well jump off a balcony

Hmm...could that be because you have pocket full of money? Wonder what will happen if the pocket has no fund? Would the lady run away?

Just for getting laid a "pocket full of money" is mostly irrelevant, except obviously for paying hookers (but I don't think that is what speedtripler was talking about)... good marketing/sales skills are enough.

For guys who don't want anything serious, having empty pockets can help prevent the girls becoming too clingy later (although some girls still stick around because they are good people or just desperate for any husband).

I see this from the perspective of my Thai female friends... it amazes me how they get obsessed over farang losers (like me).

• Like 1

Just for getting laid a "pocket full of money" is mostly irrelevant, except obviously for paying hookers (but I don't think that is what speedtripler was talking about)... good marketing/sales skills are enough.

For guys who don't want anything serious, having empty pockets can help prevent the girls becoming too clingy later (although some girls still stick around because they are good people or just desperate for any husband).

I see this from the perspective of my Thai female friends... it amazes me how they get obsessed over farang losers (like me).

Yeah right...why would a young pretty girl want to be laid next to an older man unless he looks like Gorge Clooney or Brad Pitt otherwise the pocket full of money is still holding the key because I don't believe charming is going to be it.

I am sure even if he is a loser, old and has no money, he is still better off than some Thai men, so maybe that is why girls are still hang around.

Edited by Somsrisonphimai

For Those asking when the next date is, next week.

For those thinking she's a golddigger or just want me for my money, she knows I ain't no bill gates or mark zuckerberg. She also knows that I do really like her, not playing.

• Like 1

Yeah right...why would a young pretty girl want to be laid next to an older man unless he looks like Gorge Clooney or Brad Pitt otherwise the pocket full of money is still holding the key because I don't believe charming is going to be it.

I am sure even if he is a loser, old and has no money, he is still better off than some Thai men, so maybe that is why girls are still hang around.

I really appreciate your effort ... but to keep the façade up ... maybe best not to post in the 3rd person.

The Thai ladies are your sisters.

For those thinking she's a golddigger or just want me for my money, she knows I ain't no bill gates or mark zuckerberg. She also knows that I do really like her, not playing.

So, anyone wish to proffer the observation of Westerners from Thai people in general that 'all Farang Rich ... don't listen to their words'

"Honey ... I don't care how much money you have ... I care how much money you spend/send to/on me" ... rolleyes.gif

• Like 2

Maybe that is why you have failed relationships and now dating a 22 years old girl. You should try my approach that might help save you a misery (:

I never see a relationship that ends as losing a girlfriend.

I like to see it as an opportunity to find a new, younger and prettier woman.

I'm a 'cup half full' kinda guy.

PS

How old are you, I'm thinking a bit too long in the tooth for me, but I could be wrong.

• Like 1

I don't think anyone mentioned anything about the respective ages of the people getting laid.

Anyway, George Clooney / Brad Pitt have got nothing on the average ThaiVisa forum member.

I don't think anyone mentioned anything about the respective ages of the people getting laid.

Anyway, George Clooney / Brad Pitt have got nothing on the average ThaiVisa forum member.

I've met 'ole brit1984 for a few quiet ales ... I guarantee that he is a very Handsum Man indeed!

I've met 'ole brit1984 for a few quiet ales ... I guarantee that he is a very Handsum Man indeed!

yes i was often mistaken for steve mcqueen back in the day...

Oh, how us farangs come over here to Thailand and try to change these girls!

All they care about is a free meal, usually at a Japanese restaurant if you let them choose,

and the baht you give at the end of the evening!

Take her to Foodland and then back to your pad!

Anything more than 1500-2000 baht is way too much!

Don't go anywhere near an electronics store or she will want a new Galaxsy 5S!

And finally fall in love as many times as you want to but say goodbye at your hotel

and not the airport. If you take her to the airport she will expect all the remaining

baht in your wallet!

I know you will not take any of this advice and will wind up being another one of her boyfriends

sending monthly Western Union payments to be your girlfriend.

"How much money do you have is how much I love you"

"What is mine is mine and what is yours is mine!"

I would ask her to meet her in the lobby bar of a hotel. Possibly a with some nice restaurants to go after.

You have to be completely nuts to spend that much money for a Thai girl

on a first date where she only wanted to get laid and paid anyway we find

out in the conclusion of his date!!

Edited by Suitcase

I dont pay women for sex or company FYI and normally its harder to get them to "run away " because they would rather hang around

and bore me to death but the few i keep around continually have proved their worth and trustability time and time again ....

Update:

Thanks for all the suggestions. We went to Terminal 21, to the foodcourt... She was very happy and we had an excellent view by the window side table. Like I said, she is a normal middle class girl. She did not wanted me to pay anything for her. Even when I insisted, she really looked at me angryly, so I just let it be, I guess she don't want people to think of her being a bargirl or something who leeches of the farang. So I understand and did my best not to make her lose face in public. After that we went to have a few drinks at soi 11, at those old skool VolksWagen-transformed-into-mobile-bar kind of spot. I did not tried to get her drunk, no need to, she ordered some very strong drinks for both of us lol. It was fun, we had great laughter. After that we went to my place because it was late already and the BTS closed down and she said she lived so far and going alone in nighttime as a lady is dangerous. So, as the kind gentleman I am, offered her to sleep at my place until the BTS are open and the sun comes up, when she will be safe to travel by herself. I saw her eyes lid up when I said that, did not expected that...

Well, the rest was history. I did not expected this outcome for this date. I mean to hit ''homerun''. I guess It all depends whether one has a good time or not that makes a Thai girl decide to stay with ya at the first date.

Good for you... I wish you well. It seems you really have a very "good" girl there. Top marks!

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Update:

. You did not tell us how the BJ was and how much you paid her!

Tell us the truth now! No fudging!

• Like 1

some of us accomplish it every day of the week ,if your having difficulty getting laid in central bkk you may as well jump off a balconyyou are beyond any help a forum might offer........

You probably did not read the thread "How long did it take you to find Mrs. Right?", the thread revealed the age group of the member and the age gap between them and their wives.

Also, have you looked around Thailand? Please tell me what did you see between farang and Thai couple? And please try to be realistic.

Picture please

Well he's a smooth operator, Termnal 21 and then Soi 11.

He must be TVs newest Love Machine.

• Like 1