Where is a nice meeting place for a 1st time date? Share your favorites

Robininbkk

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update:

Thanks for all the suggestions. We went to Terminal 21, to the foodcourt... She was very happy and we had an excellent view by the window side table. Like I said, she is a normal middle class girl. She did not wanted me to pay anything for her. Even when I insisted, she really looked at me angryly, so I just let it be, I guess she don't want people to think of her being a bargirl or something who leeches of the farang. So I understand and did my best not to make her lose face in public. After that we went to have a few drinks at soi 11, at those old skool VolksWagen-transformed-into-mobile-bar kind of spot. I did not tried to get her drunk, no need to, she ordered some very strong drinks for both of us lol. It was fun, we had great laughter. After that we went to my place because it was late already and the BTS closed down and she said she lived so far and going alone in nighttime as a lady is dangerous. So, as the kind gentleman I am, offered her to sleep at my place until the BTS are open and the sun comes up, when she will be safe to travel by herself. I saw her eyes lid up when I said that, did not expected that...

Well, the rest was history. I did not expected this outcome for this date. I mean to hit ''homerun''. I guess It all depends whether one has a good time or not that makes a Thai girl decide to stay with ya at the first date.

Good for you... I wish you well. It seems you really have a very "good" girl there. Top marks!

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Absolutely, she didn't mind hanging around Hooker central, and was up for it on the first date after drinking on a pavement bar.

Something about ducks.......

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Maybe that is why you have failed relationships and now dating a 22 years old girl. You should try my approach that might help save you a misery (:

I never see a relationship that ends as losing a girlfriend.
I like to see it as an opportunity to find a new, younger and prettier woman.

I'm a 'cup half full' kinda guy.

PS
How old are you, I'm thinking a bit too long in the tooth for me, but I could be wrong.

I am almost on the higher side of 20's.

She put out on first date. That's not a good sign! 'Normal' Thai girls are usually traditional.Thread carefully.Shes also quite young?

Sent from my SM-T2105 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

There is no such thing as ''normal'' in Thailand, there are traditional girl sure, but she is raised by an modern mother. So I get it.

A romantic date.... 5555555555
Boy has she found a sucker!

I am an romanticus, so what's the problem with that?

Edited by Robininbkk

Update:

Thanks for all the suggestions. We went to Terminal 21, to the foodcourt... She was very happy and we had an excellent view by the window side table. Like I said, she is a normal middle class girl. She did not wanted me to pay anything for her. Even when I insisted, she really looked at me angryly, so I just let it be, I guess she don't want people to think of her being a bargirl or something who leeches of the farang. So I understand and did my best not to make her lose face in public. After that we went to have a few drinks at soi 11, at those old skool VolksWagen-transformed-into-mobile-bar kind of spot. I did not tried to get her drunk, no need to, she ordered some very strong drinks for both of us lol. It was fun, we had great laughter. After that we went to my place because it was late already and the BTS closed down and she said she lived so far and going alone in nighttime as a lady is dangerous. So, as the kind gentleman I am, offered her to sleep at my place until the BTS are open and the sun comes up, when she will be safe to travel by herself. I saw her eyes lid up when I said that, did not expected that...

Well, the rest was history. I did not expected this outcome for this date. I mean to hit ''homerun''. I guess It all depends whether one has a good time or not that makes a Thai girl decide to stay with ya at the first date.

Good for you... I wish you well. It seems you really have a very "good" girl there. Top marks!

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Absolutely, she didn't mind hanging around Hooker central, and was up for it on the first date after drinking on a pavement bar.

Something about ducks.......

Terminal 21 was the nearest mall near my apartment. And the foodcourt there is the best of all the malls in BKK by the way, IMHO. Nothing to be ashamed to eat there, I love the great food and nice decoration styles there.

• Like 1

I did followed up on many posters suggestions of a shopping mall and did just that. I can understand some negative posters, because of their bad experiences before. It is in your right to ridicule me.

For what is worth, I had a great time on that date with a nice girl. What else do I want? Not get married, at least not on my mind right now. Even when she does that money request thing for a sick buffalo, I will then drop her and move on, no harm done no danger for either of us.

Edited by Robininbkk

I am stunned at some of the suggestions that you are getting here for a date. Bike ride in the park, boat trips, coffee shop, movie, shopping mall, restaurant........

Let that be AMP (Another Man's Problem)

Here is what you should follow.

Turok's Tips For Going Out With A Thai Girl

1. There should never ever be plates, cups, forks, spoons, knives, mugs, napkins, candles etc... In front of a Thai girl. She can eat before without you.

2. No coffee dates. Alcohol is the only liquid going down her throat.

3. Fresh outdoor air should never enter her lungs. Sunshine hitting her face is out of the question. This leads to...

4. You meet a Thai girl when it is dark, you take care of business in the dark and you leave her place while it is still dark! No sleepovers.

5. Cheap short time hotels get a 5 star rating from Turok.

A romantic place, expensive place or fun place does not determine if you are going to get laid! Being too kind to women is actually a turn off. Be the Bad Guy. It is guaranteed to get you more ass than a toilet seat and with less hassle and less money. Girls love the Bad Guy.

Stop being the WKOP. (White Knight of Poon)

Turok, Dinosaur Hunter

classy guy. i'm sure you date some real classy girls.

Yeah right...why would a young pretty girl want to be laid next to an older man unless he looks like Gorge Clooney or Brad Pitt otherwise the pocket full of money is still holding the key because I don't believe charming is going to be it.

I am sure even if he is a loser, old and has no money, he is still better off than some Thai men, so maybe that is why girls are still hang around.

I don't think anyone mentioned anything about the respective ages of the people getting laid.

Anyway, George Clooney / Brad Pitt have got nothing on the average ThaiVisa forum member.

I've met 'ole brit1984 for a few quiet ales ... I guarantee that he is a very Handsum Man indeed!

Picture please

PM sent with mankini shots

Don't scare me like that (:

The suspense was killing me so it was with welcome relief that I returned to this site to find that OP decided on the prefect intinery for his date that wasn't a place any responder had suggested and yet - he got laid! What are the odds that any of the readership here could accomplish that? What a success story!

some of us accomplish it every day of the week ,if your having difficulty getting laid in central bkk you may as well jump off a balcony

you are beyond any help a forum might offer........

Hmm...could that be because you have pocket full of money? Wonder what will happen if the pocket has no fund? Would the lady run away?

The suspense was killing me so it was with welcome relief that I returned to this site to find that OP decided on the prefect intinery for his date that wasn't a place any responder had suggested and yet - he got laid! What are the odds that any of the readership here could accomplish that? What a success story!

some of us accomplish it every day of the week ,if your having difficulty getting laid in central bkk you may as well jump off a balcony

you are beyond any help a forum might offer........

Hmm...could that be because you have pocket full of money? Wonder what will happen if the pocket has no fund? Would the lady run away?

window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());

I am stunned at some of the suggestions that you are getting here for a date. Bike ride in the park, boat trips, coffee shop, movie, shopping mall, restaurant........

1. There should never ever be plates, cups, forks, spoons, knives, mugs, napkins, candles etc... In front of a Thai girl. She can eat before without you.

3. Fresh outdoor air should never enter her lungs. Sunshine hitting her face is out of the question. This leads to...

4. You meet a Thai girl when it is dark, you take care of business in the dark and you leave her place while it is still dark! No sleepovers.

A romantic place, expensive place or fun place does not determine if you are going to get laid! Being too kind to women is actually a turn off. Be the Bad Guy. It is guaranteed to get you more ass than a toilet seat and with less hassle and less money. Girls love the Bad Guy.

Turok, Dinosaur Hunter

(function(){var e=window,f=Math,g="round",h="performance";e.pagespeed=e.pagespeed||{};var q=e.pagespeed;

q.getResourceTimingData=function(){if(e[h]&&(e[h].getEntries||e[h].webkitGetEntries)){for(var r=0,s=0,k=0,t=0,l=0,u=0,m=0,v=0,n=0,w=0,p=0,c={},d=e[h].getEntries?e[h].getEntries():e[h].webkitGetEntries(),b=0;b

You know dam well she would run away and find a new guy with money!

She would take those high heel shoes off and run so fast you could pour

cocktails on her shirt tail!

It is not what they said to me here. They believe they get laid because of their charming personalities not because of their good looks or their bank account full of money.

Well he's a smooth operator, Termnal 21 and then Soi 11.

He must be TVs newest Love Machine.

Turok, Dinosaur Hunter

If he wanted a classy girl he could have stayed in his home country and got

a handshake and maybe a peek on the cheek at the end of the evening!

The classier the girl the less service you receive!

They are too much into themselves!

• Like 1

Turok, Dinosaur Hunter

Bad guys have no money? or Bad guys are easier to take shopping?

Bad guys who get drunk, loud and dress like zombies? Bad Smelling?

I don't get the part about being Bad!

I did followed up on many posters suggestions of a shopping mall and did just that. I can understand some negative posters, because of their bad experiences before. It is in your right to ridicule me.

For what is worth, I had a great time on that date with a nice girl. What else do I want? Not get married, at least not on my mind right now. Even when she does that money request thing for a sick buffalo, I will then drop her and move on, no harm done no danger for either of us.

Mate, you haven't got long before you get bound in shackles so score as many points as possible, because when the big day happens, the score rate will be dismal.

Lots of good advice here but don't get caught up on technique, just do what's instinctive.

The worst thing that could happen, is you could become tunnel buddies with someone on this site.

Seems a lady who needs a quick dollar fix would go for somebody who looks more like Howdy Doody than James Cagney.

Wow talk about dating yourself, popular culture frozen at least six decades back. . .

are you suggesting there's no classy girls in thailand? - just because you dont meet them trawling the bars doesnt mean they dont exist coffee1.gif

Yes, like I said in my OP, she's a next door kinda girl. I like these much more than those self proclaimed princesses.

Mate, you haven't got long before you get bound in shackles so score as many points as possible, because when the big day happens, the score rate will be dismal.

Lots of good advice here but don't get caught up on technique, just do what's instinctive.

The worst thing that could happen, is you could become tunnel buddies with someone on this site.

Thanks for the adive. But that won't happen, hell no it won't.