Where is a nice meeting place for a 1st time date? Share your favorites

Robininbkk

If he wanted a classy girl he could have stayed in his home country and got

a handshake and maybe a peek on the cheek at the end of the evening!

The classier the girl the less service you receive!

They are too much into themselves!

are you suggesting there's no classy girls in thailand? - just because you dont meet them trawling the bars doesnt mean they dont exist coffee1.gif

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he wanted a classy girl he could have stayed in his home country and got

a handshake and maybe a peek on the cheek at the end of the evening!

The classier the girl the less service you receive!

They are too much into themselves!

are you suggesting there's no classy girls in thailand? - just because you dont meet them trawling the bars doesnt mean they dont exist coffee1.gif

Not at all suggesting there are no classy girls in Thailand!

Let me simplify my response for you!

"If he wanted a classy girl why would he spend the time and money to come

to Thailand when he could just stay in his own country?"

My standard first date place is one of these (or combination):

Nice café.

Park.

Art gallery.

River boat ride.

And later in the day, maybe go for a frozen yoghurt or mango sticky rice.

if I like the girl, the second date we'll do something more exciting like ice skating, surfing in asok, or the zoo. No bars because I don't drink, and restaurants are too serious and too much like we're a couple already.

Edited by celso

RobinInBKK, you are a serious bell end.................... move to Myanmar where Bellends like you can hang out..............

I don't know what an bellend is, I guess it means being succesful with ladies without showering them with gold and gifts?

I am here just asking for places to take a date to, not asking you to be derogatively and showing your obvious and pathetic jealousy. Thank you very much.

RobinInBKK, you are a serious bell end.................... move to Myanmar where Bellends like you can hang out..............

I don't know what an bellend is, I guess it means being succesful with ladies without showering them with gold and gifts?

I am here just asking for places to take a date to, not asking you to be derogatively and showing your obvious and pathetic jealousy. Thank you very much.

Are you serious?

• Like 1

I just take them to a small resort with a 2 hour room for a nice private chat time! cost about 200b, good TV, hot water shower, free cook, water and ice! ps. also a nice comfy bed so ypu could offer her a nice massage! hummm, that's just my 2baht worth!! Shopping can always come later if she's keeper quality!! Happy Time :)

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

Are you serious?

I'd never heard of this either, apparently yet another synonym for dick, tool.

Brand new here and in Thailand, that being said rather expereinced (+20 yr's) in foreign countries and judging from my pate, in life.

I am curious, generally speaking does an educated middle class Thai girl/woman expect to have sex on the 1st date assuming the date goes well and she likes you?

If you hope for more dates and like her, are you scoring points (in her mind) by resisting sex or will she interpret this as weird, timid, gay, diseased (take your pick) & that she did not satisfy you? Again from her perspective.

Same questions go for the lesser educated but I think that may be more obvious as they have fewer options and may be more inclined to satisfy our filthy, beastly nature for future security.

Tought to generalize though.

Religious fervor and\or family acquiescence is propbably the controlling factor.

Here in Brazil (where I presently sit) compared to the US I would say the girls expect you to make a move.

And before you accuse me of being a troll all of you at one time had few posts.

Come next week I live in Thailand, have given-up on Brazil.

This is not a BS question.

I have my "first date" with a lovely young lady (university degree) on her one night off I met in a bar where she and the rest of the waitress's are just that, waitresses. Not bar girls.

Age difference is "enhanced" and do not know what to expect. But I have put forth much effort (all of it fun) for this 1st date.

I would be happy to make a friend of her as like I said I am brand new there and wanting to make friends and yes....eventually find the right girlfriend for me.

I am just curious what her mindset might be on this 1st date, I already know she is not timid about asking my to buy her things....dropping US$10k in the bar last

month propably set that tone of which I am soon to invalidate.

But damn she is difficult to say "no" to.

Edited by Marcos989

Brand new here and in Thailand, that being said rather expereinced (+20 yr's) in foreign countries and judging from my pate, in life.

I am curious, generally speaking does an educated middle class Thai girl/woman expect to have sex on the 1st date assuming the date goes well and she likes you?

If you hope for more dates and like her, are you scoring points (in her mind) by resisting sex or will she interpret this as weird, timid, gay, diseased (take your pick) & that she did not satisfy you? Again from her perspective.

Same questions go for the lesser educated but I think that may be more obvious as they have fewer options and may be more inclined to satisfy our filthy, beastly nature for future security.

Tought to generalize though.

Religious fervor and\or family acquiescence is propbably the controlling factor.

Here in Brazil (where I presently sit) compared to the US I would say the girls expect you to make a move.

And before you accuse me of being a troll all of you at one time had few posts.

Come next week I live in Thailand, have given-up on Brazil.

This is not a BS question.

I have my "first date" with a lovely young lady (university degree) on her one night off I met in a bar where she and the rest of the waitress's are just that, waitresses. Not bar girls.

Age difference is "enhanced" and do not know what to expect. But I have put forth much effort (all of it fun) for this 1st date.

I would be happy to make a friend of her as like I said I am brand new there and wanting to make friends and yes....eventually find the right girlfriend for me.

I am just curious what her mindset might be on this 1st date, I already know she is not timid about asking my to buy her things....dropping US$10k in the bar last

month propably set that tone of which I am soon to invalidate.

But <deleted> she is difficult to say "no" to.

Obviously they are all different but generally (at least excluding the conservative ones devoted to their parents/buddha, the westernized girls who have their own independent thoughts, and hookers/gold-diggers who just want money) most Thai girls will not expect sex on the 1st date (basically it's "up to you") but they will probably expect to marry you thereafter!

I know this from my Thai female friends... when I speak to them (most of whom are late 20s / early 30s) about guys / relationships, it reminds me of chatting with the girls back home aged 14-15... their minds have been shaped by pop-songs and movies rather than much real life experience, and by that age (25+) they are mostly very desperate to find a husband.

If you want to avoid breaking their heart (and maybe seeking revenge against you!) try to to honest and open about what you expect / do not expect from any relationship as early on possible, otherwise you might get stuck in something serious that you feel guilty to end (this happened to me). Obviously if you don't care about hurting their feelings you can have a lot of fun in Thailand!

I was incredulous also, did some more accurate figuring and came up with US$6k, it was nearly all drinks to them, they drank for free and nearly all dranks liquor...and some tips to the bands. We enjoyed ourselves....I've never done that before.

Another story of a university lady and I'm sure she has a diploma also!

If I were spending that much money in a bar every month I

would be seriously looking into buying a bar instead of a girlfriend!

Be sure to save some money for the gold, house, condo, car,

monthly payments to members of her family back in the village and

her Thai boyfriend!!

Keep it simple... Dinner and a movie works great. Best to make the date at a time she does not have to work the next day. If the evening is going well suggest a drink after.... If the situation is right don't be shy about hinting about joining you in your room. Some girls put out but some don't. I have found that if you can get them alone and start to make out they will go all the way....

Be careful however as these girls fall in love very very fast and can be a problem after. Easy to get ladies... Difficult to dump them.

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

her Thai boyfriend!!

So if she produces a University Diploma are you going to eat those words?

You are not me.

You do not realize how easily I make $$$.

Did I say I spent tht much each month or did I say It was a one off as the Brits say.

Not buyig a girlfriend, I speant the money evenly on all the female and even a couple male employees to drink free some nights, my treat.

You do not need to educate me as to the whiles and ways of gold diggers, whores, poor girls and good decent girls that want to get ahead and have a good tie some night but thanks for I appreciate the careing vibes.

Assumning she has a boyfirend simply displays your narrowmindeness.

Not everybody is a prick.

her Thai boyfriend!!

So if she produces a University Diploma are you going to eat those words?

You are not me.

You do not realize how easily I make $$$.

Did I say I spent tht much each month or did I say It was a one off as the Brits say.

Not buyig a girlfriend, I speant the money evenly on all the female and even a couple male employees to drink free some nights, my treat.

You do not need to educate me as to the whiles and ways of gold diggers, whores, poor girls and good decent girls that want to get ahead and have a good tie some night but thanks for I appreciate the careing vibes.

Assumning she has a boyfirend simply displays your narrowmindeness.

Not everybody is a prick.

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252

{\fonttbl\f0\fswiss\fcharset0 Helvetica;}

{\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red0\green0\blue0;\red255\green255\blue255;}

\deftab720

\pard\pardeftab720\sa200\partightenfactor0

\f0\fs28 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0

\outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2

\

\

\

\

Another story of a university lady and I'm sure she has a diploma also!\

If I were spending that much money in a bar every month I\

would be seriously looking into buying a bar instead of a girlfriend!\

Be sure to save some money for the gold, house, condo, car,\

monthly payments to members of her family back in the village and\

her Thai boyfriend!!

\

\'a0\

So if she produces a University Diploma are you going to eat those words?\

You are not me.\

You do not realize how easily I make $$$.\

Did I say I spent tht much each month or did I say It was a one off as the Brits say.\

Not buyig a girlfriend, I speant the money evenly on all the female and even a couple male employees to drink free some nights, my treat.\

You do not need to educate me as to the whiles and ways of gold diggers, whores, poor girls and good decent girls that want to get ahead and have a good tie some night but thanks for I appreciate the careing vibes.\

Assumning she has a boyfirend simply displays your narrowmindeness.\

Not everybody is a prick.\

\'a0

}

Producing a univ diploma would prove nothing as they can be forged as most everything else here in the Land of Smiles!

( passports, ID 's, work history, etc. )

Knew a bar girl years ago that could not get a US visa to go to America. She changed her name, work history and such,

walked back into the US Embassy six months later and received a visa. Probably could not do it now with face recognition photos and computers.

No matter how easy your money is made I would not want the ladies talking behind my back to their friends as to how stupid I am to freely hand over my money! ( Stupid American, Stupid Brits )

And believe me they do! Heard it more than once!

"Assuming she has a boyfriend ?"

It is almost a given she has a boyfriend! No need to even ask if they have a boyfriend or if they are married. It is a Thai culture thing to have a boyfriend and they will lie if you ask them! No matter how well you get to know these girls you will never know

everything about them!

Been called many things but never "narrowminded"!