PCAD activist wanted for 'attempted murder' of redshirt

webfact

I still don't understand how his PDRC necklace stayed in such a pristine condition after the beating and dunking in the river, and why the hospital wouldn't have cut it off when they cut the rest of his clothes off. Also, why would the PDRC have even put it on him?

I hope the people that did this are caught and dealt with, and I wouldn't put it past the PDRC to have done it, but the whole story of an ex red shirt guard "relaxing" in Lumpini park where a major "yellow" shirt protest had been going on for weeks just doesn't sound right.

Sent from my phone ...

As reported by the police two days ago on a source we are not allowed to quote from, dead victims have been found, decorated with flags, logo cloth or whistles used by the PDRC protesters,

The body of Boontiang Karntu was found with a Thai ribbon on his right wrist and it a PDRC tee shirt, his mother said he did not belong to the PDRC but was a UDD guard.

Seems like this is not an isolated incident, so much for this peace loving protest, those that did these cowardly deeds need to be held accountable, murder is not an acceptable activity by PDRC supporters!

cheers

Sounds like you are spreading rumors there kk?? Against TV rules that is you know

Are you accusing me of lying, since when is spreading rumors, even If I can not quote from the source, that happens to be on the frontpage of the source two days ago, I did get the dead mans name wrong it is Boontiang Kam-in, but the fair use rule allowed by the TV as long as there is not direct quotes, it there for anyone to read.

What will you try next burning books, you all will do to what ever you have to try and keep the PDRC as a peaceful protesters, it is far from it, sometimes what you wrongly perceive as a rumour happen to be the truth, there is a picture of the man rescued from the river and the title is about his beating put the spotlight on the PDRC!

Cheers

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A person like Issara Somchai is high up the food chain. He's an ex minister and a high ranking member of the Dems. I'm not saying he's clean but people at that level are insulated and would never personally take part in something like this. People like him would order someone killed but would make sure he's miles away when the murder takes place. I personally find the story a little amazing. Why would someone as high up as Issara get his hands dirty and personally take part in the torture and murder of a low level red shirt?

The story was that he interrogated the man rescued from the river , just as the buddha interrogated the police

prior to their beating he was kept a number of days and tortured!

Before being taken to the river and dumped in while bound arms and legs was not expected to live long once here hit the water, people tend to get careless when they believe the man would not live to tell his story in this case he did, He pointed his finger as the boss man.

Mr pure as driven snow, seems to have a mafia type side to him!

Cheers

This is just a load of <deleted> and it should be an embarrassment to not only the police, but the government and the red shirts.

This guy has taken a beating from someone that he probably knows and probably deserved it, and then paid a lot of money to make this story up.

Even if true, The police have shown once again amazing double standards. It seems every attack on a pro-government person is detected expeditiously while we are still waiting for any movement towards nabbing perpetrators of now around 90 attacks on anti-government supporters including the heartless 'and targeted' slaying of little children.

This guy has not been in any water, as can be shown as others have already pointed out, by the ribbon around his neck.

Also the police are merely acting upon what this guy has said and I can guarantee that because of the current and OBVIOUS campaign being waged by CMPO and ranks above that, against the PDRC and affiliated movements.

It reeks of a total and utter set up from start to finish.

This guy is being paid.... I guarantee it, and I am not such a shallow thinker that I will condemn this attack, because I quite simply don't believe a word of it, and come on.... anyone with a slither of rationality can see straight through this.

You idiot " paid a lot of money" just to be beaten and drowned. It was a pure fluke that he was fished out of the water alive. What a stupid statement. .........only an extremely shallow thinker could come up with this pathetic nonsense.

Until I see this PAD-Dem guy and his accomplices, under whatever diversionary group name they choose, in shackles behind bars, everything is just so much hot air.

And spare me this non-enforcement notion of "Acknowledging charges" when they catch up to this guy.

For UDD/RS's under AV's unelected tenure as PM, it was jail in shackles. For all PAD-Dem's, including the airporters, it has been "Acknowledging charges" ad-infinitum and then nothing.

Double standards all over the place.

AV was unelected? Funny. From what I recall the vote was 235-198 in his favor on 15-12-2008.

The court's double standards are no longer accepted and that trick is too old. Thailand will move on, and the days of judicial and military coups are gone, and if attempted it will only trigger a dangerous uprising and split of the country. A peaceful political solution will only work if it benefits ALL Thais by a government not lead by the old elite.

Make that "either of, or any of the old Elites" and I will agree with you as long as you realize that it includes the dynasties of rich trading & political families from the north,.

While it's true we really don't know the full story about this guy, what I find amusing is how the Suthep-ocrats are so quick to defend their precious, peaceful demonstrators, their polite and non violent guards, and of course the Dear Leader himself.

This guy is the "victim" of a money or drug deal gone bad....

It's a UDD/Red Shirt set up....

He was paid to do this....

Someone else did it.....

ANYTHING and EVERYTHING you can come up with due to your refusal and denial to believe he just MIGHT be telling the truth.

And you call the Reds "stupid buffalo" who believe everything their leaders tell them. cheesy.gif

He might be telling the truth - a very big might.

As far as denial and wild accusations go, the red shirt & PTP supporters have outdone themselves with their nauseating crap about self-inflicted wounds of the protestors. Some just parroting what the 'independent' police imply. Always forgetting that red shirts being shot at (Kwanchai of Udon) is far more important to the BIB than protestors being killed.

If - and that's a very big if - there is truth in the story then I will be happy to see those responsible locked up for a long time. However, once again we have the pliable police apparently just accepting his story without any questions asked. Indeed we have a very 'clever' senior BIB saying this:

Pol.Col. Kiattisak Srathong-On, a commander of police in Chachoengsao province, said the officers are working to identify Mr. Issara's accomplices by CCTV footage and other evidences to prosecute the suspects.

It is highly unlikely that any of the alleged incident was captured on CCTV - so all they're looking for is manufactured 'evidence' to identify accomplices.

I have no clue to the validity of this story. Maybe it's true. Maybe it is some kind of set up. Who knows? Until more facts come out, no one. My comment was in reference to the Suthep-ocrats who immediately (with nothing to substantiate THEIR claims) told the whole world (or at least TV members) in a loud and "positive" voice, how impossible it would be for this man to be telling the truth about the oh-so-peaceful and polite PCAD guards could NEVER do anything like this, so it MUST be a lie or a set up. They jumped as fast as UDD/Red Shirt defenders to in regards to THEIR defensive comments. Two sides of the same coin in my book.

Probably just as fast, you are probably right, though I would suggest, with much better justification. Who-ever really did this deserves the full force of the law, but lets see what security cam evidence is available. There are enough of them in the area, surely. Even though he does name names, this level of violence is not the what has been preached from the stage for the last 120+ nights by Khun Suthep,

Another proof that Suthep and his followers are criminal fascist gangsters. How long can this gangster fool the police and the Thai people?

If, and I say IF, your opinion was correct, then the correct answer would be, "We don't know. but whatever the answer, he has a long way to to go to catch up with the length of time and millions of people that the convicted criminal from the north has managed to fool."

A person like Issara Somchai is high up the food chain. He's an ex minister and a high ranking member of the Dems. I'm not saying he's clean but people at that level are insulated and would never personally take part in something like this. People like him would order someone killed but would make sure he's miles away when the murder takes place. I personally find the story a little amazing. Why would someone as high up as Issara get his hands dirty and personally take part in the torture and murder of a low level red shirt?

The story was that he interrogated the man rescued from the river , just as the buddha interrogated the police

prior to their beating he was kept a number of days and tortured!

Before being taken to the river and dumped in while bound arms and legs was not expected to live long once here hit the water, people tend to get careless when they believe the man would not live to tell his story in this case he did, He pointed his finger as the boss man.

Mr pure as driven snow, seems to have a mafia type side to him!

Cheers

Yeah you seem to have a lot of insight to what happened and how careless people were. This is all speculation on your part. It means nothing.

All we have is the testimony of this fella. There's no other evidence. Issara Somchai can say he was at another place at the time of the alleged attempted murder and have witnesses back him up. All this little saga is going to do is whip up idiot red sympathizers so they can go around with their hypocritical anger and once again use words like 'fascist' and 'thugs'. rolleyes.gif

Noone's pure in this game, especially not here. I can easily list of the thugs and gangsters who are Poo's puppet cabinet at the moment.

• Like 1

Another proof that Suthep and his followers are criminal fascist gangsters. How long can this gangster fool the police and the Thai people?

Suthep is CLEARLY a piece of S***.

but when I say that everyone assumes I support Red shirts...I don't support ANYONE, I simply call a spade a spade...and a piece of Dog Doo Doo when I see one

Suthep is CLEARLY a piece of S***.

but when I say that everyone assumes I support Red shirts...I don't support ANYONE, I simply call a spade a spade...and a piece of Dog Doo Doo when I see one

Please don't say that. Suthep is Good People, as is his minions. When they beat up someone, it's with good intentions. From time to time, they lay the Hand Of Good People on someone, which shouldn't be condemned. A common blessing in Thailand, a country you, as a stupid farang, obviously don't understand.

Happy violence, you've gotta smile and be nice to people while inflicting injuries upon them. If you do, it's all good. You may also, as educated people tend to do, utter sexist comments and threaten their family. All part of a very fun game, and I'm sure this person feels truly blessed.

Edited by Sirbergan

this thread including the OP news report is complete nonsense

Lets all meet at the river - all you red shirt suckers get your hands and feet tied together and we will throw you in to see how well you do - you must sign a stupidity disclaimer first

My point being either this guy was reincarnated as a fish or it's absolute complete nonsense

Make this whole thread complete nonsense too - go figure

I actually find it funny that people are trying to argue that this really happened

I've hinted in a few earlier posts on the subject but obviously that was not enough

This is all BS it didn't happen as reported - impossible

Now who ever did give him a hiding needs to pay and whoever is responsible for the murdered children also needs to pay - there is evil in this land bought for the price of a few beers

We don't hear Thaksins reconciliation word mentioned too much these days - how good is that going ?

I still don't understand how his PDRC necklace stayed in such a pristine condition after the beating and dunking in the river, and why the hospital wouldn't have cut it off when they cut the rest of his clothes off. Also, why would the PDRC have even put it on him?

I hope the people that did this are caught and dealt with, and I wouldn't put it past the PDRC to have done it, but the whole story of an ex red shirt guard "relaxing" in Lumpini park where a major "yellow" shirt protest had been going on for weeks just doesn't sound right.

Sent from my phone ...

Even if he was snooping around with a PDRC necklace around his neck to blend in.

It does not justify the actions against him, does it ?

Sent from my phone ...

Even if he was snooping around with a PDRC necklace around his neck to blend in.

It does not justify the actions against him, does it ?

I am not trying to justify anything.

My question is how did his necklace stay so clean? It should be blood stained, or at least dirty from being in the river. And why didn't the doctors even leave it on him? He's clearly been beaten up, and, as I said above, I wouldn't put it past the PDRC to have beaten someone up, but the whole story sounds bogus.