Missing Malaysia Airlines jet carrying 239 triggers Southeast Asia search

webfact

...and now for a distinctly Asian view of the disappearance of MH370. It was all the fault of Boeing for building a plane that could do this, and MAS/Malaysia are entirely without any any blame. The plane was defectively designed, or guided away by remote control, or some other thing which is 100% the fault of the aircraft manufacturer -- so says Dr. M, the former long-term Prime Minister of Malaysia. Sadly, many Malaysians completely agree with him.

The full story at: http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/malaysia/article/dr-m-defends-mas-and-blames-boeing-for-mh370s-disappearance

The Thaivisa thread on this is here: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/721587-dr-m-defends-mas-and-blames-boeing-for-mh370s-disappearance/#entry7740334

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

...and now for a distinctly Asian view of the disappearance of MH370. It was all the fault of Boeing for building a plane that could do this, and MAS/Malaysia are entirely without any any blame. The plane was defectively designed, or guided away by remote control, or some other thing which is 100% the fault of the aircraft manufacturer -- so says Dr. M, the former long-term Prime Minister of Malaysia. Sadly, many Malaysians completely agree with him.

The full story at: http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/malaysia/article/dr-m-defends-mas-and-blames-boeing-for-mh370s-disappearance

The Thaivisa thread on this is here: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/721587-dr-m-defends-mas-and-blames-boeing-for-mh370s-disappearance/#entry7740334

Interesting that of all the conspiracy advocates and other nut cases commenting on the disappearance of MH370, Dr. M is the only one to get his own thread .

I stan corrected.smile.png

Military surveillance data of any sort is of no value in this mystery presumably.

Dubious extrapolation from inmarsat is about as its gonna get by the looks of it.

facepalm.gif

If they don't find it on the South arc, I wonder if they will look North.

And while it's not something I would expect to see in any press releases, I'll bet airfields all through the area in question have by now been overflown by satellite and possibly UAVs as well in some cases, possibly several times, looking for any signs of this aircraft. And I'm sure the relevant intel communities, which hate any discussion of their methods & sources, have been listening for any signs of chatter about it as well ( but again, not something I'd expect much notice to the public about, esp. if nothing's turning up).

Military surveillance data of any sort is of no value in this mystery presumably.

Dubious extrapolation from inmarsat is about as its gonna get by the looks of it.

facepalm.gif

And while it's not something I would expect to see in any press releases, I'll bet airfields all through the area in question have by now been overflown by satellite and possibly UAVs as well in some cases, possibly several times, looking for any signs of this aircraft. And I'm sure the relevant intel communities, which hate any discussion of their methods & sources, have been listening for any signs of chatter about it as well ( but again, not something I'd expect much notice to the public about, esp. if nothing's turning up).

Very Well Stated thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

facepalm.gif

So if it is somewhere in 'stan land, what would be the motive?

Crashed, or kidnapped?

facepalm.gif

Crashed, or kidnapped?

Maybe there was something on that plane that someone wanted very badly. Some thing, some one, or some intelligence.

Or maybe it's in a hanger in one of the 'stans or Somalia or somewhere being converted into a very serious weapon of mass destruction.

I could go on speculating for no good purpose, but I don't think it crashed into the Indian Ocean and haven't for some time.

A seat cushion which is also a life preserver could be seen by a satellite and there is nothing. Many planes and ships have combed the area. The searchers are going home which they wouldn't if they believed it was down there. I suspect that someone knows something that we don't know.

facepalm.gif

Crashed, or kidnapped?

Maybe there was something on that plane that someone wanted very badly. Some thing, some one, or some intelligence.

Or maybe it's in a hanger in one of the 'stans or Somalia or somewhere being converted into a very serious weapon of mass destruction.

I could go on speculating for no good purpose, but I don't think it crashed into the Indian Ocean and haven't for some time.

A seat cushion which is also a life preserver could be seen by a satellite and there is nothing. Many planes and ships have combed the area. The searchers are going home which they wouldn't if they believed it was down there. I suspect that someone knows something that we don't know.

I don't know anything about any of that, but I can tell you this

Having spend a brief stint in the Merchant Marine in my youth ,

The ocean is very big!

In an ocean where a super tanker is tiny, a seat cushion is way smaller. You can only appreciate this if you have being out there.

It took a couple of years to find the Air France flight , and I am sure it had seat cushions also

Crashed, or kidnapped?

The ocean is very big!

In an ocean where a super tanker is tiny, a seat cushion is way smaller. You can only appreciate this if you have being out there.

It took a couple of years to find the Air France flight , and I am sure it had seat cushions also

They found debris and even bodies from that flight within 5 days.

Crashed, or kidnapped?

The ocean is very big!

They found debris and even bodies from that flight within 5 days.

and yet, it still took them two years to find the plane, In this instance they have not found anything, so it could take as long or even longer.

I personally don't know anything about aliens, government , corporate or terrorist conspiracies.

But as I said,I do know one thing

I have being out there , and it is a big ocean.

Other than that, I am afraid I have very little to contribute.

There are thousands potential scenarios. This is just perfect for the conspiracy nutters.

This is the biggest thing since GW Bush blew up the twin towers....

With zero evidence, they can sit around and do the circle jerk for years over this one.

facepalm.gif

Crashed, or kidnapped?

Well, not saying I'm a proponent of the theory, but terrorism and an intent to put the aircraft to some evil purpose. ('Seems to me though that if this really was what happened, the intel community would've gotten wind of it by now and by means fair or foul. 'Course if they DID find the aircraft and were planning a retrieval or demolition op, I don't think they'd be letting everyone in on it...)

Heck, I don't know. One theory's as good as another until somebody actually finds some physical evidence you can hold in your hand.

It's in a hanger. I said this a hundred pages back.

I thought you were completely and totally nuts....and now I am not so sure....

I hate having to apologize, but here it is the three sorries: Sorry, sorry, sorry.

(You still could be wrong, but at least your not nuts!)

Missing flight MH370: Search intensifies for vanished jet after floating objects sighted in Indian Ocean

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/missing-flight-mh370-search-intensifies-3464327#ixzz303gxdh6E

So, did the printing presses misfire and plagiarize one of the several other identical headlines we've seen, or should we all get excited now?

I would love it if they found that plane. I would love to be proven wrong. But very early in the first thread on this (and I posted a quote from it in this thread) I said it smelled all wrong to me and I still think it was stolen and landed.

Imagine if it was stolen and it is in a hangar. Further suppose that some authorities even know that, and know where it is.

They wouldn't tell us because there are hundreds of passengers to worry about. They'd have to get in there somehow and get enough intelligence to figure out what they are going to do. They'd have to figure out if any passengers are alive, if there are perhaps mountains of explosives being prepared, and who knows what else.

The US in particular isn't acting "all out" in the search in the Indian Ocean, when it is usually all out on the front lines in something like this. This has continuously befuddled me. Do they know something?

The US has loads of assets in Guam and Diego Garcia, and right now there are at least two Nimitz-class aircraft carriers in the area.

Is the rather puny and half-hearted search in the ocean misdirection?

Go figure. I don't know what happened.

Edited by NeverSure

There's doubt about everything until they find the FDR. Are you trying to win an award for stating the obvious?

Exactly. I was attempting to be visually metaphoric.

smile.png

This promises to be a long thread.

I hate having to apologize, but here it is the three sorries: Sorry, sorry, sorry.

You haven't heard my alien abduction theory yet.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Imagine if it was stolen and it is in a hangar. Further suppose that some authorities even know that, and know where it is.

They wouldn't tell us because there are hundreds of passengers to worry about. They'd have to get in there somehow and get enough intelligence to figure out what they are going to do. They'd have to figure out if any passengers are alive, if there are perhaps mountains of explosives being prepared, and who knows what else.

The US in particular isn't acting "all out" in the search in the Indian Ocean, when it is usually all out on the front lines in something like this. This has continuously befuddled me. Do they know something?

The US has loads of assets in Guam and Diego Garcia, and right now there are at least two Nimitz-class aircraft carriers in the area.

Is the rather puny and half-hearted search in the ocean misdirection?

Go figure. I don't know what happened.

Could it be because the yanks are at the bottom of all this?

http://www.eutimes.n...ure-by-us-navy/

You haven't heard my alien abduction theory yet.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

No, I heard the alien abduction theories. If that turns out to be true, it will put me totally over the edge - well, actually, if that's true we might all be over some kind of an edge.

The Nation just ran a piece headlined "US Obama calls for transparency in missing plane case".

Yep. Wouldn't want Air Force One going missing, would we.

OMG, Boeing made that one too, someone should tell our hero Dr M!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Could it be because the yanks are at the bottom of all this?

http://www.eutimes.n...ure-by-us-navy/

I doubt it. The penalties for kidnapping civilians are too harsh. Members of the military are not exempt from the penalties, and any civilians aren't either.

If any of the passengers died, there could be death penalties. Even if they were unharmed, each person would be a separate charge against each person involved, and everyone involved at any level would get life in prison. That would include anyone on the ground where it landed who was involved in any way, even if he just opened the hangar doors.

If the US military wanted a suspicious cargo, they'd take it off the ship or grab it in transit to the plane.

The Nation just ran a piece headlined "US Obama calls for transparency in missing plane case".

Yep. Wouldn't want Air Force One going missing, would we.

OMG, Boeing made that one too, someone should tell our hero Dr M!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Air Force One is the call sign given to any plane the president is aboard, even a helicopter. The two nearly identical 747's, any other plane, and the chopper that picks Obama up from the White House lawn are all Air Force One when he's aboard.

Just some trivia for the non-Yanks.