Price of New Rot Thai ,Tak /Tak, Iron Buffalo

fezzy

Like the heading says , I'm chasing a price on what they cost and also if anyones bought any extras attachments and prices of these thanks

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Depends on the motor size and the type of transmission you buy and then the trailer. I bought 10 hp , Kubota tranny, and then bought a cheap wooden trailer. If I remember correctly it cost about 80,000 total. Bought it last year and compared prices at three shops before I bought. I thought 90,000 but wifey says not that much. So, I'll go with 80,000. In that ballpark anyways.

Good deal on the trailer.

I got a small discount because I didn't want any implements.

I drove mine home from the store. They tried to talk me out of it, saying that they would deliver it. I drove it. Never driven one before, but how tough could it be?? Forgot to ask where the brake was which became an issue at the first intersection ( of many) I sailed through.... got the brake figured out about halfway home. Survived it and drive like a pro now. FIL is impressed anyways. He's driven them since they were water buffalo.

Edited by Canada

Yeah they are interesting to drive and dangerous, the Thais make it look easy . My FiL had a good laugh as I drove my uncles one around , squeeze hand lever to turn left snd right to go right and clutch and revs on the handle bars . No dead man switch so if you fall of the bugger keeps on trucking on till you catch it. Just ask my BiL hahaha. Oh and reverse is insane on these.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app