With cell phone cameras getting better and better is this the end of the camera?

At the end of the day it is the pictures produced.

Guys there is also the issue of the picture being produced you see a small enough picture that loads fast on ppl's pcs, smart phones etc and let's be honest here a picture on a smartphone probably looks sharper than on a pc screen.

This will shut up the entire discussion when someone produces pictures that make your mouth drop whether it's on a camera or a phone but again you know file hosting sites reduce image quality.

PPI !!!

Pixels per inch.

It made me an advocate of the tablet. Great way of carrying my portfolio around and showing it to yawning bored looking people.

At the end of the day it is the pictures produced.

Guys there is also the issue of the picture being produced you see a small enough picture that loads fast on ppl's pcs, smart phones etc and let's be honest here a picture on a smartphone probably looks sharper than on a pc screen.

This will shut up the entire discussion when someone produces pictures that make your mouth drop whether it's on a camera or a phone but again you know file hosting sites reduce image quality.

PPI !!!

Pixels per inch.

It made me an advocate of the tablet. Great way of carrying my portfolio around and showing it to yawning bored looking people.

my pictures at 350 get reduced to 72 when i upload them to imgur and i think it also applies if i upload them to other hosting sites.

The quality looks the same though except when i look at them through my old HD pc monitor at 1920 x 1200 on the cell phones and the mac book pro the pics look sharp after i uploaded them and resized them all at 72 dpi cos the hosting site just decreases the dpi from 350 to 72 but the pic size remains the same.

I took this using my telephone earlier . . .

13165335595_8d217ec4fb_b.jpg

No brand and model of the phone? It looks nice but I am reading this on a cell phone I wonder if it wil look nice on a monitor.

It's tethered to a phone via WiFi. The phone was attached to a Pentax K-3 and the Pentax K-3 was attached to a legendary 1970's manual focus 135mm prime lens.

Handheld at f/5.6.

I took this using my telephone earlier . . .

13165335595_8d217ec4fb_b.jpg

No brand and model of the phone? It looks nice but I am reading this on a cell phone I wonder if it wil look nice on a monitor.

It's tethered to a phone via WiFi. The phone was attached to a Pentax K-3 and the Pentax K-3 was attached to a legendary 1970's manual focus 135mm prime lens.

Handheld at f/5.6.

Sneaky lol, I was just about to ask what telephone.