Teen suspect 'confesses' to shooting his family in Pathum Thani

webfact

It's just the Thai way of doing things and how they think. I dont know why all you guys get so upset about how they do things.

The kids a nutter.............coffee1.gif

my apologies Mr transam I didnt word that like I should have. I was meaning just how his extended family forgive and deal with it. i agree with you the kid is a killer

Something very strange about the photo - the suspect is wearing a bullet proof vest - Why? Are they expecting a sniper? If so, why are they getting him to wear a red cap when nobody around him is wearing any headgear? Is the bullet proof vest a CYA (Cover your A**) measure because they were expecting a sniper ? This would explain the red cap and the fact that no one else is wearing one!

How long a person is a teen in Thailand? I would not call a 19 year old a teenager.

Generally as long their age ends in the letters t-e-e-n. The same as the rest of the World where English is being used.

You know, thirteen, sixteen, nineteen. There's probably a few others too.

Well wasn't the ferrari driver twenty nineteen or was it thirty oneteen? He must have been as so many referred to him as a 'kid'.

I see the relatives are the most magnanimous of all. They forgive, they don't hold a grudge and they 'understand', because the boys mother was always strict whistling.gif . I only hope they will be just as magnanimous when, as sole beneficiaries to the 15 life insurance policies they will donate all the proceedings to a charity for the victims of domestic crime and abuse..........I won't hold my breath!

Money the root of all evil

Apparently the court was lenient in regards to bail as the poor lad is an orphan. Also fortunate that his parents left a substantial estate and he is the sole beneficiary.

Note - SATIRE.

Edited by JRSoul

"While the shocking murders have prompted public condemnation, his relatives hold no grudges against him."

I'll bet they don't. They are queuing up to reap the benefits of all those policies Dad had.

Exactly my thoughts! Its a shame how they intend to benefit from such tragedy by trying to cover this behind "moral standards". I doubt any of the profiteers of this crime will ever visit him in prison or a mental institution.

Where there is a will.......i want to be in it

I would have been murdered long ago by my students if 'being too strict' was a valid reason to killlaugh.png

I think the insurance companies might have something to say about payouts in the case of murder.

I'll never understand a country that bails out a multiple-murderer! Anyone who can kill their own parents and siblings is a danger to society.

• Like 2

Over in Chumpon, quite recently. A 16 year old yaba junky murdered a young women. He got 5 years because of his age.

What! No bail??...that's an outrage!bah.gif

Obviously from a poor family....

Unfortunately for him the girls dad isn't happy and he's well connected.

Who hasn't executed their family because they weren't bought a car?

Just read this morning that his family's relatives are willing to forgive him and that he's also out on bail.

No surprises there.

Any source to that?

I'm currently educating a visiting family member to 'Thainess' and showed them this case when it was on the news. Showing a media link to him getting bail would certainly add to the education of all things Thai.