PDRC deluded in thinking it has the upper hand

webfact

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The PDRC have never had the upper hand, what they have shown is that a lot of people do not like either the PTP or the Shinawatra family, there are also the silent ones who don't wish to be shot , blown up or bashed , that sit a home and say nothing,as that could lead to repercussions , , the PTP track record indicates that they will dig their own grave eventually and become a spent force within Thailand , there followers just have to wake up , people do get pissed off eventually at being ripped of, including Rice Farmers.coffee1.gif

Yes, there's a lot of people who don't like the Thaksin party and don't like Thaksin, but a lot of those very people don't actually love or like Abhisit and the Democrats !

And this is democracy, you've got to vote for one of the parties that exists, and that party has to actually be there at the next election. All of us bang on about democracy, but some people (I'm not saying you're one of them) don't want to accept that the number of Thais who love Thaksin is greater than the number of Thais who love Abhisit and the Democrats. That's why, I reckon, Thaksin will be in power for as long as we see elections in Thailand.

• Like 2

It also believes the caretaker government has lost the support of the international community.

I don't see the international community dancing for joy when PDRC members blocked voting booths and beat-up citizens who were just trying to cast their votes. Or when they beat up taxi-drivers and abduct shoppers, and threatened to kidnap the PM and her family.

This quote above is just desperation masked by bravado, in this case. Mostly the international community wants to see democracy, with voting-rights for all, and an end to mob-rule. This is just good for business, and the international community values a stable peaceful business environment above just about anything.

I do not condone airport shutdowns, but I did not see too much thugs in operation re yellows in their fling.

I have seen in this sporadic violations during these protests.

Nothing compares to the RED mob intimidating rule starting with the 2010 burning, they themselves brought out the army to uproot and look what they did in retreat.

Look at the whole picture, would you like this regime to carry on--or a fresh start ??? reforms before an election to rid the election of cancerous elements.

Ridiculous thought but why not let the people decide?

• Like 2

It also believes the caretaker government has lost the support of the international community.

I don't see the international community dancing for joy when PDRC members blocked voting booths and beat-up citizens who were just trying to cast their votes. Or when they beat up taxi-drivers and abduct shoppers, and threatened to kidnap the PM and her family.

This quote above is just desperation masked by bravado, in this case. Mostly the international community wants to see democracy, with voting-rights for all, and an end to mob-rule. This is just good for business, and the international community values a stable peaceful business environment above just about anything.

I do not condone airport shutdowns, but I did not see too much thugs in operation re yellows in their fling.

Nothing compares to the RED mob intimidating rule starting with the 2010 burning, they themselves brought out the army to uproot and look what they did in retreat.

Look at the whole picture, would you like this regime to carry on--or a fresh start ??? reforms before an election to rid the election of cancerous elements.

The courts have to decide for the people, because most do not understand right from wrong. Not so ridiculous, are you are amongst the populous that fall into this section. ????

FYI, the people did decide and look at the mess the country is in.

• Like 1

So better not to give them another chance then.

What would you recommend?

Give them the chance when the courts have done their bit, a chance the 48% or some of it will get the message.

Get reforms underway once the courts have cleaned the path, with ANY guilty members done.

Until then you could get a more balanced vote WITHOUT the Shins being around to intimidate.

• Like 2

. Sure they can have another chance after eradicating the country of all of the Shinawattra's influence, IMO that will go a long way to righting Thailand. This group of thieves is the reason the country is in such a mess and there is no denying that. The low information paid for voters that blindly elected this bunch is as guilty as the Shins. Education education and education is the only way out, but there again it is not my place to criticize or to educate the Thai people.

• Like 2

. Sure they can have another chance after eradicating the country of all of the Shinawattra's influence, IMO that will go a long way to righting Thailand. This group of thieves is the reason the country is in such a mess and there is no denying that. The low information paid for voters that blindly elected this bunch is as guilty as the Shins. Education education and education is the only way out, but there again it is not my place to criticize or to educate the Thai people.

Hopefully the courts can shortcut the education bit a little by highlighting the guilty, some will never believe as they are far gone past thinking normal.

Others among the 48% may well have already seen the light.

One of the things lacking in the protest is highlighting the coalition part in the PTP government, if these leech parties were more exposed, and split then the PTP would have collapsed earlier.

Amazing! The truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

But that is just your perception.

I would tend to assume that like me you are a farang, perhaps married to a Thai lady or not.

However your perception and mine, which are 180 degrees apart are totally meaningless except to ourselves, and are worth nothing in Thailand.

If however you are Thai then it does mean something.

• Like 2

The courts have to decide for the people, because most do not understand right from wrong. Not so ridiculous, are you are amongst the populous that fall into this section. ????

One also has to question the courts bias does one not and not just in this case but cases in the past and cases to come. IMO just as corrupt as other governmental agencies. Yes, this decision will benefit me, let's say guilty as charged!

Sent from my i-mobile i-STYLE 8.2 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

As distasteful as it might be to both tribes the sooner they talk face to face without inflammatory rhetoric the sooner the present impasse will be resolved. The real challenge will be finding people from each side who aren't going to reduce a meeting to a petty slanging match.

But the Caretaker PM does not want to talk to Suthep unless the electorate cannot see/hear what she says. He asked. She said NO! The electorate after all this mutual name calling wants to hear for themselves what the truth is, and I do not blame them This is the digital democratic age. Something this important to Thailand should NOT be behind closed doors. 3 x 1.5 hour debated between the two of them Monday Weds & Friday nites 8pm next week on National TV. And if either of them is asked for information they do not have with them, that nite, they have 48 hours to produce it on Weds or Fri or the electorate will draw it's own conclusions.

Oh. I just answered my own conundrum. That is why she won't do it!

• Like 1

Amazing! The truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

A rare factually correct piece of journalism from The Nation!

That it is but a very poor true representation of the existing situation.

Once Yingluck is gone the public displeasure will defiantly bring about a change in the people. They will insist on a new council to take over the reins of government in addition to reforming it so as the country can never again be raped such as the present government is doing.

• Like 2

One also has to question the courts bias does one not and not just in this case but cases in the past and cases to come. IMO just as corrupt as other governmental agencies. Yes, this decision will benefit me, let's say guilty as charged!

Sent from my i-mobile i-STYLE 8.2 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Follow the money---the courts are doing that, what are you afraid of ???? you are afraid of them finding out who got what out the deal ???

Of course they will be Biased finding out who's fingers were in the till. to your mind no one is guilty and no money missing, so we will be better going back to the time before the protests ???? why did you not have the name cricket.