Redshirts to launch 'Skin Suthep' exhibition

webfact

UDD To Launch 'Skin Suthep' Exhibition
By Khaosod English

13946988841394699243l.jpg

BANGKOK: -- The Redshirts are set to launch an exhibition to "expose" the alleged corruption and sordid background of anti-government protest leader Suthep Thaugsuban.

Named "Thalok Nang Thaug" (Skin Thaug - a nickname of Mr. Suthep), the exhibition will be hosted at the 6th floor of Imperial Ladprao shopping mall from today onward, said Mr. Nattawut Saikua, a core leader of the United Front of Democracy Against Dictatorship (UDD).

The event will feature videos, photos, and information which would persuade the audience that Mr. Suthep is in fact a corrupt and hypocrite politician who exploits the mass in the name of anti-corruption crusades. Mr. Suthep's "personal background" will also be discussed in the exhibition, Mr. Nattawut, without giving specific examples.

"So the whistle mob can visit the expo and make up their mind whether to continue to support this person," Mr. Nattawut said.

In the press conference, the UDD chariwoman, Ms. Thida Thawornseth, added that the Redshirts are due to mobilise for a mass rally in Ayutthaya province on 15 March. She said the UDD will encourage Redshirts in Bangkok and other regions to attend the rally, which was billed as the "drumming for war".

However, Ms. Thida quickly stressed that the term refers to "political fights" in accordance with democratic principles, not a military struggle.

"The UDD merely has political aspirations," Ms. Thida said.

Source: http://en.khaosod.co.th/detail.php?newsid=1394698884

kse.png
-- Khaosod English 2014-03-13

• Like 1

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"The event will feature videos, photos, and information which would persuade the audience that Mr. Suthep is in fact a corrupt and hypocrite politician who exploits the mass in the name of anti-corruption crusades."

No sh#t Sherlock.

• Like 1

I look forward to the 'Skin Thaksin' expo... they might need a larger venue for that one however

don't forget his dear sister ! perhaps need couple of episodes . . .

do I need to wait another 10 years ?

• Like 2

The lawyers will be having Thursday night Champagne happy hour today (wonder if I can gatecrash), they will be thoroughly delighted at the undoubted surfeit of class actions that are going to be embedded in the 'skinSuthep' exhibition. It wont be long till we see the first lawyer in the top ten richest Thais list.

Caretaker Dept. Minister of Commerce Nattawut seems to know a lot. Last year the PM even send him on a tour to explain the 'rice price pledging scheme' to farmers.

Which reminds me, will the exposition also include all data around the case brought to our attention by Pheu Thai spokesperson Prompong? I mean the use by Suthep of donated money to buy property. Surely Pheu Thai has had enough time to dig up some more 'evidence'?

• Like 1

I look forward to the 'Skin Thaksin' expo... they might need a larger venue for that one however

don't forget his dear sister ! perhaps need couple of episodes . . .

do I need to wait another 10 years ?

If Suthep was able to actually prove corruption charges against Yingluck, we would be seeing his circus.

I mean, really. During their last march to power, they were able to remove Samak Sundaravej from his position, based on a paycheck from his TV show. As corrupt as Yingluck is, Suthep can't prove anything more sinister?!

Edited by Curt1591
  • Like 1

give us the complete sordid details ,and the murder allegations for which he hasnt appeared yet in court

You don't need me for that just check with the attorney Generals office :) 99 and counting I believe

I will look into the other things that aren't public record ...yet and see if it is real or memorex ;)

"However, Ms. Thida quickly stressed that the term refers to "political fights" in accordance with democratic principles, not a military struggle."

I wonder if that's what she tells her own rabit lot about the meaning of "the drumming of war".

As for the unmasking of Suthep by these fine upstanding citizens, as the corrupt monster he really is, all that comes to mind is: People in glass houses...

Instead of wasting time and money, they better used the effort to solve the problems in the country.

Besides Central Lad Prao is merely RED land shopping mall, so most visitors of the exhibit will got to know more about Suthep, and might see he's not as evil as the Government, and they might switch sides.

Great free promotion for the anti-government…...

• Like 1

Instead of wasting time and money, they better used the effort to solve the problems in the country.

Besides Central Lad Prao is merely RED land shopping mall, so most visitors of the exhibit will got to know more about Suthep, and might see he's not as evil as the Government, and they might switch sides.

Great free promotion for the anti-government…...

I think you're right - If the red visitors to this exibit do a side-by-side comparison between Suthep and their own Dear Leader, they have a compelling reason to switch to the PDRC.

clap2.gif

• Like 1

Sure the red shirts will show a Skin Thaksin expo, because they don't like double standards, or?