Thailand finds 200 'Turkish refugees' at secret camp

webfact

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems most of these bloggers just don't get the big picture. Too busy trying to be Jerry Seinfeld. Moslems are colonizing all over the world. shipping their poor, dumb uneducated moslems robots out to set up mosques and them be taken over by the wahabi salafist brain trust. they have been at it for over 1400 years and most people are just too stupid to know history repeats itself. Only ones more patient are the Han Chinese.

What happens if these Muslims aren,t Sunni, your bit on Wahabi is out the Window. Muslims Colonising, could you give me any example of Muslims colonising A country in the last 100 years.

Errrm apart from UK, Germany, Norway, Belgium, Holland, Canada, USA, Denmark, nope I can't think of any.

Of the countries you named, I don't see any of them "colonised" my Muslims. US has 0.8%, UK has 4.6 and Germany at 5. Source

What the Europeans did to America or the British to South Asia is what is known as "colonising". This on the other hand is referred to as "migrating", if my English isn't all wrong.

Well, times move on and colonization takes on many different guises now. I do not call it 'migration' in the UK where there are towns and cities that now have exclusively non english speaking muslim schools, couple that with the most common name for newborn boys in the UK now being Mohammed - THAT is colonization.

Edited by GentlemanJim
  • Like 1

Over 200 suspected Rohingya immigrants land in Songkhla

rohingya-immigrants-wpcf_728x413.jpg

Songkhla provincial and immigration authorities have detained a large group of 220 migrants, believed to be Rohingyas, at a rubber plantation for illegal entry. They were suspected of arriving at the southern coast by boats from Myanmar.

The illegal immigrants consist of 82 children, 78 men and 60 women.

Thai authorities could not communicate with the group and has to call an interpreter to interview them.

They were later moved to an immigration office in Hat Yai while the women and children were moved to a shelter.

The women in the group were wearing hijab, with a netted opening for the eyes, while the men were found wearing casual attire.

An immigration police officer noted that the group was comprised mostly of families and carried luggage like the sort used by normal international travelers.

He said their clothes were still clean, which possibly indicated that they had only just arrived in Thailand. He also said that they appeared to be Chinese looking.

Thailand’s representative for Human Rights Watch Sunai Phasuk said officials were trying to check if they are Uighurs from China.

Uighurs are a Muslim group from China’s Xinjiang province, whose language has Turkish roots.

Upon detaining the group, the authorities first provided them with food and water, along with medical assistance for those appearing unwell.

Police initially thought they might be Rohingya boat people entering Thailand illegally from Myanmar.

Officials from the United Nations Head Commissioner on Refugees have been coordinating with the authorities to take care of the group, and have enlisted help from Arab speakers to try and communicate with the group. So far, no charges of illegal entry or criminal activities have been pressed on them.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/200-suspected-rohingya-immigrants-land-songkhla/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2014-03-14

Turkish refugees fleeing to somewhere via Thailand? Highly unlikely. If the wanted to get say Western Europe, there are much easier ways.

I guess they would be heading to Australia.

Maybe, but they will only get as far as Papua/New Guinea. Have you noticed that the majority of people seeking refuge are Muslims. Does this indicate that some Muslim countries and Allah are not looking after their people. Is it because these countries are fanatical Muslims. You have to remember that the Rohinga people are the descendants of Mujahadeen fanatics that tried to invade Burma and set up a Muslim Country for themselves when Burma became independant from Great Britain about 60 years ago. They were defeated by the Burmese army. From my observations, Muslims will never integrate into Western Society.and will set up their own Ghettos. I'm ok with Muslims as long as they don't try to impose their religion and traditions on western Societies.

The Sunni/Shia fanatical stuff is mainly manipulation by the power brokers/dictators to gain/keep power; millions are affected by the fighting.

The Rohingya Mujahedeen was an uprising within Western Burmese territory trying to establish their own "national area' as promised by the British, as well as an endeavour to link with East Pakistan The uprising was not an invasion of Burmese territory, but an attempt at separation from Burma.

So are they Rohingya or not? It's still unclear from the various reports where they're from.

It's a shame that these threads always seem to attract the anti-Muslim hate-mongers. If they are refugees - and it certainly looks like they are - they are quite likely fleeing from a conflict and it is despicable if they are being trafficked by locals. Thailand needs to clean up its act regarding trafficking as it has been nominated as a transit hub.

• Like 1

Turkish refugees?

That's a new one to me!

If they really are not from the region, I would say they are most likely Syrian - easy pickings for the traffickers who can promise removal from a war zone and work, although they never happen to mention the exploitation and lack of wages and freedom.

They don't look Turkish to me. They really do look like SHIITE (try to pronounce that correctly) people from AFGHANISTAN. That is a group of people that is under a lot or pressure there as a persecuted minority. Note the blue BURKHA. These Shiites also have slightly Asian features, like the ones in the picture, but very much unlike Turks.

So are they Rohingya or not? It's still unclear from the various reports where they're from.

It's a shame that these threads always seem to attract the anti-Muslim hate-mongers. If they are refugees - and it certainly looks like they are - they are quite likely fleeing from a conflict and it is despicable if they are being trafficked by locals. Thailand needs to clean up its act regarding trafficking as it has been nominated as a transit hub.

Rubbish, what are these people doing here in Thailand so far away from Turkey, weren't there closer to Turkey countries as they are close be member (if they aren't already) of the European union an better option?

That muslims have a image problem is something they (the muslims) have solve them selves, and if anyone would be anti-muslim it's up to them and expose them selves as being such and who would care about that?

Seems most of these bloggers just don't get the big picture. Too busy trying to be Jerry Seinfeld. Moslems are colonizing all over the world. shipping their poor, dumb uneducated moslems robots out to set up mosques and them be taken over by the wahabi salafist brain trust. they have been at it for over 1400 years and most people are just too stupid to know history repeats itself. Only ones more patient are the Han Chinese.

Excellent, you hit the nail on the head. Western guvments are to stupid to realise what's going on.

• 2 months later...

Turkish refugees fleeing to somewhere via Thailand? Highly unlikely. If the wanted to get say Western Europe, there are much easier ways.

I guess they would be heading to Australia.

No hope there, the Labour govt has gone ! Abbott has sorted that one out. They will probably end up in New Guinea refugee camps.

They would be heading to the land of free handouts, but unfortunately would end up on a island in Papua new Guinea, As Australia is full, I feel sorry for these people they believe the syndicates who are just profiteering from their misery.