Hair issues: Are you balding if you lack hair in that area?

anabolic steroids increase speed of balding...that is of course an issue with all the professional sport.

I would be astounded if David Beckham had taken steroids - he's not particularly muscular and the tell-tale signs just aren't there. Football (Soccer for you American chaps) just isn't riddled with steroid abuse as much as some sports as muscle size and loss of manoeuvrability is going to be a disadvantage, even players considered big in Football aren't at all big by conventional gym goer standards.

yes really he isn't very big.....But there are steroids who make you faster, stronger and more aggressive and general more fit but not heavier. It is said that all use steroids (maybe excluding the chess player, they may user other things). But of course I don't know if it is true. Actually I don't care much....

The only thing that will stop those hairs from falling is the floor.....

Men - balding Benefits of Drinking Kombucha

Androgenic alopecia is also known as male pattern baldness. It is a hormonal condition in which hair is lost in a well-defined pattern, starting above the temples and thinning at the crown of the head. A rim of hair around the sides and back of the head may remain, or the condition may progress to complete baldness.

Male pattern baldness affects 70-80% of men, causing hair follicles to shrink and produce only thin or microscopic hairs which grow for a shorter period than normal hairs.

Testosterone seems to be necessary for the development of male pattern baldness, though it is not the cause. However, the mechanisms for decreased hair growth in this disorder are unclear.

As men age, androgens stimulate hair growth on the eyebrows, in the nose and ears, and on the face, but suppress it on the scalp - a condition known as the 'androgen paradox'. (2)

I have a extra mushroom each time I brew this tea...if interested I can sell you the mushroom..if interested reply to me...I live in Pattaya and for years have been using this tea...oh yes I have a full head of hair..Mr. Ron

The only thing that will stop those hairs from falling is the floor.....

Men - baldingBenefits of Drinking Kombucha

Androgenic alopecia is also known as male pattern baldness. It is a hormonal condition in which hair is lost in a well-defined pattern, starting above the temples and thinning at the crown of the head. A rim of hair around the sides and back of the head may remain, or the condition may progress to complete baldness.

Male pattern baldness affects 70-80% of men, causing hair follicles to shrink and produce only thin or microscopic hairs which grow for a shorter period than normal hairs.

Testosterone seems to be necessary for the development of male pattern baldness, though it is not the cause. However, the mechanisms for decreased hair growth in this disorder are unclear.

As men age, androgens stimulate hair growth on the eyebrows, in the nose and ears, and on the face, but suppress it on the scalp - a condition known as the 'androgen paradox'. (2)

I have a extra mushroom each time I brew this tea...if interested I can sell you the mushroom..if interested reply to me...I live in Pattaya and for years have been using this tea...oh yes I have a full head of hair..Mr. Ron

Probiotics... a must view video

http://keybiotics.com/main_video.php

post-27018-0-85226300-1395200088_thumb.j