My 6 month conclusions on Thailand (and the women)

Scarpolo

I left her and bangkok because I dont see it possible to make a living there, and I would never consider having a child there, even with a soapy, or a bank president.

bangkok is not for me,

south florida is.

it is now, "up to her"

I know it's difficult for you to understand.....BUT you have posted SO MUCH .....that much of it is conflicting!

IE....you say you've been retired since you were 40 (Great for you) .....soooo why would it be necessary for you to make a living in Thailand when you have SO MUCH money that you are retired and HAVEN'T worked since then!

For me personally .....would just like you to get your story straight......By the way.... what meds ARE you on? w00t.gif

I have enough, for me aone, here.

anything more to take on requires an improving income posture, not a person going sideways.

take on a girl, any girl, soap and night or soap opera star, no matter, if they are younger, they will cost.

I decided to go another route.

life for me, is fluid, not static.

it changes every day

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scarpolo the following are Quotes from your previous posts:

"I didnt come on a shoe string, and I leave with more financially than when I arrived thanks to the beginning phase of the second leg, of the major bull market in gold"

"It isnt like I am 34, I am 54, and havent worked for anyone other than myself since 1999 when the tech stocks boom hit home runs for me

I am and have been reduced with the contrived collapse back in 08, but survived it and am positioned in junior gold stocks that have a fire on their fuses right now, all without anyone calling it a bull market yet,

Gold has moved from 1170 to 1370 and no one has even noticed it yet.,

above $1,430

and its back in major bull market territory"

"I wont open a bank account here,

and I dont have the income they require,

I am all asset appreciation, not a pensioner"

I'm guessing then that your all talk ....as you now indicate that you can only support one person (yourself.....and if you can support one more and don't want to......then your just selfish)

Or is the problem that gold is now at $1285 and you lost all your money on your gold bet!

Whatever the case may be .....you had a good trip....met a whore (how unusual in Thailand) ....gave her about 40,000 baht a month including clothes and household item (cheap vs what it what cost you to date a women from the USA)......glad to hear....Overall a good trip.....enjoy

Add to that the 90,000 baht it costs to keep a house in florida,

there is a college age son living there, selfish would have been to close it while I sojourned in asia,

thailand an unecessary duplication once I decided not to live there,

again, you cant help but have your foot so close to you mouth, every time you open, it, there it is, ready for insertion,

and hold the ky jelly

the pullback in gold? 50% of the latest upmove, thin conditions, not as worried as I would be if it broke 1,070

selfish?

32 wants kids and family life,

I passed that and she has things she has to deal with, to keep me interested in her,

non starter number 1, subsidizing the mother when she has a living working second husband, and, working in a whore shop. not sure that is number 1, I think the mother lizard is my number one issue. Since I know that already, why go further with her?

I believe the girl when she says her mother is numner 1,

and a man that loves her, must also love her family,

a girl at 32 has to be pretty cute, or pretty honest, to say that all up front, dontcha think?

seems pretty fair to me, that I was shown the option, and passed

and so far, no hard feelings,

just hard ons like you, trying to make sense of no consequence

Edited by Scarpolo

your prior post indicated you paid 90,000 baht for a house rental in Florida while you were in THailand.....read it Add to that the 90,000 baht it costs to keep a house in florida

I clearly understood he was talking monthly expenses from the context.

Can't even get a 1BR slum flat for what you're talking about. . .

Here's the original context

Scarpolo the following are Quotes from your previous posts:

-----------

Whatever the case may be .....you had a good trip....met a whore (how unusual in Thailand) ....gave her about 40,000 baht a month including clothes and household item (cheap vs what it what cost you to date a women from the USA)......glad to hear....Overall a good trip.....enjoy

Note the fact that someone above wrote "per month".

And the reply immediately following.

Add to that the 90,000 baht it costs to keep a house in florida,

Note the "house".

Seemed pretty obvious to me he wasn't talking about over a six month period but monthy nut. . .

• Like 1