Bangkok Civil Court issues injunction to suspend Satish's deportation

webfact

It's as clear as the nose on your face there's a silent Judicial Coup underway, and has been for several weeks now, and this is from an outsider with no affiliation to the Yellows or the Reds.

How can you say "and this is from an outsider with no affiliation to the Yellows or the Reds" when every post you make is bias towards the reds and every like you give is to a red supporter. I think it is clear which side you support.

Nope, I think both need a right good boot to the , I post more when I see the tit for tats between TVF members it's like a tennis match with accusations and counter accusations and then typically one calls one leader a criminal fugitive and the other is called a fascist,and one calls one set thugs, and the other says well you burned down Bangkok and one calls one side buffaloes and the other counters about Thai Elite..

If the forum members can't agree on basic principles and twist everything to sit their train of thought, then what chance do the ties have?? None

They're like all behaving like spoil t little children, who are constantly spitting dummies out of prams, and all the whilst the status quo remains. Yes Reformation i needed, but not on one party's account of it, BOTH sides need to sit down and start acting like they have the interest of ALL the Thai people at heart, and not their various cliques, Thaksin is a Dick, as is Suthep, as in Chalerm as is Buhdda Issara.. Yingluck, well.. she was always out of her depth, and I'm willing to bet deep down she wants to get out of this circus, and get back to being a mother, and shopper!!

Agree with you. Both parties are pretty bad. But what you call "yellow" supporters here on TVF are mostly people against Thaksin, and the current government. Not really supporters of the Dems. And for sure not supporters of Suthep. IMHO.

Suthep is kind of like the Chalerm of the Democrats, although nobody can quite match Chalerm when it comes to being obnoxious.

Sent from somewhere in the Pacific

• Like 1

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Credit where its due.

I told you weeks ago that money had changed hands and this guy was going nowhere.

That info came from top Indian businessman in BKK.

Trust me next time smile.png

Good call. Did your source say how much it cost Mr Satish?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

No he didn't.

I bet it was a lot though.

The guy was absolutely 100% rock solid confident Mr Satish was going nowhere.

These guys were born in Thailand. They have some serious money around them so lets be honest, they can probably do exactly as they want.

• Like 1

Okay, seeing as you seem to have a really hard time understanding this, I'll say it again, I'm not a Thai and I'm a guest in this country, I do not support the reds, and I do not support the yellows either, what I do support is the right to vote without obstruction, and I also support the right to protest, again as long as it's without obstructing another persons civil liberties, I do not believe that the acts of violence against the protestors is in any shape or form justified, and I also believe that the acts of the PDRC guards at times are nothing more then mindless thugs.

I neither believe that ALL Police are inept and failing to do their job, and at the same time I believe that senior Military officials need to be held accountable for some of their claims.

Both sides are as bad as each other, I wouldn't waste my time voting for either of them, which is just as well I can't vote, just like the vast majority of the TVF members, they can't vote, and all they're doing is offering their opinions, same as me, except I find it funny as I'm labelled a Thai Rouge, just because I think Suthep is a tosser, and disagree with a lot of what's going on now, I don't get caught up in the tribal thing, they're BOTH clown party's run by clowns..

I believe in basic rights in that you should be able to speak freely without being labelled a trouble maker, I believe in allowing to express yourself within the confines of the Law, and what I see here is both sides pay lip service and act above the Law almost with impunity.

I read on almost every thread that someone goes back to 2010 and what the reds did back then, which I totally condemn, I am no lover of violence, I'm constantly reading comparisons to Hitler as well, and Mussolini ... utter mince, they pall in significance especially referencing the Hitler part, it's ignorance more than anything, as Stalin did almost the same thing, but seeing as he was a good guy, a blind eye was being turned.

Thailand needs reform, without a doubt, and rid the corruption is cool mentality, and yeah Suthep leading an anti corruption protest is the biggest irony of all, and yet his followers don't see that as being a problem as long as Thaksin and his ilk are all chased out of Thailand, yeah I have no problem with that either, but you're naive to think that he will fade away like a dog turd if this Government is turfed out by either the courts or the Military, and I'd be cynical to say that backhanders may be offered to make this so.

It's really simple, both sides need to talk, no demand nor dictate to one another but talk, get the common points and build from there, but as long as the Hi So's of Bangkok, and some TVF members keep referring the people of Issan and the North as Buffaloes, stupid and illiterate, then you're never going to win these people over, and the country will always be divided and that's enough for Thaksin to manipulate to his advantage through other proxies.

Both the Reds and the Yellows need to get a grip, and put their dicks away, and start focusing on how Thailand is going to get it's ass out of the hole its dug itself!! wink.png

Oh and seriously you're making an assumption based on my likes always favour reds?? How childish does that make you look? I've liked plenty of posts by many yellows supporters too, I don't like posts because it's from one side or the other, I like them for the contents and the manner in which they've put their points across, I have given many Yellows a hard time, the likes of TVGerry, SeaJae, djjamie, but I've also liked plenty of their post too, I might actually like yours too and then your fecked!!!! wink.png

I think you are a red-shirt, or wear a red shirt or have a red shirt in your closet, or maybe you have been out in the sun to much and you have sun burn so you look like a red shirt. wink.pngwink.png . Just my opinion.

luckily,after 9 posts, no one cares about 'your' opinion biggrin.png

• Like 1

It doesn't really matter what you think, as I wouldn't stand and support either of them, I fully supported Suthep and his anti corruption stance, right up to the point where he started infringing on the civil rights of people who wanted to go to work, but couldn't get into their place of work, of the people who wanted to vote, and they blockaded that too and he turned a lot more radical, all the talk of taking over buildings and grabbing Government workers just left a bad taste in my mouth, then the whole protest seemed to be more about Suthep, and his personal pissing contest with Thaksin.

Many people, innocent people suffered hardship due to these protests as well, due to businesses being impeded and impacted in the protest areas, many people were laid off due to this.

I also believe that Suthep was over confident in thinking Yinluck would have stepped down well before now, and I have no problem whatsoever in seeing the current Government replaced, none!! ...But I'd rather see it done through the ballot box, and not through Coup's whether they be judicial or Military.I don't think an unelected peoples council sits well with many people either, it reeks of nepotism and cronyism.

The current Government is not fit to run the country, but neither is Suthep, I actually wanted to see Abhisit run and figure more prominently in the past 4 months as I think he's the one man who CAN Galvanise the country. I also believe that initially he and Suthep had the right idea, but Suthep hijacked the protests and made them more about him, and Abhisit stepped back, or was pushed to the back..I'd back Abhisit more than I'd back Suthep or Thaksin and the current administration

If that makes me a red, that's your prerogative, I have always stated, let the people decide the fate of their country, by using the vote, and I've always said that both sides need to sit down and talk.

So No, I'm not a lover of Suthep and what he's become, and I've never been a Yingluck admirer as she's done <deleted> all to admire!! The horse I wanted to back, and still do, didn't run in the last race, and I hope he gets out of that stable he's sharing with Suthep, and goes it alone.. Abhisit all the way for me ;)

Poke your reds and your yellows right up where the sun don't shine ;)

And just to add Mad dog, another thing that I don't like seeing here is there is an element of bigots here, who think they're cool as, when they start calling the Thais from Issan and the North as Red scum, ignorant, dumb, stupid, in-breds, buffaloes, retards, and so on and so forth, again I have no problems when calling those behind the acts of violence as scum, that goes for the PDRC as well, but when you're generalising against people you don't even know, it smacks of a belief that you're somewhat better than them.. not in my book it doesn't, it makes you (the ones name calling) as nothing more than a nasty little bigot.

And yes, there's bigots on both sides, and I also believe that not one single Farang, who is not a PR, has the right to try and tell a Thai how they should vote either, as we Farangs work on very different principles and ethics, and the culture itself is very very different. It's like trying to "impose" a religion on them. That's the political equivalent of being a Jehova's Witness !!!

• Like 1

binjalin post # 65

luckily,after 9 posts, no one cares about 'your' opinion biggrin.png.pagespeed.ce.XhpYJIv77v.png

I beg to differ.

There are four likes to the post made by Mad Dog 2020 at this moment in time as opposed to one like from a fellow rampant Red Shirt regarding your offering.