Disappearance of Malaysian jet appears 'deliberate': PM

Lite Beer

Headline: "It WAS hijacked: Malaysian official says it's CONCLUSIVE jet carrying 239 was seized by individual or group 'with significant flying experience' as PM admits tracking was 'deliberately' disabled"

Malaysian PM : "Despite media reports that the plane was hijacked, I wish to be very clear: we are still investigating all possibilities as to what caused MH370 to deviate from its original flight path."

Daily Mail sourced material really should come with a warning.

• Like 1

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It definitely feels like some sort of coverup. With all those people on the plane, no one called their families or friends? I recall telephone calls made made from the aircrafts that were hijacked during 9-11 in the US. Not 1 person was able to send out a call to a family member? Seems fishy to me.

• Like 2

Now the story changes again.

Sounds like bs to me.

Actually this one is the most sensible one, as jumbo planes do not just disappear from the face of the earth with no trace at all

It's from the Daily Fail there's nothing sensible in that bog roll of a paper

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

Well at least there's some good news. The plane maybe didn't go down and the passengers could still be alive.

There's not too many places you could land it without attracting attention. Let alone hide it.

What about somewhere in the Pacific? wink.png

I have met people from Yeman and Pakistan. They were not hostile to me....

They are wasting time looking for the plane at the bottom of the ocean... what they should be doing is scouring every airport in the Middle East of countries that are hostile to the west.... for example YEMEN and PAKISTAN.... no doubt more than a few people are involved.... the plane has not been hijacked for ransom.... it is obvious that whoever is behind this thought it through and are probably using the plane as a weapon... the passengers are in some auditorium being held hostage... but the hijackers do not want them... they are merely "collateral damage.."

Let's see how this plays out....

• Like 1

This latest report should get the tinfoil hat brigade foaming at the mouth.... I am surprised that no one has concentrated on the 20 or so passengers who were employees of the defence-related company that was involved in making things "disappear".... whistling.gif

That was a real intellegent statement! been hitting the sauce have we?

• Like 1

the plane has been hijacked, would not at all be surprised that its going to be loaded with explosives or some biological hazard, to be used on a suicide mission to ???

Now that is a scary thought!!

Well at least there's some good news. The plane maybe didn't go down and the passengers could still be alive.

So they're just hiding a triple 7 at some airport/strip somewhere and have been feeding and watering 230 passengers for a week now...is that what you're saying?

• Like 2

I have been saying for the last 5 days that it was most likely hijacked by crew or passengers.

I was labelled a "conspiracy theorist" for my troubles despite it being the most likely and logical explanation.

The Malaysians had been avoiding it and sending people on a wild goose chase in the Gulf of Thailand because the truth will be a huge black eye against Malaysia Airlines and KLIA security.

I don't expect an apology to be forthcoming...

As I mentioned before, any "women" in burkas at KLIA are not asked to remove them in order to verify them against the photo in "their" passport at immigration control or at the gates. There could be anyone inside those outfits.

• Like 2

Sounds like bs to me.

Sometimes fact is cloaked in bs. I prefer to leave the investigating to those better experienced and educated than myself.

In the end, my two-Satangs worth of opinion means nothing, except to my ego.

• Like 2

I have been saying for the last 5 days that it was most likely hijacked by crew or passengers.

I was labelled a "conspiracy theorist" for my troubles despite it being the most likely and logical explanation.

The Malaysians had been avoiding it and sending people on a wild goose chase in the Gulf of Thailand because the truth will be a huge black eye against Malaysia Airlines and KLIA security.

I don't expect an apology to be forthcoming...

As I mentioned before, any "women" in burkas at KLIA are not asked to remove them in order to verify them against the photo in "their" passport at immigration control or at the gates. There could be anyone inside those outfits.

Did not know that. So I guess any short terrorist could just put on a burka and board a flight..

So I guess if they can pass security in Canada, they would be a slam dunk for passing security

in Malaysia....... :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=h-3frv4tnx8

Edited by EyesWideOpen

Sounds like bs to me.

Exactly !

From the first minute I knew that and it's so crazy that monkeys (especially journalists that I do not respect AT ALL) believe the BS.

During the next tragic incident, please feel free to post your hypothesis beforehand. It may lend itself to a greater degree of credibility.

Be kind to the monkeys. There are some camps that profess they may be our distant relatives.

It WAS Hijacked...

NO

It is now believed to have been Hijacked

Unless the Malay Government is in direct contact with the hijackers who are demanding a big ransom, how do they know it has been hijacked? I am sure the Chinese will be pleased to know.

Well, there are other reasons to hijack a plane beyond seeking ransom..Flying planes off to Cuba used to be a popular pastime in the 60s and 70s for people seeking 'political refuge' or attention (my parents were on one such flight). I guess the assumption here is that if the locating/communication devices were disabled, the person did so with the intent of taking control of the plane and directing it off course without being detected. That would technically be a hijacking...

Why has no one mentioned the possibility that the plane was taken over by remote control and not necessarily by someone on board. I know " conspiracy theory", but it is a fact that planes can be controlled remotely now, tech has been around for a long time. Lots of possibilities still out there.