Arrest warrant on 'Popcorn Gunman' approved

webfact

In my opinion, the guy is a hero.

Ko Tee marched his terrorists to the location armed and ready to murder and these heroes saved probably many lives.

Give him a medal.

And if his little, fat despot leader hadn't tried to deny free people of their democratic right to vote so he and his fascist friends could run the country, none of this would have happened.

Give him a medal? Sure, make it .45 cal and pin it right between his eyes.

• Like 1

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see the grenade launchers caught and face the full force of the Law, but don't you also think it's strange that not one single person from Joe Public has come forwards and say " I know that face, his name is, and he lives at" ?? A great deal of crimes are solved and breakthroughs come from public information, this seems to be lacking ..considerably in the current situation.

These Guards that are being caught, many are caught in routine checkpoints, it's not as if they've had SWAT teams bust their doors down at 0500 in the morning is it? It really seems to be more down to luck, than any concerted effort to arrest and detain them..

Same with the members of the Navy SEAL's they were nabbed at checkpoints, not through any other interdiction type raids.

but don't you also think it's strange that not one single person from Joe Public has come forwards and say " I know that face, his name is, and he lives at"

No, what IS strange is that one person did just that a few days after the Victory Monument bombings and the terrorist is still on the loose.

Don't take my word for that, look up "Bangkok Post Suspect denies Victory Monument attacks" on Google and see for yourself.

• Like 1

what people seem to not realize is that this was a pro team, one spotting and one shooting. Pros dont miss so where were all the dead people supposedly shot by these two. If the red supporters had half a brain they would realize that these two were simply returning fire at the red shooters to stop them killing the protesters and not shooting discriminantly like the reds were, if they were there to kill they would have done so but they didnt. What is amazing is that the police can chase this shooter up but not get any of the reds that were right next to them shooting at the protesters and with pics of them as well, does seem to be very one sided of the rtp but then what else can we expect. They know the calibre of his rifle so they should be able to match up victims but where are they, they simply dont exist hence the attempted murder as they did not kill anyone, pretty p*ss poor for a pro shooterblink.png and the ones they possibly shot would have been red shooters and the police simply will not approach them in case they have to arrest them as well.

The biggest pile of pap I've had the misfortune to read for a long time. Are you his lawyer?!

Huh.... You can talk hypocrite.

Oh my, upset are we? You agree with the pap he wrote? This in particular

"If the red supporters had half a brain they would realize that these two were simply returning fire at the red shooters to stop them killing the protesters and not shooting discriminantly like the reds were, if they were there to kill they would have done so but they didnt."

Complete, utter BS glorifying violence in the most pathetic way.

• Like 1

In my opinion, the guy is a hero.

Ko Tee marched his terrorists to the location armed and ready to murder and these heroes saved probably many lives.

Give him a medal.

You are beyond parody, really. I can only presume you post to shock, you can't be that stupid to believe what you write, can you?

Oh by the way, your hero was hiding out in a house owned by a PDRC Security Leaders wife. All good family values. Oh and it was a tip off - somebody has some sense of right and wrong.

Edited by fab4

Pepper, I can't quite fathom you out, perhaps that's the intention, but yesterday you said more or less, that when the red thugs come knocking on your door if you're a farang that lives in the red areas, then they get rid of you first to the please of No No No I'm on your side and even laughed about it..

Then you said the sicko in you said that you silently wished that when you seen Yingluck fall, it was from a snipers round..

I really don't get it, you're advocating violence and stating that some people need to be shot/killed, how on earth is that any different from what some of the UDD nut cases are stating??

Have you been on the Thong for a few days?

• Like 2