True Internet Down

pagallim

I've got the True internet package, which stopped working circa midday yesterday. The wife phoned True last night and got a recorded message that the system was down, but would be back up again around midnight. It didn't. Anybody have further information on this, cause and reinstatement? I'm using my phone as a mobile 'hotspot' (AIS 3G) at the moment, but it's sooooooo slow.

Lucky for you using true internet service are quite good but before 8.00 p.m operators going back, they apply sub contractors the bill will paid but true not us compare with others internet provider will takes 2 days to repair. I think in the market true service repair are the best, some cable line are old so try to chat with operator online in true website they will locate the problems and change a new line for free .

Any information on where you are and type of internet? True internet ADSL is not, and has not, been down for me here in Bangkok.

Phuket (Chalong), and the 12Mb package.

Sounds like a local outage so first step would be to call again and if new recorded message not being aired contact them to advise of continued outage. If the wife will not call advise her you may have to replace more than true (and then run like the wind).whistling.gif

Try this pagallim:

Had also problems with internet since last friday. Google, youtube, facebook off but most other pages fine. Today they came to my house and checked it.

They reconnected the cable from the street going into the house. This time properly insulate. Now all pages up again and working fine......unbelievable.

They said in more than 50% of their cases this is the problem here in Phuket.

Lucky for you using true internet service are quite good but before 8.00 p.m operators going back, they apply sub contractors the bill will paid but true not us compare with others internet provider will takes 2 days to repair. I think in the market true service repair are the best, some cable line are old so try to chat with operator online in true website they will locate the problems and change a new line for free .

OK, I managed to 'chat' with an operator via their website, and after verifying numbers etc, was told that their maintenance would be contacting me within 24 hour. They would check the external cabling before anything else.

Two hours later, everything back to normal, so thanks for pointing me in the direction of their 'chat' facility. Much better than the frustration of having a phone conversation.

I have a True wifi package, along with a True Platinum TV package. The two went down about 7pm about a week ago. I rang the call centre and was told the service would be up at 0115am the next day. It was not, I rang again and was told to call after 8am when more English speaking staff were on duty.

By 10am the service was up and running again with no interruptions since. I am in Bangkok.