Very slow TV server

namdocmai

I have seen no other reports other than a couple of days ago their was short period of time their was problem.

Have you checked your internet connection speed?

I too have had this problem with this site. Buttock crunchingly slow for at least a week. Forever reloading until I finally give up and go somewhere else, and I only check in for news updates.

I have seen many posts complaining about TV's slow loading for a long time. It doesn't help of course if you have a TOT connection. But this really is getting ridiculous. Even Youtube's faster than this.

Same here the last 3 days, unbelievably slow and when posting it often duplicates but more likely to just

Hang.

I thought the issue was my end, did various checks etc, and its definately worse through TOT, switch to True and its slightly better but still very slow.

Almost like someone or something is choking the server.

7 attempts to post this.

same here but it has been happening for months, I have to stop it then reload the page to speed it up but all other sites are fine and download speeds are excellent. I just put it down to TV having an overworked website provider(or one that is not so good) so the speeds are up to sh*t or not having enough band width.

• Like 1

I have the same problem on both computers. It's fine early in the morning like noe at 1419, but by noon time and the rest of the day it's really slow. Nakhon Sawan Province with TOT. Firefox or Chrome and, yes George, that old unsupportable XP!

Where are you located?

Which ISP?

Try to set your DNS to Google DNS 8.8.8.8 insread of your ISP's DNS,

In my case, located in Central Thailand, if I use the google dns it blocks me using what I need outside Thailand.

So switching dns may be better for Thaivisa, although I didnt see any difference, but it creates for me serious issues elsewhere if I switch dns.