Abhisit and Suthep face another murder charge from Wat Prathum case

webfact

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just another day and another murder charge from the DSI...

Still nothing for the army though. I wonder why that could be?

There won't be ANY charges for the Army as the DSI (Tarit) has already "cleared" them and said they won't be investigated.

Absolutely correct and that's the only reason apart from him getting instructions on the matter.

So whats next murder charge's against Yingluck because the airforce waited to long before reporting to Malaysia about the missing plane

These charges of Murder would be thrown out of court in the first hearing in any western country

But Thailand loves to play games and holds court hearing like my daughter has tea parties

Guess it proves they have a reason for being

• Like 1

Nothing will be found against them , simply because the courts are sympathetic with the Ammart ( Hi-so class)

The first part of your comments is correct, but the reason is that they cannot be found guilty of murder if they did not have the "finger on the trigger"...!

If they wanted to try to make something stick, then perhaps they could bring charges of "conspiracy to murder", but then, they are not that clever are they...?!

• Like 2

Tarit is an absolute disgrace

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

??????????

One of the few people in government who do the job they are paid for (by Thaksin).

Nothing will be found against them , simply because the courts are sympathetic with the Ammart ( Hi-so class)

Interesting. So, Abhisit and Suthep are "Ammart(Hi-so class)" whereas Yingluck, granddaughter of Princess Jantip na Chiangmai, one of the world's richest women even though she never did a days work in her life, thrust into power solely because of her genes, is not a member of this so-called Ammart that you speak of????

It shows who has believed the Amsterdam/red shirt propaganda without thinking through the (lack of) logic.

Isn't there also a Vejjajiva in the YL government - fairly high up?

And Taksins ex-wife goes by the title Khunying Fairly sure you don't get to marry into families which carry titles like that unless your from a family of similar rank?

Looks like Hi-so Ammart on both sides to me.

So whats next murder charge's against Yingluck because the airforce waited to long before reporting to Malaysia about the missing plane

These charges of Murder would be thrown out of court in the first hearing in any western country

But Thailand loves to play games and holds court hearing like my daughter has tea parties

Rubbish, they wouldn't throw the charges out of court. Either these soldiers were acting under orders or they weren't.

attachicon.gifsnipers-on-skytrain-2010.jpg

The footage is there, the witnesses are there, we know it was army snipers, and the court has ruled (back in June 2013) that Suthep and Abhisit gave the orders to shoot. So they face their charges.

So that was their order "Shoot"

Fairly sure the orders would be more complex than just "shoot" - rules of engagement?

If I am not mistaken, some guys just burnt some buildings and tried to turn Bangkok to a battle field. They worn red shirt , if I remember rightly....

Sorry but Yingluck's dereliction of duty is far more important than bringing PDRC leadership to justice for murder. Murder is just doing business; dereliction of duty is corruption. Justice Thai style.

• Like 1

Interesting. So, Abhisit and Suthep are "Ammart(Hi-so class)" whereas Yingluck, granddaughter of Princess Jantip na Chiangmai, one of the world's richest women even though she never did a days work in her life, thrust into power solely because of her genes, is not a member of this so-called Ammart that you speak of????

It shows who has believed the Amsterdam/red shirt propaganda without thinking through the (lack of) logic.

If Thaksin and the Shins are 'Amart', why was he prosecuted and given jail time? That never happens to 'Amart'.

• Like 1

There won't be ANY charges for the Army as the DSI (Tarit) has already "cleared" them and said they won't be investigated.

If you want to throw blame around for soldiers not being investigated, fine, but be sure to include

abhisit "It was clear that the military never took aggressive action” vejavija

and General Prayuth "the military was not involved in the deaths of 6 civilians shot dead as they sought shelter inside a temple during the 2010 military crackdown" Chan-Ocha

while you're at it.

Denialists of the highest order, or, as some might say, outright unrepentant liars.

• Like 2

Rubbish, they wouldn't throw the charges out of court. Either these soldiers were acting under orders or they weren't.

attachicon.gifsnipers-on-skytrain-2010.jpg

The footage is there, the witnesses are there, we know it was army snipers, and the court has ruled (back in June 2013) that Suthep and Abhisit gave the orders to shoot. So they face their charges.

So that was their order "Shoot"

Fairly sure the orders would be more complex than just "shoot" - rules of engagement?

If I am not mistaken, some guys just burnt some buildings and tried to turn Bangkok to a battle field. They worn red shirt , if I remember rightly....

Correct, and there is vidio footage of leaders urging them on to do same, also wearing RED shirts

If you want to throw blame around for soldiers not being investigated, fine, but be sure to include

and General Prayuth "the military was not involved in the deaths of 6 civilians shot dead as they sought shelter inside a temple during the 2010 military crackdown" Chan-Ocha

while you're at it.

Denialists of the highest order, or, as some might say, outright unrepentant liars.

"Wow" Please put down your GLUE BAG !!!

DSI Director-General Tharit Pengdit said the murder charge against Mr Abhisit and Mr Suthep was the result of the court’s ruling that the six people at Wat Prathum were shot dead by authorities on 19 May 2010 when the then government dispersed the “red-shirt” protesters.

If I remember well, the court found that the victims were shot with bullets from a type of rifle like the ones used by the army. That's all. The court did not rule who actually fires the rifle.

Is that the result of an independent and unbiased investigation by DSI? Well, I guess now we know how "neutral" they are.

Let's see if the Office of the Attorney General with actually file the charges. Last time they did, Yingluck rewarded them with hefty salary increases.

• Like 1

while you're at it.

Can you name any politician (either in Thailand or in any country) that isn't an outright liar?

Its part of the job description. Not saying that precludes guilt [and neither of us know enough facts to make that judgement]

Just saying politicians are career liars - and only a fool believes otherwise.

"Military never took aggressive action"

"The red shirts are peaceful"

"The rice scheme has raised farmers income"

"The computer tablet scheme has improved literacy rates"

"Corruption doesn't exit"

"We represent for the majority"

"It is all politically motivated"

"We fight for democracy"

Labelled and file all under 'utter crap'.

• Like 1

while you're at it.

Can you name any politician (either in Thailand or in any country) that isn't an outright liar?

Its part of the job description. Not saying that precludes guilt [and neither of us know enough facts to make that judgement]

Just saying politicians are career liars - and only a fool believes otherwise.

"Military never took aggressive action"

"The red shirts are peaceful"

"The rice scheme has raised farmers income"

"The computer tablet scheme has improved literacy rates"

"Corruption doesn't exit"

"We represent for the majority"

"It is all politically motivated"

"We fight for democracy"

Labelled and file all under 'utter crap'.

You forgot the biggest lie of all. "Reform before election".

• Like 1