90-day report letter not back yet

About a year ago I finally started sending in my 90-day report by mail instead of traveling all the way out to Chaeng Wattana. All but the first time it's worked great. (The first time, based on outdated info, I hadn't put enough postage on my return envelope. So, I had to go out there and collect my "receipt of notification.")

So, I sent off the latest one, as usual, about 20 days before the drop-dead date (they state they want it at least 15 days before). But now it's well past the day when my previous notification expired (March 17), and I still haven't received a new receipt.

As usual, I double/triple checked that everything was correct in the envelope before mailing it (registered mail). I'd been putting on 15 baht stamps on my self-addressed return envelop (because I didn't have any 10 baht ones), but as I ran out of 15 baht ones, this time I put on a 10 baht stamp.

Well, even though I'm quite careful about signing everything and enclosing the correct documents, etc., I suppose it's possible I forgot something. But I'm wondering...

1) Has anyone else received their letters late recently? (Is it possible they're backlogged in that department out there?)

2) Did some requirement change (like amount of return postage), that would cause them to not process my report?

Anyway, I'm off today or tomorrow to CW (with my registered mail receipt, etc.), to see what's up.

Thx

Stay home, CW is still closed!

I remember there are other post/topics about this problem.

You sent it by registered mail?

So you have the slip at hand?

Check the status of the shipment:

http://track.thailandpost.com/trackinternet/Default.aspx?lang=en

The main thread about 90 day report to CW:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/700970-90-day-reporting-by-ems-mail-to-chang-wattana-office-closed/

CW still closed, latest post:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/696226-immigration-services-at-cheang-wattana-now-suspended/page-8#entry7602645

Edited by KhunBENQ

doubt you will ever get it back. I sent one in back in Jan and have not got it back yet. EMS tracking shows they got it sometime early Feb . But since that they were closed after I mailed it in I made it in person a day before it was due. I was told when I made my 90 day report that as long as CW is closed you cannot do mail in reports.

Luckily I checked this thread before going out there! I tracked the letter: "Feb. 25, scanned in lat phrao, delivery successful." I'll read the other threads recommended, etc. Looks like maybe I just wait 30 days before figuring out what else I need to do, if anything.

BTW, before posting my question I searched "90-day report" and "chaeng wattana" in forums. The search results weren't particularly helpful. DP

I sent my 90 day notice in January by registered mail to CW and got the receipt back almost 2 months later from Lad Prao -- but it was another farang's receipt by mistake. I had used Baht 10 return postage as well and it was fine. So maybe you can wait a couple months after you sent it before you follow up in person at Lad Prao.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

• Like 1

Got my receipt today, April 1 (yay). (Not fooling.) My expiry date was March 17.
Couple interesting things (perhaps):
- Post mark is a bit fuzzy, but what I can read says "CHATUCHAK".
- I guess I still had some of the B15 stamps, so that's what I'd put on my return envelope. Even so, they had added an extra 1 baht postage. Weird.

DP