Pet Hates on Thai Visa Forums

A. BOOZER

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People who cant be bothered to either "search" or use the appropriate forum, like its soooo hard to go to the banking forum to ask about bank accounts etc, or the telecoms forum about sim cards, nope lets just stick it in "general"

when I go to get one of the cooking utensils I brought over from Australia only to find it missing yet when I first got here no one had ever used one before and wanted to know why I even brought them, trying to teach them what a boomerang on these utensils means so I can use them myself is even harder.........

The inane topics along the lines of :

"do thai women find hair partings that are worn to the left more appealing than the right?"

"do thai women think flipflops are loso? but what if they are manolo flipflops?"

"why do all thai women find older farang men so handsome?"

"do all thai women only eat som tam?"

"how much allowance each month should i pay my gf?"

"do buffalos really get sick that much?"

"i am retired and in bad shape, but i have come to find that thai women only want a man with a "good heart". Please pat me on the back and agree so i can dance off into the moonlight with glee"..

But well..all i can do is accept this, for it is such a LARGE part of thaivisa forum..

How much allowance each month should I pay my GF is the only topic that has appeared on Thai Visa.

The others:

"i am retired and in bad shape, but i have come to find that thai women only want a man with a "good heart". Please pat me on the back and agree so i can dance off into the moonlight with glee"..

are figments of your imagination.

• Like 1

My dog is 3yo and still steals one of my thongs and runs of into the garden with it every night...sometimes demolishing it.

Mine is actually very sick and very old...cancer...heartbreaking to watch him.....

How sad, i love animals, but when something happens, i vow never to have another one, as its heartbreaking to see them go...

once again, sorry to hear about your anquish...

• Like 1

Posts when discussing Thailand, include the line, "In the US, UK" or someother place....

anything from an English Nazi

People dictating the types of answers they want get on TV or what type of poster they want to comment

"Why are all Thai's ?"

"she's different"

My dog is 3yo and still steals one of my thongs and runs of into the garden with it every night...sometimes demolishing it.

Mine is actually very sick and very old...cancer...heartbreaking to watch him.....

How sad, i love animals, but when something happens, i vow never to have another one, as its heartbreaking to see them go...

once again, sorry to hear about your anquish...

Yes looks terrible...there is more cancer than remaining dog....but he has no pain and is happy......also he still sings in the night together with the Soi dogs...his voice is now terrible....but he enjoys it.

Just he neglect his duty, barking for 2 hours from 2-4 AM when the junk collectors come....

I don't think he will see the end of April....The dog is happy but it brakes my heart to look at him.....

• Like 1

"do thai women find hair partings that are worn to the left more appealing than the right?"

"do thai women think flipflops are loso? but what if they are manolo flipflops?"

But well..all i can do is accept this, for it is such a LARGE part of thaivisa forum..

How much allowance each month should I pay my GF is the only topic that has appeared on Thai Visa.

The others:

You know every subject that has ever been written on Thai Visa?

You are a LEGEND !

The ones above are obviously stereotypes and have been identified as such many, many times as you very well know. Instead of attacking me again, as per usual, why not link a thread and prove me in error? Or can you only attack the poster instead of the post for the umpteenth time?

Shal we talk about the latest version of linux operating system..

Oooh bet she's gives a good hj.. how much

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

Edited by eeeya

The others:

But I bet it has now given some of the tw4ts out there an idea or two for a new thread

Actually I am retired and in bad shape..........