Pet Hates on Thai Visa Forums

A. BOOZER

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

A lot of people hate my avatar.

It's hurtful.

"Sometimes, 'fuggedabowdit' just means fuggedabowdit. . . . "

Yeah Donnie, That's the only thing we hate about your posts, let's go with that............................xwhistling.gif.pagespeed.ic.FVjgnKnWS1.p

As for me there mikemac it's the emoticon virtuosi such as yerse'f , the Tweeters, guys who try to build little camps around the notion that stoopid and the verbally limited and the unread and those fully accepting of any and all gov't BS somehow have a direct line to Gawd and "the really of it". Posters who promote ignorance and illiteracy and folly yep FOLLY . . . . (only two syllables but I figure it'll bother you a smidge. . . .

But yeah, it's the hurtful comments some of you cowboys make when you, um, realize that I gotcher sad-case bedtime stories . . . . . . . gotcha comin' AND goin'.

So that's why you see ol' Donnie up there, smilin' from the inside.

Or maybe that's Donnie the morning after he's taken three Lomatils instead of a couple of Panadols.

How about YOU there mikemac.

Anything upset you more than a real estate pitch gone sideways or a cold call that wastes your time and then laughs in your ear ;-?

Your avatar seems to show that those Lomatil really do the job !

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

A lot of people hate my avatar.

It's hurtful.

Yeah Donnie, That's the only thing we hate about your posts, let's go with that............................xwhistling.gif.pagespeed.ic.FVjgnKnWS1.p

As for me there mikemac it's the emoticon virtuosi such as yerse'f , the Tweeters, guys who try to build little camps around the notion that stoopid and the verbally limited and the unread and those fully accepting of any and all gov't BS somehow have a direct line to Gawd and "the really of it". Posters who promote ignorance and illiteracy and folly yep FOLLY . . . . (only two syllables but I figure it'll bother you a smidge. . . .

But yeah, it's the hurtful comments some of you cowboys make when you, um, realize that I gotcher sad-case bedtime stories . . . . . . . gotcha comin' AND goin'.

So that's why you see ol' Donnie up there, smilin' from the inside.

Or maybe that's Donnie the morning after he's taken three Lomatils instead of a couple of Panadols.

How about YOU there mikemac.

Anything upset you more than a real estate pitch gone sideways or a cold call that wastes your time and then laughs in your ear ;-?

Your avatar seems to show that those Lomatil really do the job !

I sometimes feel that people use 'cowboy' as a term of abuse, and that hurts me deeply.

• Like 1

I hate the way members just go onto unrelated stuff like the Doggie stories above. Even worse is to notice same serial posters on every topic playing intellectual pin pong with their cyber mates. Some have 4000 posts in two months. Who lives like this?

Intellectual ping pong? On here?Think you must have your forum sites mixed up mate!

There's a post a bit further on where some real intellect is asking another one if he suffers from mental health? How the F€ck can any one suffer from mental health? Does he mean Are you so f'ing clever that your brain hurts?

And it really pisses me off when people use every day words as a term of abuse or in a derogatory manner - How for example does one actually manage to get one's arse into gear? Or stop arsing around on your phone & come to &lt;deleted&gt; bed

I hate the way members just go onto unrelated stuff like the Doggie stories above. Even worse is to notice same serial posters on every topic playing intellectual pin pong with their cyber mates. Some have 4000 posts in two months. Who lives like this?

Intellectual ping pong? On here?Think you must have your forum sites mixed up mate!

There's a post a bit further on where some real intellect is asking another one if he suffers from mental health? How the F€ck can any one suffer from mental health? Does he mean Are you so f'ing clever that your brain hurts?

And it really pisses me off when people use every day words as a term of abuse or in a derogatory manner - How for example does one actually manage to get one's arse into gear? Or stop arsing around on your phone & come to bed

thanks commander old bean, you phrased it much better than me, am off now to have a drink with all the other to clever for there brain Liverpool fans..tootle pip..

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

The revenge of the wannabees? Have you noticed the I told you so fellows? They don't live in Thailand anymore. And they hate the fact that anyone does. So they predict all sorts of bad things from weather to banking problems and when it happens say, "I told you so." The one they are all waiting for is a change in the Thai marriage laws to outlaw May December marriages.

It takes a certain kind of person to revel in pain, wasted labor, disaster and sexual mishaps.

Sadistic personality disorder. Other disorders that are also often found to exist with sadistic personality disorder include bipolar disorder, panic disorders, depression, borderline personality disorder, histrionic personality disorder, obsessive compulsive disorder, self-defeating personality disorder and passive-aggressive behavior. Studies have found other types of illnesses, such as alcoholism, to have a high rate of comorbidity with sadistic personality disorder.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sadistic_personality_disorder

Edited by thailiketoo

now my pet hate is these stupid shine arsess pretend to be some interlutual &lt;deleted&gt; sorry spelling maybe wrong who cares all these &lt;deleted&gt; they have done in life one boring job i grew up in bush in oz and worked from 23 trs age working for myself in many fields from devolping to many civil projects and farming employed 1000 s of people but every one knew me when i spoke or wrote not the queens english or put the dot in the where they would like had many meetings with govt and lawyers i always got what i had to say in one sentence not the dribble of 50 sentences that no one could under stand from these small narrow brained idiots now i amy older i am starting to dribble like them cheers

now my pet hate is these stupid shine arsess pretend to be some interlutual sorry spelling maybe wrong who cares all these they have done in life one boring job i grew up in bush in oz and worked from 23 trs age working for myself in many fields from devolping to many civil projects and farming employed 1000 s of people but every one knew me when i spoke or wrote not the queens english or put the dot in the where they would like had many meetings with govt and lawyers i always got what i had to say in one sentence not the dribble of 50 sentences that no one could under stand from these small narrow brained idiots now i amy older i am starting to dribble like them cheers

Not another one who'll next be telling us he was one of those on the balcony of the Iranian Embassy in London in May 1980.

Go back to the bush Bruce!post-161434-13970519450022_thumb.jpg

now my pet hate is these stupid shine arsess pretend to be some interlutual <deleted> sorry spelling maybe wrong who cares all these <deleted> they have done in life one boring job i grew up in bush in oz and worked from 23 trs age working for myself in many fields from devolping to many civil projects and farming employed 1000 s of people but every one knew me when i spoke or wrote not the queens english or put the dot in the where they would like had many meetings with govt and lawyers i always got what i had to say in one sentence not the dribble of 50 sentences that no one could under stand from these small narrow brained idiots now i amy older i am starting to dribble like them cheers

No wonder it was one sentence, what with the complete absence of punctuation.

• Like 1