Ladies only parking?

Pollywaffle

Same here in Khon Kaen, Central World, half of 2nd floor reserved, top parking lots wink.png

Drive through is blocked, security will move the barriers after sight check.

Edited by KhunBENQ

could be useful.. swap sides just before pulling in and there might be more spaces available. Though I am always lucky parking, so I wish it to remain that way.

I am always amused at the parking mentality here, crowd/double park so you can be as close to the entrance as possible. I am happy to walk an extra 5 - 10metres and park in a proper car park. Besides, double parking makes me nervous. And I feel tremendous guilt if I block a lane of traffic, even if it is safe and legal to do so.

• Like 1

Most spenders are women, every important floor for clothing reserved ground floor for ladies shoes, perfume etc , so some VIP are very important customer deserved parking. As for security Thailand still a safe heaven.

where do you live again?

• Like 2

This means more parking space gone for the "normal" public.

Together with the numerous lost parking space due to piled up rubbish it is getting more and more difficult to find parking space especially on a Saturday or Sunday.

• Like 1

could be useful.. swap sides just before pulling in and there might be more spaces available. Though I am always lucky parking, so I wish it to remain that way.

That doesn't work at Central in Khon Kaen. My daughter dropped me off at the entrance the other day before parking in the ladies section, she said if I was with her they wouldn't let her in (she'd tried it before with her husband).

Most spenders are women, every important floor for clothing reserved ground floor for ladies shoes, perfume etc , so some VIP are very important customer deserved parking. As for security Thailand still a safe heaven.

where do you live again?

Well, I reckon a nightly walk all alone through central Bangkok is still a lot safer than one through downtown London/Frankfurt/Rotterdam/Sidney/Los Angeles.

just to be clear, this is the PHUKET forum.... right?