Turkish Ice Cream Parlor Battle in South Pattaya

webfact

He is believed to have taken a Fridge from the Ice Cream Parlour which Mr. Bele wanted for his new business

No offense to Turkish people, but they seem to be everywhere these days. All they need is relatives in let's say Germany and they get their ice cream from the government.

Plus free housing, being able to drive a car, money for the kids and a lot of other things.Ice Cream Parlor. Gotta love it, or hate it.-wai2.gif

• Like 1

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

solve this the friendly way,or better "their" way.

So first thing ,make them eat 10 liter of their own ice cream first,just to "cool them down"

then put them each in their own fridge and close the doors and put a lock on.

Place the 2 fridges in the middle of walking street,watch how the inside will change day after day.coffee1.gif

I came across enough of these buffoons in North London, brimming with imagined machismo, fuelled by the ingrained misogyny of their screwed up society....

Don't need/want them here playing with sharp objects as long as they continue to use them on each other...

Deport them both, there is enough hot headed farang idiots in the country as it is. If you are involved in a fight and use weapons your visa should be cancelled and stamped never to return. Might make some farangs act a little more civil if they know boom boom is going to be cut off.

Didn't know you were a Basil Brush fan.

Basil Brush ? Man you are showing your age smile.png guess 95% of readers have no idea who Basil Brush was ! & I'm not sure they have missed much !

I for one have no idea

Basil Brush, was he the one in Fawlty Towers

Deport them both, there is enough hot headed farang idiots in the country as it is. If you are involved in a fight and use weapons your visa should be cancelled and stamped never to return. Might make some farangs act a little more civil if they know boom boom is going to be cut off.

I agree with everything you say Chooka, and you write many sensible posts. But when I go back to the UK, I always carry a weapon, not a knife, as they are only useful in close up combat. if anyone is threatened with unprovoked violence, you cannot blame them for lifting any handy object nearby and using it. Unlike the UK, there is no need to carry any weapons here, as you will 99.9% per cent of the time, be perfectly safe if you stay sober and mind your own business.

They are not farangs, they are Turks. Famous with knifes. Let them finish the fight

Yeah what is it with Turkish guys and knives?

I can remember back in the West End of London some years ago, when the Turks and Cypriot unlicensed mafia type gangs tried to monopolise the mobile hamburger and hot dog stands, soft drinks street vendor sales and ice cream van areas. Anyone they considered intruding on their turf was either threatened, beaten up and even murdered in some cases.

This is how these people operate and have done so for decades in many countries all over the world.

Best to clamp down on these people now before they have a chance to gain footholds here, if they haven`t done so already?

And they make it in a way that they never pay tax. They open up Doner Kebab shops, first year tax free. Then another family member, or friend stakes over and another one year free of tax.

This is the norm in Germany, at places like Berlin, you'll find whole areas where Turkish people have their own world, selling Turkish products.

They go to their mosques, don't want to have anything to do with Germany, not speak the language,all they need is the money from Germany.

Dear mods, this is not an Anti Muslim post, just the truth how other nationalities do "business" while their own citizens have to pay half of their income for people like them.

Who's to blame? The politicians who let this happen. wai2.gif

Me being a staunch anti racist and hate having to say this; but this time have to totally agree with you on this one, because having worked in Spain and other European countries have witnessed this first hand myself. Back in the mid 1980s many Spanish retailers and business people grouped together and declared war on the illegal Turkish, Cypriot and some Greek food vendors, especially in the tourist areas. They never got the chance to gain footholds and become established in some parts of Spain.

Regarding the Thai authorities, they must see the storm before the hurricane and stamp out these illegal practices and undesirables in Thailand now. But please kindly note, this does not mean that all Turkish and Cypriot people are potential illegal business operators, quite the opposite in fact as most are decent, hard working, law abiding folk, just that in these cases the gangs are mostly of Turkish and Mediterranean origin.

• Like 2

Being Muslims they won't have dogs in their family for the same reason they don't eat pork because Noah said they are dirty.

"because Noah said they are dirty" ... who is dirty they the pork they the dogs they the family or else?

Good to see that the grammar police as well as the retired teachers are still active on TV.wink.png

Us retired teechers gatta hav sumink do doo,I used to teach the kids to roll their R's.

I think you did a great job teaching them. Many girls roll their R's very well, even some boys. wai.gif

Basil Brush ? Man you are showing your age smile.png guess 95% of readers have no idea who Basil Brush was ! & I'm not sure they have missed much !

I for one have no idea

Basil Brush, was he the one in Fawlty Towers

No. It was John Cleese as 'Basil Fawlty'

Kick them both out of the country to have them never returned.

Quality Turks.... We have too many of these scumbags in European countries already. Now they start poluting Thailand too.

Typical racial profiling from TV armchair experts. stop the pollution coming out of your mouth

I can remember back in the West End of London some years ago, when the Turks and Cypriot unlicensed mafia type gangs tried to monopolise the mobile hamburger and hot dog stands, soft drinks street vendor sales and ice cream van areas. Anyone they considered intruding on their turf was either threatened, beaten up and even murdered in some cases.

This is how these people operate and have done so for decades in many countries all over the world.

Best to clamp down on these people now before they have a chance to gain footholds here, if they haven`t done so already?

And they make it in a way that they never pay tax. They open up Doner Kebab shops, first year tax free. Then another family member, or friend stakes over and another one year free of tax.

This is the norm in Germany, at places like Berlin, you'll find whole areas where Turkish people have their own world, selling Turkish products.

They go to their mosques, don't want to have anything to do with Germany, not speak the language,all they need is the money from Germany.

Dear mods, this is not an Anti Muslim post, just the truth how other nationalities do "business" while their own citizens have to pay half of their income for people like them.

Who's to blame? The politicians who let this happen. wai2.gif

Me being a staunch anti racist and hate having to say this; but this time have to totally agree with you on this one, because having worked in Spain and other European countries have witnessed this first hand myself. Back in the mid 1980s many Spanish retailers and business people grouped together and declared war on the illegal Turkish, Cypriot and some Greek food vendors, especially in the tourist areas. They never got the chance to gain footholds and become established in some parts of Spain.

Regarding the Thai authorities, they must see the storm before the hurricane and stamp out these illegal practices and undesirables in Thailand now. But please kindly note, this does not mean that all Turkish and Cypriot people are potential illegal business operators, quite the opposite in fact as most are decent, hard working, law abiding folk, just that in these cases the gangs are mostly of Turkish and Mediterranean origin.

Hmm, maybe go and see who are begging on the streets in Europe, the drugs, bag snatching, it ain't the Turks, what a lot racist gasbags. Thailand can really benefit from your barstool expertise.

Umm, it was an ice cream stand ff sake. i can see an ice cream stand bringing down the moral fibre of Pattaya where so many upstanding citizens choose to live. What a joke you guys are really

They are not farangs, they are Turks. Famous with knifes. Let them finish the fight

"They are not farangs"? <deleted> does that mean? Are they not human?

Didn't know you were a Basil Brush fan.

Nothing to do with me...

• Like 1

I wonder how their Thai girlfriends will like living in Turkey.

They will have to quietly take their place after the dog in the family. After that they will realize these were not THE falangs they had in mind all along.

Being Muslims they won't have dogs in their family for the same reason they don't eat pork because Noah said they are dirty.

Why do you think they are muslims?? Nothing in the OP says anything about that. And Turkey is not a muslim country as far as I know.

Some Thais would refer to these despicable guys as Farang.

I wonder how their Thai girlfriends will like living in Turkey.

They will have to quietly take their place after the dog in the family. After that they will realize these were not THE falangs they had in mind all along.

Why do you think they are muslims?? Nothing in the OP says anything about that. And Turkey is not a muslim country as far as I know.
. Turkey not a Muslim country hmmm you don't know much do you.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

• Like 2

I know how someTurkish football fans like to slash the backside open of opposing fans . Ouch!

An Ex girl friend back home made a holiday in deepest Anatolia with a friend, as I couldn't come with them after being hospitalized after a car accident.

Please use your imagination. Two very sexy and young girls, both long dark hair and breathtaking bodies. They slept in a cave, while a male from this place had a lot of fun with his donkey, only five meters away from them.

Thought they were joking, but then saw the photos. Oh my god. w00t.gif