Exercise bike

JGV

Big C offer bike for only 990.00 made in China, my one stolen it's okay because the price was cheap for the dogs maybe it's for pet Jatujak market also selling many dogs but if it's for meat it's against the law and you can report to police to save the poor dogs from being eaten.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Threppasit night market has a vendor selling dogs on the weekends.

I know two people that have bought puppies from Thepprasit and both died within a week or two, puppies that is, not the people.

Edited by giddyup
  • Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I know two people that have bought puppies from Thepprasit and both died within a week or two, puppies that is, not the people.

Could be, I dunno. I know one person who bought one a month ago and it's been doing well enough. (Thankfully, as it cost B15,000--incredibly cute) Needed one visit to the vet over a minor stomach ailment. Guess you takes your chances. I myself asked in another thread not long ago about places to buy puppies and got no response except a referral to a member who had mentioned having one to give away.

Could be, I dunno. I know one person who bought one a month ago and it's been doing well enough. (Thankfully, as it cost B15,000--incredibly cute) Needed one visit to the vet over a minor stomach ailment. Guess you takes your chances. I myself asked in another thread not long ago about places to buy puppies and got no response except a referral to a member who had mentioned having one to give away.

I would say that Thepprasit night markets is the place to go. My Thai neighbour is a big dog lover and that's where she goes. She picked up a great little Shitsu a couple of weeks ago for only 4000 baht. I was so impressed that I'm thinking of getting one too.

Any puppies can die, no matter where they're from - also some people don't have a clue how to look after them.

Edited by tropo

I would say that Thepprasit night markets is the place to go. My Thai neighbour is a big dog lover and that's where she goes. She picked up a great little Shitsu a couple of weeks ago for only 4000 baht. I was so impressed that I'm thinking of getting one too.

Any puppies can die, no matter where they're from - also some people don't have a clue how to look after them.

It doesn't help when they are taken from their mothers too young, have no vaccinations and possibly already sick when you buy. They are also possibly inbred and will suffer ailments later in life. Personally I'd rather get a mutt that is looking for a good home from a refuge for unwanted dogs than encourage profiteering breeders.

Edited by giddyup
  • Like 1

It doesn't help when they are taken from their mothers too young, have no vaccinations and possibly already sick when you buy. They are also possibly inbred and will suffer ailments later in life. Personally I'd rather get a mutt that is looking for a good home from a refuge for unwanted dogs than encourage profiteering breeders.

Of course there's always the option of paying the right price to a dedicated, registered breeder for a dog with papers... but expect to pay 20K plus for any popular breed.