Thieving tuk tuk drivers!

samran

Absolutely! It is another indication of how the Red Shirts are screwing the country and it is probably linked to the rice scheme. And I have it on authority that that particular Tuk-tuk driver is connected to the man in Dubai.

how you equate to a tuk tuk to the reds screwing the country is silly.

The reds are screwing the country .

And what planet are you from? Suthep is ruining the country....foreign investment is down and will stay down in favor of other ASEAN destinations that are more stable and have some respect for democracy .

Judging by your answer you need to add in the letter 'd' as the sixth letter of your nic.

• Like 2

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely! It is another indication of how the Red Shirts are screwing the country and it is probably linked to the rice scheme. And I have it on authority that that particular Tuk-tuk driver is connected to the man in Dubai.

how you equate to a tuk tuk to the reds screwing the country is silly.

The reds are screwing the country .

And what planet are you from? Suthep is ruining the country....foreign investment is down and will stay down in favor of other ASEAN destinations that are more stable and have some respect for democracy .

This is getting better and betterbiggrin.png I guess if one is brought up on a diet of "The Sun", sarcasm, irony, or even humor are beyond one's grasp.

Definitely a scam. When you see him next time, far from saying he did not take any money from you, he'll say you paid him with a 1,000 Baht note instead of a 100 Baht note. He'll then try to give you change for the 1,000 for sure. Be very careful - he and his mates will beat you up if you try to refuse.

Edited by Thanet
  • Like 1

Did you omit a key detail from your post? This "thieving little runt" showed you courtesy and trust. I have had similar experiences with tuk tuks. Your unfounded and inane suspiciousness is elevated to imbecility when you attempt to demonstrate how "savvy" you are about false smiles and that you know there "Gotta be a scam..."

clap2.gifcheesy.gif

And another one - doesn't anyone

even bother scanning the last page of posts before shooting from the hip?

Truly clueless. . .

Lol. It's like fishing with a net with no holes in it.

Did you omit a key detail from your post? This "thieving little runt" showed you courtesy and trust. I have had similar experiences with tuk tuks. Your unfounded and inane suspiciousness is elevated to imbecility when you attempt to demonstrate how "savvy" you are about false smiles and that you know there "Gotta be a scam..."

Oh deary me.

My OP clearly did not compile properly for techboy. Better stick to the coding there fella. Safer for all of us.

Edited by samran

Oh deary me.

My OP clearly did not compile properly for techboy. Better stick to the coding there fella. Safer for all of us.

Okay! Okay! I had already posted and left my computer when my assholishness dawned on me. Sorry. Logged back on to take my lumps hit-the-fan.gif

Ha! Nobody is gonna fall for that old trick !!!

Oh deary me.

Okay! Okay! I had already posted and left my computer when my assholishness dawned on me. Sorry. Logged back on to take my lumps hit-the-fan.gif
Trick? Loosened up with a bit of jogging, swam laps nonstop at a good pace for over an hour, finished with some calisthenics & soaked in the sun for a bit before getting back around a computer. Real. The way you think boy- get a life... :cheesy:

Furthermore, I now begin to wonder how foolish my misinterpretation was. If one reads the link posted by dude123- From jan20-2014;

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/697998-youre-experience-in-thailand-same-as-this-one/

It is not so difficult to understand how the tuk tuk joke could be taken as a true thai bash post. The above cited ignorant and capricious idiocy posted by some amoebic brained, shallow, unperceptive cretin called Bart Walters is running neck & neck with what may just be an all too credible joke.

I live down the end of the deep dark sois of mid sukhumvit in Bangkok. To get on the BTS I need to catch one of those tuk tuks which ply those back streets.

Catching one from my local rank yesterday I get out to pay with a 100 baht note. He tells me, he doesn't have any change. Likely story I thought.

The theiving little runt then says " don't worry, pay me next time I see you" and then drives off!

This morning, I see him and give him the money in owe him. All smiles. But I know they aren't 'real' smiles as many tv posters have made clear.

Gotta be a scam in that somewhere, right? 555

your sarcasm goes before you , but fits your profile well

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Trick? Loosened up with a bit of jogging, swam laps nonstop at a good pace for over an hour, finished with some calisthenics & soaked in the sun for a bit before getting back around a computer. Real. The way you think boy- get a life... cheesy.gif

Furthermore, I now begin to wonder how foolish my misinterpretation was. If one reads the link posted by dude123- From jan20-2014;

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/697998-youre-experience-in-thailand-same-as-this-one/

It is not so difficult to understand how the tuk tuk joke could be taken as a true thai bash post. The above cited ignorant and capricious idiocy posted by some amoebic brained, shallow, unperceptive cretin called Bart Walters is running neck & neck with what may just be an all too credible joke.

Ahh the plot thickens . . .

Yes, he took your change and loaned it out over night, collecting a 50 percent daily interest rate.

Did you even read the OP? Or are you just having reading comprehension issues? There was no change because the driver didn't take any fare until the next day.

Wow! Whoopsie doo! You're my hero.

Isn't it time for the powers-to-be to end this absurdity?

What? Is thread distracting from the usual 'do western expats get all the good women' threads?

Just finished reading the "You are only here for the women" Thursday morning topic!

Refreshing....to say the least.

Thieving ummmmm....maybe more fool you for giving it to him....stand your ground

Too funny, people not even bothering to read the literal content, never mind actually applying brain cells to trying to get at the meaning between the lines.