Good Morning Pattaya

Mr Happy

Having a cup of tea right now reading bits on the i-net, wife gone out in the garden to water it, son watching cartoons upstairs.

Might take my family to Central later, for lunch perhaps, in one of the Japanese ones on 3rd floor.

Stay home in the evening and perhaps go for walk in the village where it's nice and peaceful and no mad drivers.

One post and replies removed and the poster warned

8) Do not post disruptive or inflammatory messages, vulgarities, obscenities or profanities or to incite useless arguments by avoiding troll activity.

Down from BKK for a few days. Just having a late, lazy breakfast by the pool of our cheap little hotel in Soi 13. The wife is laughing annoyingly as she Facetimes our daughter in Oz, the darn staff are all cheery & chatty and the sun won't stop shining. We've already forced ourselves to stay a day longer than planned and will have to fork out $5 (each!) for an air conditioned bus back to the big smoke this evening. Next weekend, I guess we'll have to put up with Hua Hin (or somewhere else). TIT, my friends .... T I T.

Good morning :-)

Im having a well deserved break on Koh Samed for a few days.

So nice to wake up to the sounds of the birds and a fresh seabreeze.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II

Edited by Yahooka