Thousands of Thai anti-government protesters march in Bangkok

webfact

Regarding numbers, let's not forget the extreme heat dissuades many from walking the streets, the old, the not so young may well support reforms-just look at the number of houses watching Blue Sky in Bangkok- but only the hardy will venture out in the midday sun( apart from mad dogs and Englishmen).

It's a difficult time for red shirts, as Chairwoman of the Rice Committee, Yingluck has presided over one of the greatest lossmaking schemes in Thailand's history.

With sales surrounded in secrecy and frequent warnings from many sources she has ignored all advice.

Thaksin's plan for world rice prices to rise within 3 years and hence cover the subsidy lies in tatters. Do the red shirts seriously expect anyone in the world community to have any sympathy for Yingluck?

Most of the world is probably wondering how she managed to stay in power so long with such a dreadful record.

Let alone do sufficiently well in last months general election to mean that it had to be stopped before it was completed and the results announced!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Suthep expresses belief more than one million demonstrators join rally

BANGKOK: -- Suthep Thaugsuban, secretary general of the People's Democratic Reform Committee, expressed his belief Saturday that more than one million people have come out or will later join the mass rally.

He was speaking on Blue Sky Channel at 10:30 am while leading the march.

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2014-03-29

Yeh, well, before the protest Chalerm said 30,000 without knowing. During it, the BBC said thousands, hedging themselves because they didn't know. People I know who were there said, in the afternoon when they were trying to leave (Senate election the next day), they had trouble leaving because more were pouring in.

The bottom line is nobody knows and anyone who says differently is blowing smoke.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Well it would be hard to give the exact number but I think there are ways tio come close to the actual numbers. I think the 30,000 figure and the 1,000,000 figures are just people blowing smoke. It would be nice to get a sensible estimate on the size of the crowd. From the pictures it looked pretty massive the one had the street just crowded from side to side and as far as you could see with no break in it. I was under the impression that they were going to use 6 different routes so there would have to be an incredible amount of people.

One poster was saying that his wife was having a hard time to get into the park with all the people there who were waiting their turn to start marching. As a previous poster said given the heat and the distance it was simply amazing the support the they are getting. Not exactly a day for a long hike in a crowd. Just goes to show how much the people believe in reform and how useless an election with out some reform would be. There quite naturally would need a legislature for some of the reform but they could reform the election procedures and make crystal clear the ones requiring reform by the legislature to the people when they vote.

This would require a real beneficial platform for the voters to vote on. Not the pie in the sky that the uneducated ones will naturally go for. Unfortunately it would leave a lot of people confused. All there intellect is capable of grasping is statements like Thaksin made when he said give me six months and I will make you all rich. They are incapable of realizing he did not make them rich and he has had over 2 and 1/2 years to do it. In fact some of them are even poorer and resorting to suicide as a way out. Most of them have found there household debt has risen. Kind of nullifies the raise in minimum wages when it puts you in more debt than you had before it.

I had my first discussion with my driver about what is going on, this week. He is a Red Shirt and far from dumb. While there is no question that the majority of the Red Shirt's love the King, and Suthep has alienated many of them based on his comments to the contrary, I couldn't understand his strong comments that YL wants to pay the farmers, but has been ordered not to pay the farmers. It wasn't the military, and wasn't the police, but he explained it is the normal way.

With this mentality, you can see that they will continue to think that the Shinawatra's are their saviors. It is the perception, and no matter what YL or any other Shinawatra does, they will always be in the right.

To me, this is the fault of previous governments. Vast amounts of money spent on education that doesn't get spent on education. You reap what you sow.

You claim your driver is far from dumb and yet he gives even less intelligent information than you and you swallow it hook line and sinker. Since when has it been the way of the Government to promise unreasonably more money for the rice than it was worth and not pay it.

There is no doubt what so ever the lack of education is the fault of the governments. 10 of the last 14 years have been Thaksin led governments.

How has Suthep saying he supports the king made any body think he doesn't?

I take it when you talk about your driver you are talking about a motor bike taxi.

• Like 1

Go on with this nonsense.

The rich influence people always can leave Thailand, the ordinary people from North to East to South can't. They will suffer as always.

The "ordinary people" get what they vote for and if Yingluck; rich and influential, would simply leave the country we would all be far better off.

Who are you to think you can advocate a Thai leave the country? Are you Thai? Even if you were Thai, that would be a completely wrong idea unless the Thai chose to leave free of duress or coercion.

Thaksin choose to leave Thailand under duress, but with a lot of ammart knowing it, popping champagne corks and cheering in their estates.

Just who are you to say a Thai should leave Thailand for any reason, involuntarily or otherwise?

You are right that no one should be forced to leave their own country because of their views and beliefs.

Thaksin "chose" or fled the country to avoid a jail sentence for a criminal conviction. He chose not to appeal but instead become a fugitive. The fact there are a 15 more serious charges outstanding in the courts may also have influenced his thinking. He is no different than other criminals who flee their country to escape arrest, trial, jail and punishment for committing crimes. He has the wealth to chose and he made his choice. He even has the wealth to pay for expensive PR lobbying to try and "fudge" over the crimes and claiming he's somehow a victim.

His sister, cousin and all PTP members should not be forced to leave the country. They should, as all public servants, be subjected to the same laws as everyone else and held fully accountable.

So I see you finally got to trot out that post. Yes, thank you, I am right about it. The rest of your post needs to be redirected to the supporters of Suthep, Abhisit, the PCAD, DP, who want to expel Thais from Thailand in order to purify the country, society, politics, government and all the rest of their remake of Thailand under a new order..Neither do I need a rerun of the Thaksin saga circa 2008.

Cheers.

[A Motorbike taxi hahahaha good one. You have a cleaning lady, too?

quote name=northernjohn" post="7628556" timestamp="1396173313]

BANGKOK: -- Suthep Thaugsuban, secretary general of the People's Democratic Reform Committee, expressed his belief Saturday that more than one million people have come out or will later join the mass rally.

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2014-03-29

Yeh, well, before the protest Chalerm said 30,000 without knowing. During it, the BBC said thousands, hedging themselves because they didn't know. People I know who were there said, in the afternoon when they were trying to leave (Senate election the next day), they had trouble leaving because more were pouring in.

The bottom line is nobody knows and anyone who says differently is blowing smoke.

Well it would be hard to give the exact number but I think there are ways tio come close to the actual numbers. I think the 30,000 figure and the 1,000,000 figures are just people blowing smoke. It would be nice to get a sensible estimate on the size of the crowd. From the pictures it looked pretty massive the one had the street just crowded from side to side and as far as you could see with no break in it. I was under the impression that they were going to use 6 different routes so there would have to be an incredible amount of people.

One poster was saying that his wife was having a hard time to get into the park with all the people there who were waiting their turn to start marching. As a previous poster said given the heat and the distance it was simply amazing the support the they are getting. Not exactly a day for a long hike in a crowd. Just goes to show how much the people believe in reform and how useless an election with out some reform would be. There quite naturally would need a legislature for some of the reform but they could reform the election procedures and make crystal clear the ones requiring reform by the legislature to the people when they vote.

This would require a real beneficial platform for the voters to vote on. Not the pie in the sky that the uneducated ones will naturally go for. Unfortunately it would leave a lot of people confused. All there intellect is capable of grasping is statements like Thaksin made when he said give me six months and I will make you all rich. They are incapable of realizing he did not make them rich and he has had over 2 and 1/2 years to do it. In fact some of them are even poorer and resorting to suicide as a way out. Most of them have found there household debt has risen. Kind of nullifies the raise in minimum wages when it puts you in more debt than you had before it.

I had my first discussion with my driver about what is going on, this week. He is a Red Shirt and far from dumb. While there is no question that the majority of the Red Shirt's love the King, and Suthep has alienated many of them based on his comments to the contrary, I couldn't understand his strong comments that YL wants to pay the farmers, but has been ordered not to pay the farmers. It wasn't the military, and wasn't the police, but he explained it is the normal way.

With this mentality, you can see that they will continue to think that the Shinawatra's are their saviors. It is the perception, and no matter what YL or any other Shinawatra does, they will always be in the right.

To me, this is the fault of previous governments. Vast amounts of money spent on education that doesn't get spent on education. You reap what you sow.

You claim your driver is far from dumb and yet he gives even less intelligent information than you and you swallow it hook line and sinker. Since when has it been the way of the Government to promise unreasonably more money for the rice than it was worth and not pay it.

There is no doubt what so ever the lack of education is the fault of the governments. 10 of the last 14 years have been Thaksin led governments.

I take it when you talk about your driver you are talking about a motor bike taxi.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

There really can be no sensible argument against a group of people marchng against a 'corrupt' government.....disputing the numbers will go nowhere

The issue for those that can think a little further into the future is the unidentified 'selection' process for a replacement governing body

For one side the people should choose via elections

For the other side, the reform team should provide the people, who select the representatives, that select a reform 'comittee, that will under pin the process for a democrat led goverment

Is there any wonder there is impasse and conflict?

"Thousands of Thai anti-government protesters march in Bangkok"

>This is not anti-Govt.

>This is anti-democracy

>This is pro-coup

>Those seeking to power their way into governance via non-electoral means, are not protesters....Protesters by definition are 'against something"...These people are 'for' something.

That said, it is pitiful seeing them run about the streets, when very obviously should be expressing themselves at the ballot box and in parliament.

Everyone to their own I guess. To see an electoral minority seek to assert itself over an electoral majority is folderol.

Without playing the numbers game with these people today, it can be safely said they would be dwarfed by the electoral majority should they gather at one place, on one particular day.

I would love to know where you found that definition?

Did you know that an anagram of his name is Prefab Pylons, about as solid as his arguments.

Flypaper Snob also works, Dusthead. laugh.png

• Like 1

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2014-03-29

You are right. I wasn't talking to my driver. I was talking to you.

Who are you to think you can advocate a Thai leave the country? Are you Thai? Even if you were Thai, that would be a completely wrong idea unless the Thai chose to leave free of duress or coercion.

Thaksin choose to leave Thailand under duress, but with a lot of ammart knowing it, popping champagne corks and cheering in their estates.

Just who are you to say a Thai should leave Thailand for any reason, involuntarily or otherwise?

You are right that no one should be forced to leave their own country because of their views and beliefs.

Thaksin "chose" or fled the country to avoid a jail sentence for a criminal conviction. He chose not to appeal but instead become a fugitive. The fact there are a 15 more serious charges outstanding in the courts may also have influenced his thinking. He is no different than other criminals who flee their country to escape arrest, trial, jail and punishment for committing crimes. He has the wealth to chose and he made his choice. He even has the wealth to pay for expensive PR lobbying to try and "fudge" over the crimes and claiming he's somehow a victim.

His sister, cousin and all PTP members should not be forced to leave the country. They should, as all public servants, be subjected to the same laws as everyone else and held fully accountable.

So I see you finally got to trot out that post. Yes, thank you, I am right about it. The rest of your post needs to be redirected to the supporters of Suthep, Abhisit, the PCAD, DP, who want to expel Thais from Thailand in order to purify the country, society, politics, government and all the rest of their remake of Thailand under a new order..Neither do I need a rerun of the Thaksin saga circa 2008.

Cheers.

Don't expel anyone - just put them behind bars where they rightfully belong and bring back any who have absconded to stand trail for any outstanding charges.

Regarding numbers, let's not forget the extreme heat dissuades many from walking the streets, the old, the not so young may well support reforms-just look at the number of houses watching Blue Sky in Bangkok- but only the hardy will venture out in the midday sun( apart from mad dogs and Englishmen).

It's a difficult time for red shirts, as Chairwoman of the Rice Committee, Yingluck has presided over one of the greatest lossmaking schemes in Thailand's history.

With sales surrounded in secrecy and frequent warnings from many sources she has ignored all advice.

Thaksin's plan for world rice prices to rise within 3 years and hence cover the subsidy lies in tatters. Do the red shirts seriously expect anyone in the world community to have any sympathy for Yingluck?

Most of the world is probably wondering how she managed to stay in power so long with such a dreadful record.

Let alone do sufficiently well in last months general election to mean that it had to be stopped before it was completed and the results announced!

Can you please post the result of last months election so we can all see how well she did.

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2014-03-29

Gunter, sorry for losing my cool. One of the very few times in my 7+ years on TV.

It was my driver I was talking to. He is only representative of his family and friends, certainly not all pro government supporters, but I never said that anyway.

I would be happy to have a rational discussion with you anytime, whenever you feel up to it.

Edited by Old Man River

Have i missed something or maybe I'm reading this wrong. "That election was disrupted by protesters, rendering the outcome incomplete. A new date has not yet been set. Suthep has vowed to disrupt future polls unless his demands for reforms are first met." If that is the case, what the hell was last weekend and again this weekend?

Have i missed something or maybe I'm reading this wrong. "That election was disrupted by protesters, rendering the outcome incomplete. A new date has not yet been set. Suthep has vowed to disrupt future polls unless his demands for reforms are first met." If that is the case, what the hell was last weekend and again this weekend?

Providing a short guided stroll through Bangkok and opportunity to donate

Can you please post the result of last months election so we can all see how well she did.

That's the whole point, we, or more specifically the Thai electorate are not being told. Given the efforts made to stop the election, by PDRC, the Election Commission and the Constitutional Courts, and the refusal to publish results, one may reasonably surmise that she was expected to do rather well.

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2014-03-29

Gunter, sorry for losing my cool. One of the very few times in my 7+ years on TV.

It was my driver I was talking to. He is only representative of his family and friends, certainly not all pro government supporters, but I never said that anyway.

I would be happy to have a rational discussion with you anytime, whenever you feel up to it.

Bah, that was funny. Unfortunately I do not discuss things who obviously are meaningsless. There a enough alien experts here who are doing a fantastic job. It is actually a little tragical and with my nihilistic approach I try to heal those wounded. But we can discuss restaurants, cigars and brandy. What do you think?

The unofficial numbers I've seen are that PTP got at best 8 million votes, half of what they got on the previous election and two thirds of what the "unelectable" Democrats got. No wonder PTP is not demanding the results to be published, seeing to what great lenghts they usually go to try and legitimize their government by any mean possible, their silence in that matter speaks volumes.

March seems to be stalling at Si Ayutia/Pria Thai junction. Suthep and about 1000 protesters are nearing Royal plaza, then a big gap to the main march which is very big 9over 10,000) people. There is some kind of holdup at the Junction.

Are you close by and can see all of this?

Some people keep stating that Numbers are not important, oh really, why is then you use the very same numbers to state there's now a majority who want reforms before elections ??

The true numbers are from all across Thailand in either a non impeded referendum, or unimpeded election, then the numbers will be more significant, until then, it's spin, spin an more spin.. If you have a Majority, prove this by letting the elections run.. if not.. well the wheel will keep on turning and nobody will go anywhere fast and the people who's opinions do matter, as in the Thais, will still not get their say.

I have told Dr. Bruce a million times not to exeggurate.

Exageration is one thing. Outright mischievous lies are another thing entirely, which I suspect. Seems to me to be a s%^&load of people there................

So now that it will start winding down over the next hours - I guess this means UDD leadership will announce their plans for April 5?

Yes, and probably the same nay-say posters wrom today will be posting raving reports of millions (well at least 100's of 1,000's attending the red parade next week showing old pictures to show really big numbers.

Ah, with one difference.............. Mr Chalerm's CAPO will be able to produce "official govt figures" on the two marches, which we will all believe... Yeah RIGHT!!!!!

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I think your wife may be seeing her other husband today, traffic is now flowing freely at Lumpini, there are groups of protesters still on the road but they are wandering aimlessly.

Well she must be seeing him at the protests because I could hardly hear hear on the phone for whistles and crowd sounds.

Also being reported in the Nation.

Several groups yet to start marching, so unless you have proof that you are there, I suggest you post a picture for us.

Until you do that.... You are a liar.

i love the "Too Stupid to Vote" argument. They always set the IQ bar a couple of points below thier own level.

These are more civilized and orderly than Red Shirt. It shows the level of education. for my money I rather the educated people make decisions than uneducated at anytime

so how many thousands against 20mln voters, millions, who were prevented from voting and millions intimidated by armed and violent mob?

Considering your earlier post one might say it is above your level.

I was there and I saw what I saw.

The traffic was flowing, there were a few groups of protesters wandering around. This was at about 12 ish. the nation reported at the same time that there were 2 groups of marchers still leaving Lumpini. I could not see them. If you read the Nation story carefully it states that Suthep's wife had told her son and Suthep's son had told Bluesky. Who had then reported it as fact.

I realise that most people will not believe me but if you think how long it took Mum to phone Son and then Son to phone Bluesky and the BlueSky to report it and the Nation then to put it on The website for the poster on here to then say that his 'wife" had told him that she was still waiting.

The other point that I use in support of my version is the fact that Suthep's Wife had started the march with him and then dropped out, How could she know what was happening in Lumpini when she had marched the first few KM at the front?

This is my last post on this subject, I saw what I saw and reported it here.

Well, thank heavens for that.

Thai people are so lucky that they have people that are not elected, represent what they want. Fortunately, those people are not wealthy, egotistical sociopaths. What could possibly go wrong with leaders so willing to speak for others without any accountability? Elections? Who needs them. I am sure These people will appoint leaders that will help the nation out of the goodness of their heart.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

By turning their backs against the institutions of the rule of law, Pheu Thai has thrown themselves out of legitimacy by their own hands. When Thaksin's cousin Surpapong actually writes to the UN admonishing the Constitutional Court and the independent agencies, and when Yingluck openly dresses down the legitimacy of the National anti-Corruption Commission - knowing full well that as she does the NACC ia coming under consistent grenade attack - Pheu Thai sets itself above the rule of law.

If indeed PTP have forfeited their legitimacy, would you be confident enough to pose the question of government to the Thai people? Or do you prefer to defer to agencies whose legitimacy rests on... what exactly? The rigged post-coup referendum?

• Like 1

Reuters put the numbers at between 30,000-50,000 at around 1pm. Didn't Suterp boast of 1m this morning speaking to the press. Go home. It's over.

Yes you are right. YL is coming down.tongue.png

It's over.

Who going "home"?

Those terrorist leaders are going to Bangkwang "home".clap2.gif

Suthep may not get 1m but definitely surpass your communist group.thumbsup.gif

How much is the crowd from the last communist rally?giggle.gif

Go home.

It's over.

cheesy.gif

"That election was nullified due to disruption by protestors" blink.pngblink.pngblink.png So let me see if I get this right, suthep claims he represents what the majority of the thai people feel, and yet it was suthep who did not want the election, did not want U.N. poll watchers and it was his thugs who disrupted the elections at those polling places rolleyes.gif So I guess the moral of the story is, if you think you may not win an election all you have to do is disrupt 20% of the polling places so that you can get the election nullified thumbsup.gif What does this nutcase suthep think he will achieve with all this nonsense outside of a recession and loss of investor confidence in Thailand as well as a loss of tourisim Dollars?

A previous poster insists that the Democrat Party were not the original instigators of protests. He also said that he did not believe that the Democrat Party could be dissolved for holding a legal protest and therefore my statement for the reasons that the PDRC was formed to lead the protests instead of the Democrats was incorrect.

I have many friends who are, or were MPs, in the Democrat Party including Suthep. To set the record straight the Democrat Party held a meeting at the end of October whereby the Democrat Party stated that they would hold demonstrations against the government's Amnesty Bill. However, the Democrat Party expressed concern that they needed to distance themselves from the demonstrations for fear that their party could face legal action and be dissolved as happened in the case of TRT. It was therefore decided that Suthep should lead the PDRC to run the anti-government campaign and those Democrat Party MPs that join the demonstrations should, for the time being, resign from the board.

The Democrat Party held a kick off meeting for the demonstrations as reported in the Nation Newspaper on 31st October 2013 whereby it was stated that four deputy Democrat Party leaders, Korn Chativanij, Thaworn Senneam, Issara Somchai, Srirwan Prassachaksattru and Satit Wongnongtaey stepped down a board members. They said that their reason for quitting the board was to pre-empt any moves to dissolve the party based on their role in the protest.

Edited by Estrada
  • Like 2

A previous poster insists that the Democrat Party were not the original instigators of protests. He also said that he did not believe that the Democrat Party could be dissolved for holding a legal protest and therefore my statement for the reasons that the PDRC was formed to lead the protests instead of the Democrats was incorrect.

I have many friends who are, or were MPs, in the Democrat Party including Suthep. To set the record straight the Democrat Party held a meeting at the end of October whereby the Democrat Party stated that they would hold demonstrations against the government's Amnesty Bill. However, the Democrat Party expressed concern that they needed to distance themselves from the demonstrations for fear that their party could face legal action and be dissolved as happened in the case of TRT. It was therefore decided that Suthep should lead the PDRC to run the anti-government campaign and those Democrat Party MPs that join the demonstrations should, for the time being, resign from the board.

The Democrat Party held a kick off meeting for the demonstrations as reported in the Nation Newspaper on 31st October 2013 whereby it was stated that four deputy Democrat Party leaders, Korn Chativanij, Thaworn Senneam, Issara Somchai, Srirwan Prassachaksattru and Satit Wongnongtaey stepped down a board members. They said that their reason for quitting the board was to pre-empt any moves to dissolve the party based on their role in the protest.

Wow. What a hot shot. So you call Him Mark, too. And the other one is kamnan Tep?

May I ask for your autograf Sir?

Reuters put the numbers at between 30,000-50,000 at around 1pm. Didn't Suterp boast of 1m this morning speaking to the press. Go home. It's over.

It's over.

Who going "home"?

Go home.

It's over.

cheesy.gif

Can I help my fellow aliens to overcome your hate? It is so sad to read those contributions of the heart wounded. Let's chant the mantra...

Luang Poo.......

This will make you gay, do not thank me, just call me Mark!

That is a pitty. You had so many things to say. So many new things never have been said before. Short, firm and precisely. I will miss your valued contributions!

I think your wife may be seeing her other husband today, traffic is now flowing freely at Lumpini, there are groups of protesters still on the road but they are wandering aimlessly.

Well she must be seeing him at the protests because I could hardly hear hear on the phone for whistles and crowd sounds.

Also being reported in the Nation.

Several groups yet to start marching, so unless you have proof that you are there, I suggest you post a picture for us.

Until you do that.... You are a liar.

i love the "Too Stupid to Vote" argument. They always set the IQ bar a couple of points below thier own level.

These are more civilized and orderly than Red Shirt. It shows the level of education. for my money I rather the educated people make decisions than uneducated at anytime

so how many thousands against 20mln voters, millions, who were prevented from voting and millions intimidated by armed and violent mob?

Considering your earlier post one might say it is above your level.

I was there and I saw what I saw.

The traffic was flowing, there were a few groups of protesters wandering around. This was at about 12 ish. the nation reported at the same time that there were 2 groups of marchers still leaving Lumpini. I could not see them. If you read the Nation story carefully it states that Suthep's wife had told her son and Suthep's son had told Bluesky. Who had then reported it as fact.

I realise that most people will not believe me but if you think how long it took Mum to phone Son and then Son to phone Bluesky and the BlueSky to report it and the Nation then to put it on The website for the poster on here to then say that his 'wife" had told him that she was still waiting.

The other point that I use in support of my version is the fact that Suthep's Wife had started the march with him and then dropped out, How could she know what was happening in Lumpini when she had marched the first few KM at the front?

This is my last post on this subject, I saw what I saw and reported it here.

Well, thank heavens for that.
t

It's over.

Who going "home"?

Go home.

It's over.

cheesy.gif

Can I help my fellow aliens to overcome your hate? It is so sad to read those contributions of the heart wounded. Let's chant the mantra...

Luang Poo.......

This will make you gay, do not thank me, just call me Mark!

You talking about hate?

Then you should go and tell the red supporters. How much things they have done hurting others?

Their terrorist leaders always planted hatred into their followers and then the blind ones start to do nasty things.

Save Thaksin regime at all cost even sacrificing their own Thai people.

See how many the red supporters in TV condoning violence over the past violent incidents,gloating over the killings.

The farmers once are their strong supporters. Without their voting, PTP is gone for sure. What did they done to the farmers?

The farmers are right to ask for their rice payment. But they are been threatened by their own favourite party, the red shirts.

You bite the hands that push you up to the top peak, you gonna fall badly and feel the endless pain.

What i am waiting now is to see karma coming to them bit by bit.

If Suthep is a devil, then Thaksin regime is a Satan.

Edited by Smokemachine