Offshore business in Thailand.

Hello,

I do brokerage services for trading companies worldwide.

A buyer needs to buy a product from Supplier, I connect them and get my fee.

My costumers are all based in Europe and Africa (no HK/Thailand activities whatsoever)

A company listed in HK but which has no business activities in HK, it's considered an offshore business.

Offshore business in HK has 0% tax.

Does offshore business exist in Thailand? What are the taxes and running costs for such company?

Will I be able to set up a company and obtain a proper visa with just myself as the only employee in the company?

I have no need in any staff as my work is done via emails and I must do it myself.

Thx!

You would have to set up a Thai company and have 4 Thai employees to get a work permit and then a multiple entry non-b visa for at least the first year after the company is formed.

It seem you are talking about doing work online. There are many people doing this and operating under the radar.

• Like 1

Technically you would need a Thai Company and if it has a minimum of 2 million Baht authorised capital, you would be entitled to one work visa.

That said, as mentioned, many people decide to work on the Internet as long as funds are not remitted to Thailand.

The main thing is that for Thai registered companies worldwide revenue is taxed. So not like in HK, where only HK generated revenue is taxed.

Just keep your company registered in HK, and live in Thailand, and do the regular visa runs.

I have been doing things legally for nearly a decade in order to live in Thailand, with having the employees, paying the taxes, doing the annual workpermit and visa/extension, but it really costs a lot of time and money.

Setting up and maintaining a company in Thailand is very expensive. If you don't have business in Thailand and work abroad than don't bother.

You can live here on a retirement (if alder than 50) or marriage visa (if you are married to a Thai) or go in and out of the country if you travel a lot. You would have to pay tax in Thailand if you have an income that is not taxed somewhere else, maybe that is cheaper than being taxed in your own country. Pensions can be collected in Thailand tax free.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Hello, do you have reliable information to setup a company in HK ? Better pay someone to do the paperwork ? Or just go there and do it in 1 day ? Thank you.

Need adress in HK.

Setup New Company 1 day can't

I mean you Name company.

Can buy new register company. Its possible one day.

But better it say 2 day.

And need open account its can be 5-20 days in HK.

Price ots near 5-7k HK$

Its inclusive adress register,Secretary,fees and accounting one year( few transaction)

And firts for tax accounting must be after 1.5 year.

And in HK its not offshore.. its can be tax 0 if authorities accept proof for this is.

Setting up and maintaining a company in Thailand is very expensive. If you don't have business in Thailand and work abroad than don't bother.

You can live here on a retirement (if alder than 50) or marriage visa (if you are married to a Thai) or go in and out of the country if you travel a lot. You would have to pay tax in Thailand if you have an income that is not taxed somewhere else, maybe that is cheaper than being taxed in your own country. Pensions can be collected in Thailand tax free.

Why in Thailand expensive? Its not realy. If really need some stuff.

So cost labour in Thailand its cheapest.

Accounting too.

If have company in HK can make contract with HK company and all profit leave in HK company. And in Thailand stay with legal .

I guess it be much chepest have 2 company and even 4 thai work than pay tax in some country. ;)