Anti-government protesters retake NACC

Lite Beer

In 2010 the protest leaders were paying the protesters to protest. I think there was even talk about ID confiscation to keep them there. ( Not sure if that part is true) In 2013/2014 the protesters themselves were funding the protests. Giving cash to Suthep. IMO that speaks volumes.

Sorry to burst your bubble here. My GF was at the protests many days over the last 3 month, even got tear gassed once. Each day she was given 500-1000 baht included inside the "free food". I don't know where it came from, it just magically appeared. Of course she had to be careful, the "lettuce" wasn't always what she expected.

I only say this to keep the details accurate. No intention of supporting or not supporting the practice.

And my girlfriend says you are talking crap and making it up. My source is entirely as credible as yours.....

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In 2010 the protest leaders were paying the protesters to protest. I think there was even talk about ID confiscation to keep them there. ( Not sure if that part is true) In 2013/2014 the protesters themselves were funding the protests. Giving cash to Suthep. IMO that speaks volumes.

Sorry to burst your bubble here. My GF was at the protests many days over the last 3 month, even got tear gassed once. Each day she was given 500-1000 baht included inside the "free food". I don't know where it came from, it just magically appeared. Of course she had to be careful, the "lettuce" wasn't always what she expected.

I only say this to keep the details accurate. No intention of supporting or not supporting the practice.

Your not "bursting my bubble" Nice try though. I'm curious, did your girlfriend have to turn in her ID card for the "free food?"

Well to be fair, the red shirts evicted the anti-government protestors here first, and destroyed their stage - then there was the military post. So it looks like the NACC

will be the site to go back and forth. Perhaps they should just have the government erect a permanent protest stage and they could reserve alternate days. Maybe include a joint police/army bunker for security.

cheesy.gif

It would be funny if it were the same protesters each day just changing their shirts on alternating days.

Just a return courtesy to reds shirt, in northern province all PRDC stages have been destroy and protester are threatened by reds.....

I

Well to be fair, the red shirts evicted the anti-government protestors here first, and destroyed their stage - then there was the military post. So it looks like the NACC

will be the site to go back and forth. Perhaps they should just have the government erect a permanent protest stage and they could reserve alternate days. Maybe include a joint police/army bunker for security.

Some how I don't think the NACC is going to be in a good mood tomorrow when Yingluck faces them. Her supporters are going about supporting her in the wrong way. They should have tried a peaceful approach. On the other hand she might just send her lawyers so she can continue with her Facebook activities.

Not sure if they can do any better than her. I believe they figure they are not ready they have had a month and a half to prepare.

This reminds me of her early times in the office. Her motto then was give me six months. Now she is asking for it but in shorter times.

And my girlfriend says you are talking crap and making it up. My source is entirely as credible as yours.....

I can imagine the queues at the food counters if this was true....too busy to listen to speeches, must go get another food parcel!!

Sent from my i-mobile IQ5.1 Pro using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Actually I saw on another forum a guy who had posted lots and lots of pictures of the lumpini park protest site and he quoted that he didn't want to turn the thread into debate he was just taking pictures for his own records and great pic they were.

However he did comment on the free food and coffee being supplied to the protesters and wondered what would happen if the backpackers found out.

I am always wondering what does happen to all that money that sutep and the monk etc collect?

Who is actually responsible for looking after it and how is it dispersed ?

Is the money a form of income that is subject to tax?

I don't know if there's an answer but somebody might shed some light on the money trail.

Thanks

Its always interesting to see some one suddenly appear from no where and write about things that suit on his cause

if you would like to ip me your wifes phone number my wife would like to speak to her personallay about your claim

I am not saying you are lieing, but the probabilities of you telling the truth are not really high

Edited by tezzainoz