Suthep vows to end regime

Lite Beer

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who writes this nonsense?? Annoying TV insists on repeating it daily for nearly 6 months so the same dozen posters can write the same pish ad nauseam under it.

I mean seriously, is that huge in anyones eyes? There was more people at Buriram v Rayong last week. Can we have some real news please????

• Like 2

Right, it's because of the black magic. Now, good luck with getting your masters degree.

This is Thailand, and in my experience this seems to be part of Thai culture. So show a little respect for the country and it's people.

• Like 1

YL promises this and that .......... never delivers.

Suthep promises this and that ...................... never delivers

YL makes vows............. not kept and no comment when broken.

Suthep makes vows.................. not kept and just changed the deadline.

Seem quite the same. Perhaps they could promise to do something, like cut their heads off, if they don't keep a promise? Oh no, that's been said before too, and we're still waiting.

• Like 1

It seems pretty clear the current government wont be around long. Everyone i talk to is complaining about this government, irrespective of their politics. Most of the business and academic people are now talking the same thing as Suthep: reform then elections. I would also like to hear from red supporters out there what good things this government has achieved. Keep your responses objective! No matter how you look at it Yingluck is inept and totally out of her depth?

What has this government achieved? That's a difficult one.

Got it! They've raised wheelchair use awareness. thumbsup.gif

and again this criminel and political clown. he hardly can wait to instal his dictatorship.the good thing is only he will fail again, a born loser he is. by the way is really funny to see some farang from the usa, gb, australia and so on supporting him. shows how "democratic" this guys are, support somebody wich like to bring a dictatorship to thailand. for all of them my wish that the reds kick them out soon from thailand.

Edited by benny1616

Suthep is doing more than destroying the regime, he is bringing the country down, what a farce this had become. Go home and get to work

new government and 2 weeks later no one will even remember that there were demonstrations.....

Think for the closed airport, now noone can remember it anymore....

and again this criminel and political clown. he hardly can wait to instal his dictatorship.the good thing is only he will fail again, a born loser he is. by the way is really funny to see some farang from the usa, gb, australia and so on supporting him. shows how "democratic" this guys are, support somebody wich like to bring a dictatorship to thailand. for all of them my wish that the reds kick them out soon from thailand.

And the reds, your democratic heros, should kick out people with other opinions in the name of Democracy....cheesy.gif

• Like 1

It seems pretty clear the current government wont be around long. Everyone i talk to is complaining about this government, irrespective of their politics. Most of the business and academic people are now talking the same thing as Suthep: reform then elections. I would also like to hear from red supporters out there what good things this government has achieved. Keep your responses objective! No matter how you look at it Yingluck is inept and totally out of her depth?

What has this government achieved? That's a difficult one.

Got it! They've raised wheelchair use awareness. thumbsup.gif

They helped cleaning outer Bangkok 2011....with their great water management

Right, it's because of the black magic. Now, good luck with getting your masters degree.

This is Thailand, and in my experience this seems to be part of Thai culture. So show a little respect for the country and it's people.

don't be ridiculous he's just manipulating the superstitions of the uneducated - nothing to do with respecting Thailand

• Like 1

And the reds, your democratic heros, should kick out people with other opinions in the name of Democracy....cheesy.gif

benny, my guess is that you are from a formerly eastern block country? Is that a yes?

• Like 1

Stupid is stupid nevermind which country. It has nothing to do with culture neither with religion. I hope they are only going for a Bachelor.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Suthep is doing more than destroying the regime, he is bringing the country down, what a farce this had become. Go home and get to work

Well done Suthep. Decent people support you.

Decent people need to get off their ass and fix this country, instead of depending on a self-serving slime-bag.

• Like 2