Man Murdered After Sexually Assaulting His Friend’s Cow

Lite Beer

Love triangle with the cow and the two friends? What would cause a friend to murder his friend over sexually assaulting a cow? Bizzare tales from LOS

She was an attractive and affectionate cow. Jealousy? whistling.gif

Same qualities my ex had when we first met.

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) must be contacted about this atrocity. After all Rape is Rape! In the Philippines, Rape carries a Death Sentence. What if this poor Cow was raped in the Philippines? I dare say, the consequences would be to severe to contemplate!

PETA actually promotes having sex with animals. Peter Singer is the founder of the animal rights movement. PETA president Ingrid Newkirk and Peter defend the right to "get sexual pleasure" from animals in the article below. Talk about a nut case organization.

http://www.canadafreepress.com/2005/rubin072105.htm

Probably just figure it's better for them than being killed and eaten...but this lion lying down with the lambs stuff can be taken too far.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

They shag camels in Saudi Arabia why not cows in Thailand.? wink.png.pagespeed.ce.HJgPQ3U3SA.png BTW RIP.

Are we sure the man wasnt a Welshman who had lost his sheep.. ?rolleyes.gif.pagespeed.ce.hZ59UWKk-s.gif width=20 alt=rolleyes.gif>

Yes where are all the sheep in Thailand? A visit to Swiss farm for me is well overdue , you cheeky sod

A thread about a bomb killing innocent people and kids gets a few pages but one about man getting murdered for having a hayday with a cow becomes a page turner. Truly amazing...

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

• Like 1