Man Murdered After Sexually Assaulting His Friend’s Cow

Lite Beer

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I've heard that the reason Scotsmen weak kilts is so the sheep won't hear a zipper.

Also heard that the best way to shag a goat or sheep is to put their front hooves right on the edge of a cliff so during the shagging the animal keeps trying to back up.

Where have you been hanging around to hear such things ? The wharves ? cheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--Zv.gif alt=cheesy.gif width=32 height=20>

He's just trying to pull the wool over your eyes ! Ain't nothing baaaaaaaaaaa .d about that ! But you mutton do it again !

• Like 2

I've heard that the reason Scotsmen weak kilts is so the sheep won't hear a zipper.

Also heard that the best way to shag a goat or sheep is to put their front hooves right on the edge of a cliff so during the shagging the animal keeps trying to back up.

That's good information.

They shag camels in Saudi Arabia why not cows in Thailand.? wink.png BTW RIP.

i think the thai cows are more attractive than the saudi camels

We'll be keeping an eye on you, bangkokheat. Oh does the heat in bkk make cows attractive?

cheesy.gif

Now I really wonder what the real reason is that Thaksin stays in Dubai. Must have been the camels overthere.

I think the moral to this story is never mess with a mans livestock! Of course, one would ask why would one even consider such a thing? In the US, one can almost (LOL) understand such a sentiment. But here in the land of plenty? What a fool. Hard to feel much pity this time.

• Like 2

Reminds me of a story that a kiwi friend once related after far to many beers:

Apparently one of the sheep had got out of the paddock and made it into his bedroom one night. They both woke up and this guy says, there you go, this is what I have to f#ck when your not available. The wife says "your a sick bas7tard" He says "I wasn't talking to you"

• Like 2

Upon reading the headline I actually looked at my watch to see if today was April 1st.

Sorry smiley, but when I first read your comment I thought you said - "I actually looked at my watch to see if it was time to milk the cows"................

Don't know where that came from. whistling.gif

I know of no country...where bestiality is not against the law...besides the cow had not reached the age of consent...

You might be right but I'm sure not going to do a google search on that one. My search history is compromised enough as it is!

• Like 2

You gotta love TV.com. A story about a man having sex with a cow gets 132 comments in four hours.

BTW, how do they know it was rape?

I think the story was about a man getting bludgeoned to death.

If it was a farang all the serial RIPpers would be shredding their nighties by now.

But it wasn't it, was a Thai man.

So we can all be justified in making jokes.

Maybe he was beaten to death for another reason. Didn't that occur to all you wannabe comedians? The cow story is just that?

Gentlemen ... and I use that word very loosely here ... the comments on this story have to be the funniest and wittiest I've ever read on TV.com. What a bunch of pervs.

Yes indeed! And not a single word about fascists, thugs, politicians corruption or shirt colours..

This has been eye opening. Let's have a cow for Prime Minister and turn Government House into a moo baan.

I know of no country...where bestiality is not against the law...besides the cow had not reached the age of consent...

You might be right but I'm sure not going to do a google search on that one. My search history is compromised enough as it is!
I'm already getting the 'Find Friends & More' Google ads.

Yeah I can imagine logging onto to gmail and seeing a suggestion for a special "farming tour" to rural Bolivia.

• Like 2

The gossip in the village is that the cow was a real slut and hoofed around very provocatively - just asking for it. Khun Ta was spending a small fortune on the cow and was deluded; thinking he owned her. But his love was unrequited. All she wanted was to make hay while the sun shined.

When asked what made him love her he replied, "she gave the best cud I've ever had."

The press will milk this story for weeks to come. Look for tomorrow's story "Two Fisted Love"

Edited by Neilcnx

You gotta love TV.com. A story about a man having sex with a cow gets 132 comments in four hours.

BTW, how do they know it was rape?

I think the story was about a man getting bludgeoned to death.

If it was a farang all the serial RIPpers would be shredding their nighties by now.

But it wasn't it, was a Thai man.

So we can all be justified in making jokes.

Maybe he was beaten to death for another reason. Didn't that occur to all you wannabe comedians? The cow story is just that?

In this particular story, I'm pretty sure you'd see the same comments if it had been a farang doing the cow shagging.