Corn Plasters

pattayapete69

Hi All,

My missus has developed corns on the underside of her foot. We have been to numerous pharmacies on the Dark Side to see if we can get her some corn plasters. Thus far we have been unsuccessful, and have only managed to get some medicine that in essence burns them out.

Does anyone know if there is anywhere in Pattaya that sells corn plasters, similar to the image I have attached.

post-45228-0-83502300-1396185725_thumb.j

Thanks

Peter

Edited by pattayapete69

I don't think a corn plaster will do the trick. Many years ago I had the same problem in the States. They were called Planter Warts--looked just like a corn on the bottom of my foot--very painful. They first tried to burn them out to no avail and finally they had to cut them out. My recommendation go to the Government Hospital see a Dermatologist and get them taken care of because they will continue to grow and become more painful the longer you wait. Good luck

Can't find in PTY.

The medicine takes a week or so but it will work if applied carefully and diligently. At some point the corn will be so soft that it can be pulled/scraped off.

The dermatologist recomm is certainly viable, might lead to a faster solution.

OP: Those corn plasters depicted in your image are- for whatever reason- not now obtainable in Pattaya. Though at one time they were.

A pharmacist in Pattaya recommended to me "Collomak" solution. Need to dab it on over the corn.(thereafter I apply a normal plaster).

The solution usually works.