Thaksin's son proposes election of interim PM to carry out reform

webfact

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Boy these Nation reporters are something else. They left off his final comment of the message on Facebook.

"My daddy didn't tell me to say this. I thought it up all by myself".

"We should have a process to elect a prime minister to work for a short period during the reforms"

Maybe young Oaf should have someone read the constitution for him and explain some of the sections?

They didn't publish his list

Dad

Mum

Aunty Yaowappa

Aunty Poo

Me

Big Sis

Little Sis

Uncle Somchai

The dog

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Throw in the nephew And the inlaws and you have the cabinet and do musical chairs for the top rung on the ladder. On 12 rule. use of stun guns and 357's allowed, choice at descretion of those participating.

• Like 1

He just provided his two cents in finding a solution. Many smart-ass commenters criticized him when their remarks are not even constructive as his. Anyway, keep on barking.

So you are saying that he has the credibility to be taken seriously?

Note : this is a loaded question.

• Like 2

forget about the source - maybe there is mileage in it? what's the alternative? IF Dems guaranteed they would fight an election and IF the fascist's stopped their disruption maybe it could work

You are as deluded as him.

• Like 1

They didn't publish his list

Dad

Mum

Aunty Yaowappa

Aunty Poo

Me

Big Sis

Little Sis

Uncle Somchai

The dog

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Not forgetting the driver, gardener and house keeper, you know the ones who had heaps of money in their accounts which just accidently ended up there for some unknown reason.

• Like 1

It's sweet ... Daddy (Thaksin) is watching the toddlers first steps into Politics ... with appropriate "guidance" along the way ... if you guys can't see the "grooming" going along here you're seriously blind.

• Like 2

He just provided his two cents in finding a solution. Many smart-ass commenters criticized him when their remarks are not even constructive as his. Anyway, keep on barking.

More likely his daddy's 1 cents worth, except Oak screwed it up somewhat - it should have been "his dad proposes an interim PM to carry out reform"