What would you do if you only had five hours of lifetime left?

Om85

Today in the office, we were doing a little bid of chitchat while waiting for Tocom's settlement prices, then somebody asked what would you do if you know that you only have five hours of life time left, I said that if would like to see hear my daughter lough, make love to my wife( and two my lover too :)) and make a loaf of bread, almost everybody lough at me cuz they wanted to have sex with so many chicks as possible, go to NY or something like that. I think that the reason is cultural difference, since in my company the only westerner is me, so I post the question for the members of the forum: What would you do if you only had 5 hours of lifetime left?

A flame grilled T Bone steak 1 1/2 inch thick, med rare, baked potatoe with sour cream & butter, steamed aspargus with butter, sourdough rolls with melted garlic butter and a whole peach pie and a half gallon of vanilla ice cream.

Followed by a nap to the end.

• Like 1

Heroin? I've never tried, but at that point, why not?

Sex and gluttony, that would be old hat.

I've never actually thought about this question before ... heroin was the first thing that popped into my head.

The answer might be different if everyone had the same time limit -- I suspect things would get very X rated ... farmers, hide your cows!

OK, if it was just me, before scoring some H it might be fun to hand out large chunks of cash to sweet looking poor people on the street!

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

Probably play Dark side one last time as well as a few Van classics. But I think I would go out on Sigur Ros. During that time I would eat my aubergine Chili con carne with fresh bread and butter skype my kids and then take as many illegal drugs as possible!!!

I've never actually thought about this question before ... heroin was the first thing that popped into my head.

The answer might be different if everyone had the same time limit -- I suspect things would get very X rated ... farmers, hide your cows!

OK, if it was just me, before scoring some H it might be fun to hand out large chunks of cash to sweet looking poor people on the street!

Would you be willing to risk spending your last 5 hours locked up in jail ?

Would you be willing to risk spending your last 5 hours locked up in jail ?

Ya Mon!

post-37101-0-81016100-1396432838_thumb.g

Me too. It would take away the fear and prevent any pain. I would get laid first though.

You're right. Five hours is plenty of time for both, and also a serious nosh.

Edited by Jingthing

Wow, what a scenario and tall order! But 10 things immediately came to mind...

1. Make restitution to all those I've wronged. That could take a while, admittedly.

2. Brush my teeth with that expensive German-import toothpaste I can't buy in real life.

3. Make sure all the corners in my little house are clean; under the beds, sofas, etc.

4. Fill the beaten-up Toyota pickup with gas for the next user, whoever that may be.

5. Run up to the office and make sure my desk is clean, and neat. Finish up any projects/assignments so as to leave a clean slate, and leave a good taste in my boss's mouth.

6. Water my beautiful flower garden, and feed my goldfish-- because God knows how long it will take for someone else to pick up that duty.

7. Call the corrupt politicians and police in my area, and thank them for having not hassled me in my later years.

8. Re-check my will to make sure all my ex'es are well-cared for.

9. Watch my "Gone With the Wind" video cassette on my 12-inch black-and-white Zenith for one last time. (How many hours long is that? I forgot...)

10. And lastly, but most importantly: Get on TV and thank all the moderators who have suspended or banned me in the past, for the valuable lessons they taught me, which will surely carry over into my next life, under a new avatar and nick (finally), which will probably be something like Jingthing2, Ulysses2, or Naam2, my online idols.

V

V
V

NOT !!!! w00t.gif

Edited by Fookhaht