The key to the Thai girl's age cipher

puukao

If curious about a girl's age, you ask in your bad thai "khun are you thaow rai?" "How old are you?"

If they say: I use this reference point to American girls at this age:

18 they might bring up sponge bob square pants and scooby doo

20 to 24 18 you better love texting and drama

25 to 29 23 ok, this is like senior in college.

30 to 35 26 couple years out of college, setting down maybe

36 to 40 30 been there, done that, need substance

41 to 45 35

46 and above run

this is like a maturity scale for me. Let's say i'm 35 and want to date girl in Thailand who might share the same thoughts and experiences. I would look for a thai woman around 40-45. However, if I like them younger, I would go down to say 30 and it would be like dating a girl in USA who is 26.

some of you clowns think i'm serious, when i just am practicing my comedy. so, if you want.....enlighten me with you new cipher.

this is only based on one year in thailand. but am i close?

You got far too much time on your hands, just go rent whatever takes your fancy.

When your done, throw it back in the pool and select another, repeat until its time to go home.

Edited by CharlieH
  • Like 1

This thread is designed for people to defame Thailand and Thai people, makes me sick that people advertise with such racist <deleted>

I disagree. This is to let newcomers be aware that ages are different and don't think 25=25. it doesn't mean anyone is bad or anyone is superior or anything. cultural differences. in fact, it might mean thais are more youthful at heart and that is good. it also might mean americans try to grow up too fast and that might be bad, or good, who knows.

if this thread ends up defaming thailand and thai people, yes, close. not my intent.

This has been reported to the Ministry of Information.

By my wife actually, she is sick and tired of Farangs bitching and whining, she is like me, if you don't like it, why stay ?

You slag off her country and her people, all the while you choose to stay here, why ?

Every country its the same. Every country. Look,for what you want... You will find it. Look for trouble... You will find it. look for stupidity... It is the op's thread.

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

This thread is designed for people to defame Thailand and Thai people, makes me sick that people advertise with such racist <deleted>

I disagree. This is to let newcomers be aware that ages are different and don't think 25=25. it doesn't mean anyone is bad or anyone is superior or anything. cultural differences. in fact, it might mean thais are more youthful at heart and that is good. it also might mean americans try to grow up too fast and that might be bad, or good, who knows.

if this thread ends up defaming thailand and thai people, yes, close. not my intent.

So, what do you know ?

By my wife actually, she is sick and tired of Farangs bitching and whining, she is like me, if you don't like it, why stay ?

You slag off her country and her people, all the while you choose to stay here, why ?

did you not libel me on this thread?

i won't argue, but i don't see the same thing you see.

did you not libel me on this thread?

i won't argue, but i don't see the same thing you see.

Oh, I wanna libel you. in fact, I wanna meet you .......

You game ?

Edited by 10Yen

Every country its the same. Every country. Look,for what you want... You will find it. Look for trouble... You will find it. look for stupidity... It is the op's thread.

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

If every country is the same, what the Fawk are you doing here ?

If you actually are here, or like most ThaiVisa members, you live outside Thailand .

You seriously reported this thread??

Dear oh dear, wouldn't get upset about it.

Where you a Prefect at school?

• Like 1

You seriously reported this thread??

Dear oh dear, wouldn't get upset about it.

Where you a Prefect at school?

And if he was, what are you gonna do old man ?