Foreign Pickpockets at Soi Bukhao market

Kerryd

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Does a foreign pickpocket need a work permit in Thailand?

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

He can't get a work permit.

This profession is reserved for Thai in Thailand. wai2.gif

Shows your IQ.....

My answer to your post was deleted by the mods, so I'll use your words now:

Shows your IQ ... that you are not able to understand sarcasm.

Or do you actually think Siamtwin's question and my answer were meant seriously?

Does a foreign pickpocket need a work permit in Thailand?

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

He can't get a work permit.

This profession is reserved for Thai in Thailand. wai2.gif

Shows your IQ.....

My answer to your post was deleted by the mods, so I'll use your words now:

Shows your IQ ... that you are not able to understand sarcasm.

Or do you actually think Siamtwin's question and my answer were meant seriously?

Not everyone has the same level of intelligence or the same sense of humour. This is a good reason not to use sarcasm (or what you may call humour) on an international forum where not everyone understand things the same way as you do. Some nationalities have a more serious demeanour than others. There's no need to insult people who think differently.

Dear Swissie

POPULAR

Occasionally Farangs run out of money but want to stay (by all means). They have to generate some income to accomplish this. The few Farang pick-pockets can't do that much harm.

Unless it is your wallet Swissie. Sounds like your excusing them. There is no excuse for theft.

Interesting first post - not sure exactly where you are going with that, but I think I prefer the foreign pickpocket discussion wink.png

It is kinda relevant. The police don't have time to arrest illegals, because they too busy pickpocketing foreigners. It's more lucrative and less work... and it gives their tiny egos a boost too. It's a dangerous combination - small heads - big guns.

Edited by tropo

A post with pictures and a name has been removed, please see the following rule that you agreed to when you signed up to Thai Visa:

6) Do not post comments that could be reasonably construed as defamation or libel. Defamation is the issuance of a statement about another person or business which causes that person to suffer harm. Libel is when the defamatory statement is published either in a drawing, painting, cinematography, film, picture or letters made visible by any means, or any other recording instruments, recording picture or letters, or by broadcasting or spreading picture, or by propagation by any other means. Defamation is both a civil and criminal charge in Thailand.