Is a general block of sms premium spam and subscription in Thailand not possible?

Sandman77

There are some websites known us sexy clips that open a window in your iPhone by simple pressing okay every month 50 baht or more will be removed from your credit

True could only stop the spam number itself!

After I ask can you also make a general block of all automatic SMS payment service there was silents in the line , I not understand what you mean sir!

In the eu is possible on most mobile

Phone operator to block SMS premium by yourself online or in a iPhone app with your pw!

The sites detect your ip , by simple pressing ok your money gone!

After I ask true how people can open such kind of service for make a lot of profit I also got no clear aswer!

Normally I got always clear aswer on the true hotline!

But on this 2 question stil wait for aswer!

You may have to contact the provider of the content to cancel any subscription(s). Or change your number, and be very, very careful about accidently subscribing to mobile services (this can happen in a variety of ways which can be confusing).

TrueMove have these codes on their web-site:

To cancel SMS spam *137 press 1 Free
To cancel SMS content download *137 press 2 Free

Try DTAC I had the spam a couple of years back call centre useless so visted their service centre with a Thai speaker more determined than me the mrs.

A first they fobbed her off with no can do so I politely said ok I'll cancel and immediately a "supervisor" barred them so it can be done.

Later I lost the phone and my number was re-assigned while in Oz,when I got back we called it and for the cost of a replacement and 100 baht incentive managed to get the lady in Lampang to return it so I could retain the number on our cards and given to all contacts.

I think people here are far more flexible,its just the language and or loss of face/cannot be bothered,sweet talk may solve your problem.

If you are really prepared to give up the number call their bluff if they wont bar get a new number free or 49 bahts here

Every couple of months I call in to the True stand and get them to stop sending me annoying promotional SMS messages in Thai. This works for a few weeks and then the SMS messages start up again, so I go back to the stand to get them cancelled again. I've done this at least 6 times.

Try DTAC I had the spam a couple of years back call centre useless so visted their service centre with a Thai speaker more determined than me the mrs.

A first they fobbed her off with no can do so I politely said ok I'll cancel and immediately a "supervisor" barred them so it can be done.

Later I lost the phone and my number was re-assigned while in Oz,when I got back we called it and for the cost of a replacement and 100 baht incentive managed to get the lady in Lampang to return it so I could retain the number on our cards and given to all contacts.

I think people here are far more flexible,its just the language and or loss of face/cannot be bothered,sweet talk may solve your problem.

If you are really prepared to give up the number call their bluff if they wont bar get a new number free or 49 bahts here

try 12call ,they give me a new sim with the old number for free

they have blocked all spam as well for me after a call to the centre ,its automated so you just keep presing buttons until the block advertising please press 1 option comes up ,press 1 and it says " this will be in effect within 48 hrs '" or something like that

the only spam that gets through is the spam that comes from them to tell me about new packages and promotions but i blocked them via the handset ...... :D

People seem to be confusing receiving unsolicited, annoying SMSes - either from their operator or from third-parties, with the accidental subscription - possibly through an active response to an unsolicited SMS - to monthly recurring "services", which are billed to your account, or deducted from your pre-paid balance.

You can contact your operator to request that your number be removed from any unsolicited SMSes; I've had AIS for ~ 11 years, DTAC for ~ 4 years and TrueMove H for 3 years, and have not received a single unsolicited SMS, after having requested that I be removed from any/all lists.

You should be careful about who you give your number to: there are many, many, many reasons for giving your number, often to get an OTP for an application (say like WhatsApp!), so your number is "out there". It was also easy to accidentally to enroll in various social media "notification" services, which can incur steep pre-paid fees.

I inferred that the OP had accidentally enrolled in some sort of value-added/entertainment services independent of TrueMove. In most cases you need to contact the content provider to cancel the service, and/or get some sort of refund or credit.

You can contact your operator to request that your number be removed from any unsolicited SMSes; I've had AIS for ~ 11 years, DTAC for ~ 4 years and TrueMove H for 3 years, and have not received a single unsolicited SMS, after having requested that I be removed from any/all lists.

These are ones I was talking about. I keep asking True to stop sending them and they do, but then they just creep back. I have never responded to any SMS or subscribed to any SMS service.

I have AIS and at one point I was getting 20 baht deducted regularly for something I knew nothing about. Went to an AIS service center and asked that AIS stop whoever was doing it. The service agent did just that for me. No more problem.